Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Pokemon Y. Trying desperately to complete my Pokedex to the best of my abilities (without having the Pokebank, of course).

Pokemon Y. I haven't even fought the champion yet and my highest level pokemon is like 65. LOL

I recently found this really cool app; Regency Love - the Jane Austen fangirl in me is squealing!

3rd generation Pokemon games are consuming my life. I just finished LeafGreen and I started a file on Red Rescue Team before it was corrupted. Then... like a succubus living in my closet Colosseum seduced me and I don't have a life anymore. Look at these theories and this world! How did I ever break away from this game in the first place?!

I know what you mean. I just finished playing LeafGreen and Emerald, then I've moved on to Pearl. The different regions and generations are all great, I can't believe how much I missed Pokemon. xd.png

Playing Pokémon Y, and right now wonder trading a bunch of lvl 49-50 Gothoritas (I have been capturing random pokemon near Snowbelle City with a quick ball and repeat ball and mostly caught Gothoritas)

Flower ~ PS Vita ~ Working on that Pure Trophy (wish me luck).

Persona 4 Arena ~ PS3 ~ Just finished the story modes, so I'm going to head towards arcade and online now.

I should be playing Ryse [not really my type of game] but I'm currently hooked on Fire Emblem: Awakening.

Presently playing Assassin's creed IV, although I suck at the stealth...

Right now, I'm playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf on my 3DS as I away from my precious computer.

But if I was there right now, I would be playing Spelunky on my PC, using Steam. tongue.gif

The game I'm probably going to play right now is Pirate Galaxy, but only on Facebook because the actual site for it was working strange.

Or maybe I'll just play Chrono Tales. Darned dragons...

Or Skyrim.

I don't know! tongue.gif

Breath of Fire on my GBA

AND

Eden Eternal/Grand Fantasia/Aura Kingdom on the computer (I have been swapping between them, like checking on my guild in Grand Fantasia, lvling up my new character on Eden Eternal, and messing around on Aura Kingdom)