Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I am now currently playing:

PS3: Skyrim ~ Dawnguard DLC

Vita: Destiny of Spirits & Muramasa Rebirth

Edited by Fortune86

I started replaying Tales of Vesperia for the hundredth time, now with the goal to get every secret mission done!

Currently switching between my 3 recent purchases. Assassins Creed Heritage Collection (Basically all of them except Black Flag), DMC and Tomb Raider. All totally awesome.

Pocket God.

It's very funny to torture the Pygmies,like feeding them to sharks or things like that.

tongue.gif

Edited by HorseChick

A mix of Binding of Isaac and OFF. Really enjoying playing OFF, with its surreal plot and world (and the fact that I fought a whale in a shopping mall).

I'm replaying Fire Emblem: Awakening. I was sucking terribly for a while, but I'm improving tongue.gif

The Last Of Us it's such a great game the story is awesome and the multiplayer is really fun as well ^^

Just got God of War: Ascension. However I'm about to rename it "God of War: Hope You Like Fighting Satyrs Because Here's 30 of Them At Once". In all seriousness though, it's a wonderful game and you should totally buy it.

Heavily modded Skyrim.... Mostly just derping in around in cool looking armor, posing, and marveling at the new lighting mod I downloaded haha.

I'm playing a little-known app on my iPod called "Solomon's Keep". I finally beat it, so now AI am beating it with every non-combined spell, to see how they work. Very fun.

Currently playing Wolfenstein RPG on my phone. totally not just for the Sacred Romance books or just because I can't play the newest Wolfenstein game

I want to have a better computer so that I can play the newest Wolfenstein game. >.> Oh well. I'll just keep playing the old games until the hardware required to play Wolf:TNO becomes old and outdated and cheap enough for me to afford it. |D

TF2 with a bit of The Binding of Isaac on the side.

TF2 with a bit of The Binding of Isaac on the side.

I love TF2 and pondered buying the Binding of Isaac. I'll see if I can get it.

As of now I am playing bot matches in Dota II, as Rooftrellen the Treant Protector. I'm trying to get my skills up (For a support, he rivals even Jakiro in pushing power with Living Armour! Totally awesome). I plan to use him in a player match as soon as I can... Homework tomorrow.

Was just playing Theatrythm Final Fantasy (it's for the 3DS)

it's like a vocaloid game but it's FF music and a bunch of chibi ff characters running and jumping around. it's hysterical and really addicting

Was just playing Theatrythm Final Fantasy (it's for the 3DS)

it's like a vocaloid game but it's FF music and a bunch of chibi ff characters running and jumping around. it's hysterical and really addicting

I love that game! I'm currently playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf.