TJ09

2010-07-04 - Beat The Heat Egg Release

I like how the other one's grew up anyway even though they were frozen, I think. xd.png

But anyway, adore the adults!

Nope, he forgot to freeze.

Also, my last coastal needs to gender now. My spitfires and my other coastal have all gendered right, so as soon as this one genders male I can stop being paranoid about the influence failing.

Someone please enlighten me on how to get the icon. :/ user posted image

You had to log in on July 4th (cave time) to get one.

Hmm, not sure how to get the fireworks icon...it just appeared on everyone's scroll, I think for the 4th of July! I can't imagine why you don't have one! I want the little fish icon that some people have...I'd like to know how to get that one! lol I think you have to use 'splash' a lot or something?

Awesome adult dragons! I love them both! I have 3 of each now, so hopefully, I'll get at least two breeding pairs! smile.gif Thanks TJ and of course the wonderful artist's! biggrin.gif

Hmm, not sure how to get the fireworks icon...it just appeared on everyone's scroll, I think for the 4th of July! I can't imagine why you don't have one! I want the little fish icon that some people have...I'd like to know how to get that one! lol I think you have to use 'splash' a lot or something?

Awesome adult dragons! I love them both! I have 3 of each now, so hopefully, I'll get at least two breeding pairs! smile.gif Thanks TJ and of course the wonderful artist's! biggrin.gif

You get the magikarp by using the splash BSA a lot.

My last coastal needs to gender already. D| *impatient*

these guys are awesome!! I just hope they survive unlike that last 12 eggs/hatchlings I have had.......there was no reason for them not to grow to adults and i am hoping these newest ones dont die!!!:(

^ A link to your scroll in your signature would help people give you advice on what the problem was. Your eggs and hatchlings probably didn't have enough views, though, and ran out of time.

Yay, my last coastal finally gendered. Now just 2 days and 10 hours until they grow up.

Caught another coastal. smile.gif I love these new dragons and want an army of both.

DAMMIT!

I was scroll locked and I can't spot one in the cave!

Someone help me!

You had to log in on July 4th (cave time) to get one.

I'm not sure about this. My hatchies are from eggs stolen on the 4. july but the icon isn't on my scroll. Maybe you have to be from the united states too?

I'm not sure about this. My hatchies are from eggs stolen on the 4. july but the icon isn't on my scroll. Maybe you have to be from the united states too?

what time zone? was it July 4 EDT (US east coast time)?

That's odd. If you logged in on July 4th, you should have gotten the badge, regardless what country you're in.

Central European Time, but in the egg description pages the timezone is always EST. and there is july 4th *sigh*

aw, how cute they are biggrin.gif Totally in love with the costal waverunners!

Can't wait 'till mine grows up *jumps up and down*

Edited by iselinosaurus

That's odd. If you logged in on July 4th, you should have gotten the badge, regardless what country you're in.

maybe it was the 4th of July in their country but not in the server time.

AAAARGhh!! I'm already naming my skywings after airborne dinosaurs!!! Carp. And I don't mean magicarp, either. *shakes fist at TJ and spriters* I know you do this to me on purpose. xd.png

I looooove the turquoise dragons, very much. Gorgeous adult sprites. Just when I think you can't produce another dragon I like more than the last. smile.gif

Oho TJ's hatchlings finally grew up. o .o

This is amusing.

I love the adults of the Spitfires more so than their hatchling stages.

However with the Coastals it's the complete opposite. I don't really care too much for the Coastal's adult design. The hatchling looks adorable, totally freezing one of my hatchlings for one of those Coastal hatchies. The adult is just....kind of not my taste.

Spitfire is really nice though, I like it a lot. (bo .o)b Dove and Shiro do not disappoint.