Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Playing a randomized FireRed right now. Every time I get a game over I restart and rerandomize. One day I'll get past Misty... One day...

Pokemon Y. I beat the game a while ago, so now I'm doing a lot of trading and breeding just for the fun of it.

animal crossing, harvest moon animal parade, and minecraft PE.

im in the middle of bravely default, but i have to motivate myself to play more of it

The Last Window.

Ghost Trick

I'm actually playing the Fallout New Vegas DLC's too.

Super Mario Bros 3 (via 3DS e-shop)

Darkstalkers 3

I really want to get Goat Simulator but I don't want to pay $10 for it.... spring steam sale, needs to happen.

Replaying The Shores of Hell, Doom's second episode, for what seems like the 32768th time. Even after all these years, the cyberdemon in E2M8 scares me. ;~;

Replaying all the "Tales of" games I have right now, starting with Xillia.

Forgot just how fun this game was.

Elder Scrolls Online. Running around Shadowfen, collecting all of the Skyshards (the ones I can get to, anyway) and harvesting nodes. Heaps of fun, but the mobs are quite uh, above my level. Compared to Bleakrock, Bal Foyen, Stonefalls and Deshaan, it's far more difficult to see crafting nodes than it is in the other areas. Might pay to put a skillpoint in them now I guess, if only to have the white trails above the nodes. xd.png

Minecraft, I have started very recently.

I am building the weirdest city anyone could ever see. But I'm starting to like it a lot. tongue.gif

Just started my first play through Kingdom Hearts. like it by now, will probably play the rest of them xd.png

Back to playing "Need for Speed: SHIFT" for the moment.

I just got a copy for a friend of mine, too, so we'll probably be doing the multiplayer bit at some point. smile.gif

Currently none, as I am away from home.

Gonna play the censorkipz out of South Park: The Stick of Truth when I get home on the 28th though.

Just started my first play through Kingdom Hearts. like it by now, will probably play the rest of them xd.png

My favorite game<3 All of them are amazing (IMO) tongue.gif

Don't touch the white tile it's for the phone and very addicting xd.png Also started playing DCUO again and I'm going to be getting the last of us soon =3

Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations

After playing the fifth one, every other AA seems so much harder than it was before.

A couple of coworkers and my girlfriend came over today and we busted out the N64 and played Mario 64, Puyo Puyo SUN, and the original Smash Bros. They're unbeatable classics. How many game systems can take a physical beating for 18 years and keep comin back for more? My roommate has gone through 3 Xbox 360s in 3 years. lol