Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I've been playing Don't Starve a lot since I got it last month and already have over 80 hours on it (which is a lot considering that most of the ones in my library only have 3-5 hours)

my goal is to get to day 365 then continue on to day 1000 since that's such a rare achievement in the community but the only way I can see that happening is if I stop building giant forts and start living more or less like a nomad in my worlds and change to a completely different world every couple hundred days or I'll die of boredom before anything else (∩´﹏`∩)

Elder scrolls 4 Oblivion on the lowest diffuclty because I want to just see the storyline not actually work to do it.

Its kinda good you're playing on the lowest setting, the level scaling in that game is bad. I'm taking whaling on meatbag's bad.

Anyway, right now me and some friends are finishing up terraria so we can all play Starbound, where we can die rage kill one another have fun.

Eh.. I'm re-doing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs. It's the 4th time tongue.gif

I'm hoping that my mom buy Pokémon Y until Torchic's event ends~

Dragon Cave

I was running a Nuzlocked Pokémon Platinum for a while now, but I stopped right before the Elite 4 because I'm writing a story about everything that happens and I want to be able to have the exact events of such an important part of the game as accurate as possible. It also kinda means I won't pick it back up for a while, because I've been working on it for a week and I haven't even reached the part where the character gets her first gym badge.

I've also been playing Minecraft, but somebody flooded my faction's base with zombies recently and now I can't log on without getting mauled.

If I'm doing anything else, I can't quite remember it at this moment.

EDIT: @Ilyriss

AMAURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <3

Edited by Dracoscar

Animal crossing: new leaf. I've been playing for a while.

Yay. In a few days, I can play Pokemon Y.

AION and Luna Online (a private server).

...And DRAMAtical Murder, just... don't google image.

Edited by Vaati

I've just played Ib, it was brilliant!!

And got the best ending. Promise of Reunion. It's so cute! *-*

Thank you Pewdiepie for playing Ib!

Osu! and League are my main games. I'm thinking about getting back on Terraria and Civ 5. I also play like 10 phone games.

currently playing batman: arkham origins and assasins creed IV: black flag on Xbox.

pokemon X on 3ds.

kingdom hearts on PS2

I been playing Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies. It's a pretty cool game series, though I've only played this one and the first one (Dual Destinies being the 5th). I plan to try the other ones at a later time smile.gif

3rd generation Pokemon games are consuming my life. I just finished LeafGreen and I started a file on Red Rescue Team before it was corrupted. Then... like a succubus living in my closet Colosseum seduced me and I don't have a life anymore. Look at these theories and this world! How did I ever break away from this game in the first place?!

DC, of course!

But in all seriousness, I'm playing pokemon Y. It's fun, but I can't get into it for some reason. /:

Going to play Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil on my wonderful new Doom Machine laptop in a bit.

At school.

Yay.