Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Away from home for awhile so I pilfered my fiance's 3DS. Am working on Mario Sticker Star and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon.

Metal Gear Solid 4 again... Trying to do a no kills/no alerts run. Boy, that Big Boss Emblem is going to be stupid hard later on...

I just recently got The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition on the XBox 360. It, of course is an AMAZING game, has excellent graphics, beautiful music, and never ending awesomeness. I'm about to start the Thieves Guild Faction. ninja.gif

I'm playing Spyro 2 for the millionth time.

One of those games that will never die xd.png

AC 4.

I'm playing a lot of Borderlands 2 (I have like 150 hours on Steam, RIP me), Starbound (45 hours in a week oh my..), Don't Starve, Legend of Dungeon, I've been trying to play Pokemon Y again; my cart blew up though and I lost about 70 hours worth of progress so..

Aside from that it's sporadic bouts of Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed, TF2, and Natural Selection 2.

Ye.

Edited by herduleik

Doom.

(There's no other answer from me, really.)

Not the original game though, I've completed that a thousand times. I'm slowly going through the sheer, insane, overwhelming amount of user-made content on the internet, downloading and playing maps and mods that interest me, and sometimes even those that don't. I especially like to clutter my downloads folder with Terrywads.

Apart from the two original games, I also enjoy playing Doom 3 from time to time - ever since I discovered the console command "g_dragentity 1" it has become 128% more fun. Dragging ragdoll entities around like pets and having them sit on chairs and crates :D

I'm not a 100% Doom person though, I sometimes get tired of it and play Quake or Duke Nukem 3D or Wolfenstein 3D or Return to Castle Wolfenstein or Heretic II. I don't enjoy any of those as much as I enjoy Doom, though. Except maybe Duke3D. The main character is amazing. Give me the awesomeness of E2L08 over the terror of Doom's E2M8 anytime

Edited by NiramiTheRaven196

Decided to play some Blazblue: Calamity Trigger on PC, while I wait until I can buy Continuum Shift Extend.

Unlimited Hakumen and Nu-13 are friggin' bull****.

Edited by MetalDragon

I've been playing Terraria, Pokemon X, and Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Once the semester is over (so close o-o), I will finally have time to start all those Steam games I've been accumulating over the months.

Wild Wrapping-Wing appeared!

(2nd gen)

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Edit: Claimed!

Edited by Ali'i Makani Pahili

Trying to complete a full-team run through on HeartGold, and I also blew the dust off my Gamecube and so I'm also playing all the Shadow games. You never quite realize the majesty of Colosseum until you're a teenager laying your eyes on Miror B. for the first time in years.

Just found two Pokemon games I had lost a year ago, Explorers of Sky and Soul Silver, so I'm finishing both those up. ^^