TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Boo, you're not understanding what she's saying.

She's asking if the firework will detonate if the dragons from the release grow up.

Which is no.

Yeah I understood.

Mine are almost grown up! I can't wait to see what they look like! *refuses to look at TJ's until hers are adults*

Mine haven't hatched yet. I hope they don't end up dying sad.gif (rest in peace skysharmin my first dead dragon because it didn't grow up sad.gif)

Mine haven't hatched yet. I hope they don't end up dying sad.gif (rest in peace skysharmin my first dead dragon because it didn't grow up sad.gif)

Unless you are waiting for them to be emergencies, they should be in a hatchery somewhere. Or 2 at this rate.

I alway stick mine in several hatcheries and check every three hours for softshell, although that's sort of risky. =3 Believe it or not, back in '08 I never knew about the DragCave hatchery sites and killed at least five eggs. xd.png Four of mine grew up WITHOUT the aid of those hatcheries. Now that I know about the hatchery sites I don't risk it, but those four are incredibly special to me. ^.^

Anyway, two of my spitfires JUST HATCHED. 8D Definitely gonna start a lineage soon, though I might need some help. ^.^ Anyway, I can't wait for them to gender so I can name them. 8D *Already has names picked out* Or perhaps I'll get too impatient and just pick a bisexual name. *Shrug* Doesn't really matter. =3

Unless you are waiting for them to be emergencies, they should be in a hatchery somewhere.  Or 2 at this rate.

how does that whole "emergency room" and "egg hatchery" thing work (I know i sound like a total newb) dry.gif

how does that whole "emergency room" and "egg hatchery" thing work (I know i sound like a total newb) dry.gif

We were all new once.

Anyway, this is a list of fansites. Just pick out a couple that you like the look of, and they should start getting some views. many of them also have emergency rooms for eggs/hatchies with low time. don't forget to give some views in return too. and don't overdo it. they can die from too many views too.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465&st=0

Edited by ainisarie

We were all new once.

Anyway, this is a list of fansites. Just pick out a couple that you like the look of, and they should start getting some views. many of them also have emergency rooms for eggs/hatchies with low time. don't forget to give some views in return too. and don't overdo it. they can die from too many views too.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=89465&st=0

Thanks laugh.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif

got 3 new eggs--thanks for all the hard work =)

Mine are almost grown up! I can't wait to see what they look like! *refuses to look at TJ's until hers are adults*

laugh.gif That's more self-control than I could muster!

Since the Coastal/Waverunner sprites are really old, are there any plans to add dimorphism to them? I'd be fine either way. No dimorphism means more time to finish the rest of my collection, yes dimorphism means more beautiful sprites smile.gif

I personally hope that these dragons *don't* get dimorphism. There's no reason why *every* breed needs to be dimorphic...especially since female dragons seem to get the short end of the stick most of the time. sad.gif

I don't know what your talking about. I like most of the female dragons more the the male (don't get me wrong I think they are all amazing)

I love them both, but is it just me or is the spitfire one-winged? Shouldn't we see just a bit of the left wing peeking out somewhere?

*peers at spitfire*

I really like the sprite, but, yeah, it does only look like one wing there. ohmy.gif

That is, if they can breed with all other species. Let's hope they can.

yeah. i hope!

i really like how the spitfire looks and it's colors but i like how the waverunners are water elementaled kinda.... i love them both! it seems that the spitfire are very liked but when i was trying to get the waverunner egg it was dificult. they where always taken xd.png

I really wanna make a PB lineage out of Spitfires. I gotta make room for one more project. They're too delicious to pass up. |:<