Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Back to Corpse Party: Blood Covered (Repeated Fear) again.

WHY YOU EVADE ME, SILLY CORPSES IN FINAL CHAPTER?! (whines and flails in final dungeon, seeking 2 name tags that don't seem to exist)

True to my name, Devil May Cry xd.png

The second game to be exact.

The Legend of Zelda, the original one. I'm on the second quest.

Of all the Zelda games I've played this one has taken me the longest. (Doesn't help that I go long stretches without playing and then come back.)

RIFT.

So far the graphics are better than WoW, and it's free. There are a wide variations of builds you can have on just one character. I'm thoroughly enjoying myself in this.

Digimon World 2003 PS (PAL)

playing it again because when I played it as a kid I didn't get the 5 Weapons so I never got to finish it

Spore. It's on sale on Steam and I enjoyed the game when it first came out, so I purchased it again (not like I can remember the details for the disc version). So much fun. xd.png

Transformice again ... probably it's not a good idea. It always makes me so angry. xd.png

Playing South Park: The Stick of Truth game. Very Hilarious xd.png

Also playing hacks of pokemon games right now Pokemon Liquid Crystal and Pokemon Flora Sky with the Randomizer on.

Currently playing Resident Evil (Gamecube) with a friend and playing Mirrors Edge (Xbox 360) and Surgeon Simulator 2013 (PC) when on my own. smile.gif

I've been playing Spore, Darkspore, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, TF2, Minecraft, and Pokemon FireRed/Emerald. I'm getting my 'mons ready to transfer from way back when. Though I missed the free trial, so I'm going to have to pay the $5 when I'm ready.

I've been playing Spore, Darkspore, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity, TF2, Minecraft, and Pokemon FireRed/Emerald. I'm getting my 'mons ready to transfer from way back when. Though I missed the free trial, so I'm going to have to pay the $5 when I'm ready.

Spore? Awesome! I play that too. biggrin.gif I thought the game was *dead*!

As for me, I'm playing Spore, Minecraft, and *gasp!* Dragon Cave *sharp intake of breath!*

I finally got Portal 2 as a christmas gift last year, and am now getting around to playing it only 4 months later. rolleyes.gifxd.png But I knew it would be great.

Ummmm... Not sure if this is embarrassing, but I got Disco Zoo on my iPad and I'm having fun playing that.

Pokemon Battle Trozei. It's really like a glorified phone puzzle game but it's so addictive. I've been trying to unlock all the pokemon and I end up just sitting there and time goes by so fast. Best $8 I've spent in a while.

After that I'm going aboard the feels train for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky (grovyle!!!)

Oh and I've been working through Telltale's Sam and Max games as well when I want a good laugh.

Edited by Lady_Nightfox

the wolf among us (got season pass), trails evolution, , dmc devil may cry: vergils downfall, assassin's cred IV: black flag: freedom cry.

I'm gonna be busy :/