TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

-mourns poor dragons consigned to a lifetime of hatchi-ness, after finding the freedom of adulthood-

-mourns poor dragons consigned to a lifetime of hatchi-ness, after finding the freedom of adulthood-

Sending hugs your way...... wink.gif

Oh they are both so beautifull! And now I have two of each. Hopfully the to not gendered yet will become boys, so that it is even

I love them! I do sprites, and those look hard. The Waverunner is TOO COOL. I have one waverunner hatchling and and two spitfire hatchlings. wink.gif

That's funny, TJ regressed and froze one of each like he usually does ... wink.gif

Spitfires are a desert breed of dragon. Their dull brown bodies contrast with their brilliant turquoise markings, and they only blaze brighter when these dragons fight. Spitfires are notorious for for their territorial natures, and the wing-edges of most are ripped and tattered before their first year is out. Spitfires are also noteworthy for their brilliant blue fire, which is used not for hunting or fighting, but rather for making glass caves from the sand, in which the dragons can soak up the sun.

Anybody report this yet?

If anyone needs help into grabbing any let me know i`ll be happy to help you out.

yay I got all two of the eggs but I didn't get a firecracker why?

That's funny, TJ regressed and froze one of each like he usually does ... wink.gif

Lol, I noticed this yesterday when I clicked an adult and was taken to a hatchlings page

x:

yay I got all two of the eggs but I didn't get a firecracker why?

You had to be online on July 4th to get one.

Both of my Spitfire's became female and my Waterrunner's became male. xd.png

I was afraid that might happen.

The adult sprites are awesome.....it would be great if the spitfire ended up the same rarity as the stripe so that you had a fifty fifty chance of getting one or the other.

Stripes are supposed to be common. The only reason they are "rare" is because people breed them so much for lineages and color variations. The only reason why people would breed the Spitfire as much is if it had several alts, which it doesn't.

Well my 4 have hatched now lets see if the influence works

I love these TJ and the Spriters have outdone themselves

Actually, I believe the Stripes were uncommons, and I'm not sure but it did seem as though the colour variations were calculated separately, as we'd seem to 'run out' of, say, Green Stripes, when a craze for those was on, and be able to produce Blues or Reds, often only one or the other, apart from the occasional one.

People must remember times when certain colours were almost impossible to obtain, while others still were (edit: must start sleeping and finishing sentences, lol) fairly easy to breed.

Edited by Syphoneira

I remember cause it took forever to get 2 of each color for hubby and myself

i like the waverunner hatchies the best but the spitfire adults are AAAAMMMMMAAZZZZZIINNNNNNNNNNGGGG.

and my babies are still not gendering....wwwaaaahhh!!