TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Aww. Sorry, I didn't know you don't like it. I won't use it again smile.gif

Nuuuuu, she LOVES being called Umbrebutt. You should call her Umbrebutt as often as possible.

The adults are really nice... I'm going to have to grab a few more Spitfires though, those are simply amazing.

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer the Spitfires! I even like their name. biggrin.gif

Both are gorgeous, but I prefer the Spitfires! I even like their name. biggrin.gif

I prefer the spitfires as well.

COngratz to the spriters! I really like both dragons.

Mm, not sure whether I prefer one over the other, both are quirky! biggrin.gif

*is a fan of the costal wave runners* the colors are more pleasing to me.

Edited by votehim

They are both awesome but I think I like the Coastal best. Thanks to the extraordinarily talented spriters for the beautiful new additions.

I really like that they aren't dimorphic. We've had a lot of those lately and I don't want every dragon to be dimorphic! It keeps the game interesting.

I love the adults <3

The coastals are definitely done is a different style from most of the dragons released lately.

I love the adults <3

The coastals are definitely done is a different style from most of the dragons released lately.

The coastals were one of the first sets I designed for DC that were finished. <3

Edited by nepherim

I like how the other one's grew up anyway even though they were frozen, I think. xd.png

But anyway, adore the adults!

HOLY FUDGE.

i lllllllllllllllllllllloooooooovvveeeeee the adults. spitfires win over, definitely.

lalalalalalala!

what a grrrreat birthday present! my vamp and my other sea are hatching!

wow how ironic! i topped on the luckiest number ever (77) and today is july 7 (7-7-10) so double sevens!

Edited by glamoursea2

Luvv the new dragons, to bad (just like some of the last ones) the male and female are alike. But I still think they are very pretty biggrin.gif have 2 of each biggrin.gif

Luvv the new dragons, to bad (just like some of the last ones) the male and female are alike. But I still think they are very pretty biggrin.gif have 2 of each biggrin.gif

lol same. i think dimporhism would have been interesting but i love the adults so so much.

two of each here, too.

The coastals were one of the first sets I designed for DC that were finished. <3

Congrats that it finally found its way into the cave!

Stylistically I'd say the sprite is most similar to dorsal, frill, and terrae dragons - even though you didn't collaborate with any of thse artists.

Very nice. Like 'em all.

The coastals remind me of -correct me if terminology is wrong- pterodactyl.