TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

My spitfire grew up - I love these new dragons. smile.gif

You might notice then that the Spitfire description seems to need an edit! rolleyes.gif

Now I wish I woulda incubated my first ones. They still have a day to go and I want to drool over my own now. >:|

You might notice then that the Spitfire description seems to need an edit! rolleyes.gif

There's a Grammar/Spelling thread you can submit this to, although several people have already mentioned it.

I knew something would happen as soon as I left. xd.png

What's the deal with the trophies? Could you only get them

the first day, or are they still available or something?

I knew something would happen as soon as I left. xd.png

What's the deal with the trophies? Could you only get them

the first day, or are they still available or something?

You could only get them if you were online on the 4th.

All of mine have gendered, so I froze one of each. Now for the other two to grow up...

/prods

I've gotten frozen stage 2 for both and a stage one of the waverunner so I still need a frozen s1 spitfire. smile.gif I love the hatchling sprites.

Whoo! Just got my first Spitfire Egg from the AP, but missed a few in the main cave cause I didn't know their egg descriptions. tongue.gif

My waverunner grew up. I love the adult sprite.

Ugh, they have the same descriptions? You think people would've learned from the strange markings disaster that nobody likes this Dl

I kind of like this though. It will make that description come up more often. I only saw it when the stripes were released, I have yet to see that up there since. I will enjoy the chance to get some stripes now.

Yay! I just caught the other breed of the Beat the Heat ones! biggrin.gif I had the Spitfire earlier just before LagCave, and now, I just grabbed a Waverunner now from the AP. Funny thing is, it'll hatch before the Spitfire. tongue.gif

yay i logged on the other day and luckly got 3 of the brightly coloured eggs but not the other o well maybe another time but thanks tj they're awesome!! laugh.gif

All four of my Beat the Heat babies have grown up happy.gif

I'm going to try breeding them after my next summon attempt. Keeping my scroll clear until after then.

Since both dragon breeds have matured, I'll be closing this topic now.

Hope you enjoyed the Beat The Heat release. <3