TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

My hatchies gendered! I got a male and female of each gender! Yay for influencing!!! smile.gif

Yay! My Waverunners gendered opposite without influence!

I love these new sprites. So far my Spitfire is only an egg, but I can wait to get more.

Funny how TJ suddenly had frozen hatchies after having all adults.

My hatchies gendered! I got a male and female of each gender! Yay for influencing!!! smile.gif

*growls at* llucky. i don't have a male pink, which is killing me. especially when you have all female drakes, no males, and all female hydras, no males, and all female pygmies, no males. but mere chance has finally gotten me males. i NEED a male pink!

EDIT: i topped!

Edited by glamoursea2

Influencing is my hope. But sadly it is not 100% sure it will become what it was influenced to be. But I'm hoping to get a pair of each in the first attemped

Infulencing is the best. I'm just worried that it will fail me when I get a 2nd Gaurdien of Nature egg [i want one of each gender], and I'll end up with 2 males etc.

Edit: F*censorkip.gifg hell. I just realised that I missed the Beat the Heat trophy for the 4th. F*censorkip.gifg timezones.

Edited by Alex Chessmaster

2 of my hachlings gendered! I have two boys, one Coastal and one Spitfire! Now, to wait for the others. biggrin.gif

Just wanna say I love the waverunner adult sprites! Can't wait until my egg hatch and grow up! smile.gif

LOL Irony! I didn't influence and got two male waverunners and two female spitfires!

Does the rocket explodes when they grow up?

My first two hatched. I got some more eggs. I am planning some kind of lineage. Must wait for influence.

....?

1. Its a badge

2. Thats not a rocket

3. What makes you think it would explode?

4. This isn't the place to discuss that.

1. I know it

2. ... Firework?

3. The fire beneath it?

4. It appeared the day the topic was posted, so I thought it should be the right place to ask without creating a new topic.

I like the waverunners. ^.^

But I LOVE the spitfires. Holy cow, those are beautiful. I love them even more than stone dragons (yes, I'm odd like that), and that's saying a lot. 8D Already planning a line. Two spitfires should hatch in three hours. One waverunner already hatched. 8D

1. I know it

2. ... Firework?

3. The fire beneath it?

4. It appeared the day the topic was posted, so I thought it should be the right place to ask without creating a new topic.

1. Okie Dokie then!

2. Yep

3. blink.gif I didn't notice that until now.

4. I saw that, there is a seperate topic for it now though.

....?

1. Its a badge

2. Thats not a rocket

3. What makes you think it would explode?

4. This isn't the place to discuss that.

Boo, you're not understanding what she's saying.

She's asking if the firework will detonate if the dragons from the release grow up.

Which is no.

i have two of each! can't wait till they hatch! i may start some kind of lineage to...

i have two of each! can't wait till they hatch! i may start some kind of lineage to...

That is, if they can breed with all other species. Let's hope they can.

That is, if they can breed with all other species. Let's hope they can.

Unless they're rares (edit: or for some reason breed like rares), I don't see why they shouldn't.

Neither of them are drakes or pygmies. :3

Edited by Stromboli

Does the rocket explodes when they grow up?

Now that would be fun! laugh.gif

LOL well it would be fun to watch

Hubby has 1 more egg to hatch and then we wait til they grow up

Wish there was a way to incubate the hatchlings cause I want mine to be adults now! lol I know I need patience plus I am scroll locked

She's asking if the firework will detonate if the dragons from the release grow up.

Which is no.

laugh.gif Actually how do we know? As far as I know only TJ's dragons grew up so far, so for all we know it could even detonate wink.gif That would be iteresting, blowing up badge laugh.gif

(I really hope we are only joking about it unsure.gif )

2 of my hachlings gendered! I have two boys, one Coastal and one Spitfire! Now, to wait for the others. biggrin.gif

Both of my babies from the first wave also gendered male ... biggrin.gif