Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Adventure Time: Explore The Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW

so annoyed at it right now because I'm trying to farm treasure so I can buy expensive things that I need, but I CAN'T WHEN IT RETURNS ME TO THE HUB EVEN THOUGH I TELL IT NOT TO

I found my old disc for the game Two Worlds. I believe it was a launch title for the 360.

The game has a confusing inventory menu, clunky combat, laughable voice acting.

But its pretty much falls under the so bad its good category.

I'm going to have to start Dragon's Crown from the start after my file corrupted. I'm going to be playing this game for the rest of the year.

Dragcave.

Just kidding, but I am.

I'm really playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. It's a great game!

Pokemon Y.

It's weird because I don't get invested in Pokemon games like I do other games... but then I can't stop playing them and do stupid time wasting things like catching 30 Eevee for no reason.

Dragon Cave. Its this cool game were you adopt dragons and their eggs to hatch them.

But in all seriousness League of Legends.

Hmm let's see..Mainly MineCraft, TF2, MGS and PES [Team Fortress 2, Metal Gear Solid and Pro Evolution Soccer, the last 2 on my old PS2 tongue.gif]. My comments are MineCraft is addicting, TF2 is just very fun, PES tends to bug me sometimes, and MGS is a really fun 1st and 3rd person shooter.

I got some 3DS games for my birthday yesterday. ^^

I've been playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I just spent almost 3 hours designing a shirt. |D

Now I need to do homework...

I have several in-middle game saves waiting for me finish them, like FF7 replay, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Icewind Dale II, KOA: The Reckoning...

But currently my game of choice is SWTOR. Like having actual story in MMO, and one that truly makes my characters get involved. Gameplay isn't too bad either wink.gif

Oh, and I play PC-games mostly.