RheaZen

Q&A: Questions and Answers

How do you whistle? I tried blowing and placing my tongue in different places, but it doesn't seem to work.

Edited by Darklight

Purse Pucker (that will probably get you better results as it's better descriptive of what you should be doing than purse. My bad. Thanks, sheppardkid!) your lips and put the tip of your tongue tongue behind your lower teeth, then blow out. (I don't have enough room in my mouth, so my tongue position gets a little weird, so that's all I'll say, lol.) It is something that takes a few attempts. You'll get it, though! Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I need help. Last months I got a iPhone. I'm trying to reply to emails, so help please? How do I reply to emails on this thing?

I need help. Last months I got a iPhone. I'm trying to reply to emails, so help please? How do I reply to emails on this thing?

Are you doing it through the mail app? If so, open the email, hit the left-facing arrow on the bottom. Menu should come up, hit Reply, type, and Send is on the upper right. (That's how it is for mine and my hotmail but I don't think it's too different with a different account.)

Are you doing it through the mail app? If so, open the email, hit the left-facing arrow on the bottom. Menu should come up, hit Reply, type, and Send is on the upper right. (That's how it is for mine and my hotmail but I don't think it's too different with a different account.)

I'm such a dork lol thanks for the help! I found everything you mentioned. I can reply to emails now x3 and yes I'm using the mail app.

Hey may I ask if any of you know other click sites- aside from adobtible sites? Something like trick-your-friends-to-click-link kind of sites? Like this:

http://goo.gl/SSKVG or this: http://goo.gl/EnB0N

Only, not relating to turning your friends or whoever clicks the link to join you in the legions of the undead- do u have sites that spread the love instead? Something nice- not those undead. They are crowding the Web and I only know too much. Thanks!

Edited by georgexu94

No. Nor do I really want to.

Your sig is enough for me thank you.

@Snowytoshi: Yes, something like that smile.gif Erm, better perhaps? I don't like the sound of 'giving internets'; it just sounds so wrong

Edited by georgexu94

Well, there's one in my sig. I just put it there for..reasons.

Wow that's nice- I got tricked tongue.gif Anyway, I said something good- not bad like stealing souls. I said something like the one Snowytoshi gave- something about spreading the love biggrin.gif That site's interesting though tongue.gif

Edited by georgexu94

Hello smile.gif how can I use the microphone to play a NDS game in my laptop?

I know it has an internal microphone but I can't find any option that enables it in the game (I don't have an external microphone and I can't buy it).

I have desmume if that helps (I guess that's the right name, I lost this application recently and I have to reinstall it tongue.gif).

Also I can't find the microphone option when I talk to cleverbot/existor, how can I enable it (on Safari)

Edit: haha no Ali'i Makani Pahili, you're not hijacking tongue.gif my question is a little hard to answer I guess, I couldn't find anywhere on Google and it's not that important so that's fine biggrin.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

Wow that's nice- I got tricked tongue.gif Anyway, I said something good- not bad like stealing souls. I said something like the one Snowytoshi gave- something about spreading the love biggrin.gif That site's interesting though tongue.gif

Well, that's gonna be harder. xd.png I'll see what I can find.

I hope I'm not hijacking the thread from Slytherin7, but I have a bit of a random question.

Why in my dreams, when I'm actually me and not just a "camera" or an invisible entity, I run on all fours? ._____.

It's pretty fun, actually. I'll walk on two legs, but I usually run on all fours. Really fast.

[/notthatimportant]

Perhaps you feel more wild and more free when you run in your dreams? It represents more of a basic instinct? x3

Does anyone know a legitimate site that lists major global natural events ( weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc)? I have looked for hours for several days and have only been able to find 6 with barely any information. I need 25 by April 25th. This is getting increasingly frustrating as I am spending hours searching for these with nothing to show for it.

Does anyone know a legitimate site that lists major global natural events ( weather, earthquakes, volcanoes, etc)? I have looked for hours for several days and have only been able to find 6 with barely any information. I need 25 by April 25th. This is getting increasingly frustrating as I am spending hours searching for these with nothing to show for it.

Standard fallback: Wikipedia

Lists_of_earthquakes

List_of_largest_volcanic_eruptions

List_of_large_volcanic_eruptions_in_the_21st_century

List_of_deadliest_natural_disasters

etc, etc.

Edit: and if you're looking for 25 *sites* for these, I suggest looking in the references of the pages I've listed above.

Edited by Zaxian

Standard fallback: Wikipedia

Lists_of_earthquakes

List_of_largest_volcanic_eruptions

List_of_large_volcanic_eruptions_in_the_21st_century

List_of_deadliest_natural_disasters

etc, etc.

Edit: and if you're looking for 25 *sites* for these, I suggest looking in the references of the pages I've listed above.

I should have mentioned these have to be in 2013.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2013_natural_disasters

http://www.naturaldisastersnews.net/disast...ed#.UVdXPxycGZg

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/

Try googling "natural disasters in 2013" for more. I don't know how much info you'll be able to find but these are some of the first few sources google pulled up. The second site I linked if you click the main title will take you a map showing major event s in the last seven days, and it seems to document some weather events as well.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map/

I'm considering taking up a full time diploma course in Landscape Design & Horticulture. Just wondering about your opinions on AutoCAD and Maya. Cos the IT aspect of the course deals with AutoCAD. I used to be in Digital Animation but withdrew cos the 70% IT was killing. I used Maya then btw.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:2013_natural_disasters

http://www.naturaldisastersnews.net/disast...ed#.UVdXPxycGZg

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/

Try googling "natural disasters in 2013" for more. I don't know how much info you'll be able to find but these are some of the first few sources google pulled up. The second site I linked if you click the main title will take you a map showing major event s in the last seven days, and it seems to document some weather events as well.

That second one will definitely help.

The problem was I was having trouble finding information on these events. I've tried googeling for hours and would only come up with a few, which was beyond frustrating.

The USGS would be great, but I'm not finding much information about the earthquakes. Some of them I was able to hunt down information, but for the most part they didn't make the news.

Thanks everyone for the information. Hopefully this project won't be as stressful as it has been.

I do have one more question, but it's more of a favor. I am making an "entertainment" speech for class and it's supposed to be about someone famous. I already got the go ahead on my topic, so I chose these:

http://www.little-trees.com/

It's not a person, but they are famous. If anyone wants to help me out, just PM me a single sentence thought on these trees.

The focus of the speech is to celebrate the accomplishments of the person (trees) and to stay positive (unfortunately). So no bashing the trees, though I think a little sarcasm can slide. It's supposed to be comical too, so it's okay if your statements are silly.

Also, I will be using the quotes in the speech and identify everyone as "the customers" or "users".

I thank you ahead of time for everyone who wants to help me out. I really appreciate the support in the last few weeks of the semester. It's been stressful, but I can't wait until it's over.

I have two math tests coming up. One tomorrow, and one in a month or a few weeks. I usually do well on them, since I know the material I've learned, but I have trouble getting myself to study. I know I should, but I can't get myself to properly study. On math, or other subjects. So does anyone have any tips?

Edited by Darklight