Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Pokemon Emerald.

It's my favorite Pokemon game and I just felt like replaying it. ^^

Skyrim, Dmc: devil may cry(dmc 5), obliviom, cod ghosts, ac4, World of Tanks, morrowind, elsword, forsaken world.

i am borrowing divinity 2: ego draconis, and red dead redemption.

Unreal Tournament 1999/GOTY. I don't think I can play the later versions because my computer's a bit old for them. Plus, I'm used to the 1999/GOTY version; I remember seeing my older brother play it when I was a kid.

God of War:Ascension gotta get platinum trophy

Lollipop Chainsaw (hilarious) and

Pokemon Y because I gotta get a shiny misdreavus =3

Diablo III. BF got me into the game, because I couldn't handle Borderlands 2, lol. I run around like a drunken sailor, whenever I play games that require the left stick and right stick. I grew up in the time of joysticks tongue.gif

We are in Heaven, and will continue on tonight. It was 5am before we decided to give it a rest last night. My character is the Barbarian, since I'm the type of player that kinda forgets to check my health, so we wanted me as a powerhouse. Just like when we play Marvel Alliance and I am Wolverine. The Barbarian also fits my style better, because I like to run into the middle of a group of enemies and just let loose. Even when we play Soul Calibur or Mortal Kombat, I never use block. I just continually use every move I can until I tire my enemy out tongue.gif

I have Stomp, Rend, Avatar of Destruction (where I turn into a psycho Amazon), War Cry, and whatever it is where the three-chain spear shoots out. I love to run in the middle, hit Stomp and then Rend, then War Cry.

I am currently playing Bravely Default on the 3DS. It's one of those rare games where I had high expectations and was not disappointed in the least- in fact, I have to be very careful playing the game, because I will look up and find two hours have flown past and I thought it was 20 minutes! If you enjoy JRPG's, or the older series of Final Fantasy (the Squaresoft titles), I suggest you check out the free demo!

Also, I just belatedly found out Pokemon Bank is finally released! Now I can bank all my Wonder Trade pokemon and re-start my Pokemon Y game. biggrin.gif

Edited by Succubii

Twitch Plays Pokemon counts, right? I've been spending an awful lot of time trying to help on that xd.png

What am I playing right now? Nothing.... I'm on a forum. tongue.gif

The game I'm currently working on is Need For Speed: Rivals. I'm also trophy hunting on Metal Gear Solid 4. When I'm not working on those, whatever happens to be in my 3DS at the time. It is currently holding Pokemon X. As you can see, I don't stick to a particular genre. I like most games although I won't play horror. Life is scary enough.

Currently playing Myst, albeit a bit too casually. I intend to work harder at it this upcoming week.

I'm trying to get back into Guild Wars 2, but I'm on Ehmry Bay server...and we're in the middle of a mass exodus of our WvW guilds Dx All I play is WvW! There's nobody here now...v_v