TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I love them both <3

Unfortunately I had to get rid of the Coastal, because someone was going to trade me a Gold.

I really love the waverunners. They are like pterodactyls which I love. YAY thanks so much TJ and the artist responsible for these guys. I'm definitely going to have to make a collection of them.

i cant get over how gorgeous these sprites are. i think the spitfires are my new favorite. no kidding.

beyyyooottiffull

Im not sure if people have noticed this, but there's a typo in the Spitfires description

Spitfires are notorious for for their territorial natures

anyway, they're both beautiful and i cant wait for my eggies to hatch. <3

The adult sprites are gorgeous!!! Can't wait for my hatchies to grow up now! smile.gifsmile.gif

I love them both <3

Unfortunately I had to get rid of the Coastal, because someone was going to trade me a Gold.

xd.png I think that's the one I grabbed out of the ap

Well, at least you know it's gone to a good home~

Er, what is the description for the Spitfire egg?

'This egg has brightly colored markings on it.' :3

"This egg has brightly colored markings on it."

Of course, ninja.gif 'd. x3

Edited by MissK.

Thanks guys!

But I ended up just going onto the wiki when I remembered I could, you know, do that.

dry.gif

Even if the ratios even out, Stripes are way overbred and will become a whole lot harder to catch with this double description. I can see them going for low gen to CB metallics in the future. x_x

They already do.

Eh the double description thing doesn't bother me that much, considering I have my fill of stripes, but I like both the spitfires and the stripes enough to were I wouldn't abandon either for the other...

Basically, I'd keep whatever I got when I clicked the "brightly colored markings" egg.

I'm one of those folks who right now are feeling rather O_O! over the "brightly colored" egg description. I've yet to ever catch a CB stripe (only ever seen 3 at that) and have been trying to get one for a long time. Now my search just got ten times harder, ha!

I love stripes but it's hard to find non-inbred low-gen babies, much less pure-bred stripes like what I've been trying to get. I ADORE these new sprites but dang this is going to make a rare dragon even harder to find.

I love stripes but it's hard to find non-inbred low-gen babies, much less pure-bred stripes like what I've been trying to get. I ADORE these new sprites but dang this is going to make a rare dragon even harder to find.

Have the tried the Opalescent or Tigris lineages? They're dedicated to breeding purebred Stripes. They're also one of the most popular breeds for Perfect-Gen breeding, so you can check out that thread as well. Not to mention a lot of the people with tons of CB Stripes are kind folks willing to fill breeding requests, as long as you ask nicely.

my birthday is nearly over! noooooo!!!!!!

gender, Lucky Little Starfish and Salty Sea Foam! (like mah names? tongue.gif)

got 2 of each suprisingly so i'm happy. the adults are gorgeous

xd.png I think that's the one I grabbed out of the ap

Well, at least you know it's gone to a good home~

No, it was an Egg that I abandoned xd.png It had around 300-400 Views.

I am kind of surprised that TJ's are all adults, instead of 2 being frozen.

Mine still haven't gendered yet.

I have 2 Spitfires; hopefully 1 of each gender. Fingers crossed that my influences worked.