TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

Had to sneak a look at what the adult sprites look like =p I really like the Spitfires, hoping my first one genders right because I have a name planned ^^

Edit: Bwhaha, I didn't want to wait and take a risk seeing as Ronaldo was taken. =p I got myself a Cristiano though <3 *is hoping the Influence has worked*

Edited by Vampiric

What is that Firecracker thing by the trophy? huh.gif How do I get it. If you have to have the new eggs that makes no sense because my friend has it and she doesn't have any of the new eggs, but I don't have it and I have one of each egg. huh.gif

Also, didn't notice these! alot.pngcensorkip.gif

What is that Firecracker thing by the trophy? huh.gif How do I get it. If you have to have the new eggs that makes no sense because my friend has it and she doesn't have any of the new eggs, but I don't have it and I have one of each egg. huh.gif

Also, didn't notice these! alot.pngcensorkip.gif

You had to be online on the 4th to get it.

my birthday is nearly over! noooooo!!!!!!

gender, Lucky Little Starfish and Salty Sea Foam! (like mah names? tongue.gif)

Happy B-day, glamoursea2!

3 of my new eggs are hatchies - wish we had a hatchie Incubate...

*is impatient*

TJ made a Spitfire and Coastal go back to hatchie stage xd.png

That is awesomeness. xd.png

I got both eggs today. I couldn't before because I had 5 hatchlings. Two of my summers grew up today.

Does anyone know how long it takes for influence to cool down? I only have one male and one female pink, and I need 2 male influences.I have seven days(less)to influence one of the new eggys.I have a female of both,and one influenced to be male.the other one must be influenced!!!

The adult sprites are awesome.....it would be great if the spitfire ended up the same rarity as the stripe so that you had a fifty fifty chance of getting one or the other.

Edit: Has anyone caught a CB striped egg in the last week?

Edited by Aussiemum

so,does this mean that I won't be able to influence it on time?

Yes, its a complete seven day cool down.

Love the Waverunners! But the Spitfire is cool too.

Great job artists!

I already knew what the waverunner was, but I didnt guess that the markings egg would be the spitfire!

I loved that sprite and was wishing it would come out, so I am very happy!

I caught two spitfire and one waverunner egg last night (was only just un-hatchie-locked) with the help and encoragement of some junior choristers at the choir camp i'm at right now... and they have all been saying they want to get their own eggs too!

The adult sprites are awesome.....it would be great if the spitfire ended up the same rarity as the stripe so that you had a fifty fifty chance of getting one or the other.

I really hope not, because that would mean the spitfires would be impossible to find, too.

I just came back from a week's vacation & see some new eggies have been released. Have caught a pair of one kind & one of the other, can't wait for them to hatch & grow up.

Oh, I thought that I've never seen those dragons before... but now, the Spitfire looks familiar. o.O

I'm glad that I caught enough eggs (3x waverunner, 2x spitfire) :3 Hopefully they'll gender right so that I get pairs... *needs more pinks*