Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Installed I mean wasted disk space with again, and currently replaying after a long time, Duke Nukem Scarred My Mind Forever. As if I didn't get enough of that evil abomination of a game back then.

About to beat the first level and then attempt to not nope into the corner at cutscenes that follow. ew

I'm in the middle of my 5th play through of Dragon Age Origins on PC. When I'm out and about, I'm playing Pokemon Y.

Dragon Age never gets old, it's just so gooooood. *u*

Welp...I finally got around to installing Hearthstone...my family will never see me again...unless I start starving...

Final Fantasy: Echoes of Time on the Nintendo DS, and Minecraft multiplayer when I get bored of the DS

I have beeen playing guitar hero but now my game quit working user posted image any ideas? idk how to fixthings liek thsi

I've been playing a lot of CoD Ghost multiplayer on the 360 recently while I'm I'm saving up money to get watchdogs!

I've also been playing Bioshock Infinte on the PS3 but that when I get tired of grinding in CoD.

Attack of the b team on my computer currently, has anyone got tips on finding king slimes? I've built a king slime farm the same way as generikb did and just need to safari net the big boss.

Playin' more Borderlands and trolling around the online groups. I have the best character skin. XD