Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Currently playing: Lunar Dragon Song on my white Nintendo DS lite and well... Dragon Cave(obviously~ tongue.gif)

Minecraft and dungeon defenders. Skyrim if I ever get around to going through the soul carin.

I'm playing Skies of Arcadia.

Audiosurf. Tempted to set up my Xbox 360 to play some Halo as I've been watching Rooster Teeth's "Fails of the Weak". xd.png

Dark Souls - highly addictive! Sometimes it's really frustrating but that feeling after beating a boss makes me want more biggrin.gif

Halo 4 Spartan Ops (solo because I am a Nigel No Friends), Chapter Two. After a six month hiatus, it's evident that I suck at playing the game. xd.png

Edited by VampiricOmen

Been pretty obsessively playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.

Getting close to sad parts ;_; I'm glad Sky adds the special episodes to help fix the sad. When I played Darkness it was like sad everywhere.

I have been playing almost nothing but TF2. I just...can't stop...

Well...of course I have to stop to do homework and whatnot...if I could, I'd play it more often than I already am. |D

I went a long time without playing it, so I guess my mind is catching up with all the time I missed out on or something.

@lollipop00, re: Goat Simulator

Are there achievements and things (well, goals really) for the game, or is it just destroying stuff? I'm interested in the game but am not sure if the $ is worth it. Not expecting a fully fleshed out storyline - but for a bit of time wasting fun, is it worth it?

--

The Elder Scrolls Online, again. Have two other people in the household that play it, so it's sorta like a ready made questing party. I'm the healer (healer/tank hybrid :3) of the group, so far the only stuff we've had trouble with is higher level content than what our characters are. Only thing is, neither of them are familiar with the lore so a bit of explaining here and there has been a necessity. xd.png

Currently trying to force my computer into running Half-Life 2: Episode Two.

Don't make me take out my laptop, stupid slow computer >.> I want to know how it endssss

Currently restarting my file on Fire Emblem: Awakening, and trying to wrap my head around how on earth am I going to start Lunatic... ;;

I've been playing Nethack, and doing terribly. I just got mauled to death by a kitten. I'm not sure whether that's more or less shameful than the time I got bitten by a bat, or the one where I died of starvation. (Wizard needed food badly but didn't have any in her inventory. X.X) Maybe I'll just go play Zork for a while. Or maybe not, because with the way my luck is going, I'll probably be eaten by a grue. xd.png