Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Minecraft and Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door :3

PM:TTYD is my favorite Paper Mario game by far (so far). ^^

So much addicting fun-ness in that game. Current mission: fill out cookbook and return to the bottom of the Pit of 100 Trials.

ZOIDS Vs. III. And I'm really to murder the AI that runs the partner I chose. He's beyond useless. D< I did better when I didn't have help!

I have been mostly playing Mortal Kombat on the Xbox 360 this week. Its extremely cheesey, but extremely fun !

Gears of War 3-- mainly Horde mode with LHR buddies-- and Crysis that got released as an arcade game for 360.

Minecraft mostly. I got Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands yesterday so I'll be playing that when I get around to installing it.

Heroes of Might and Magic Kingdoms. Its a browser based game a bit like build your empire and chose your faction and destroy monsters, each season last around a year, this is my third season and really going in for PvE this time. Its got dragons in... I guess thats a selling point. If you want to play and be next to my alliance then clicky here MM:HK

Kingdom Hearts II, Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories, Battlefront II, Super Mario Bros. Wii, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (3DS version), and Pokemon Platinum. laugh.gif So many! xd.png

Edited by Featherpaw

The Game.

yes, you lost it. =P

I lost the game. Meh...

Well, I'm currently playing :

Battlefield 3 Beta - I love it, even though I suck at it. I'm currently a Two Star Private, and I usually play Recon. I'm using the SV-somethin' with a laser sight, and I'm desperately trying to get a silencer. I don't feel like the one map shows off Frostbite 2's power, but that's an opinion.

MvC3 - Haven't really started to dig into it, but what I've played is quite good.

Gears of War 3. I LOVE it... Horde 2.0 is great, Beast Mode is short, but a blast to play, and Arcade campaign is good fun as well. Mmmmmm Gears. I less than three Marcus Fenix.

@Titan - I agree on the the Battlefield 3 Beta's one map not showing the Frostbite engine that well, the one map is less than impressive, but the Beta is/was fun.

Edited by HotIce80

harvest moon ds and on the computer... I no it's lame but neopets

Right now I'm playing Witcher 2 and loving every bit of it.

I have Fable 3 (PC), Alice: Madness returns (PC), Persona 4 (PS2), Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (PSP) and God Eater Burst (PSP) on hold and The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PC) on the "next to play" list.

I don't think I'll be finishing Fable 3 and Alice. I got bored of them for some reason. They're great games but I think I was expecting something different, especially from Fable 3.

I never finished Persona 4 when I first got it but really liked it at the time and now got into it again with the anime laugh.gif

Only bought a PSP recently so I'm going through the games I most wanted to play. In KH: BBS I played Terra's story first and then got bored with Aqua's and Ventu's because Aqua's English voice actor sucks... I mean REALLY sucks and never really liked Roxas/Ventus. Excellent game nonetheless.

Loving GEB but got stuck in a Boss battle near the end. Gotta grind for better gear but I don't feel like it so it's on hold tongue.gif

tl;dr version:

Playing Witcher 2. Lots of games on hold.

Gears 3, Gears 3, and more GEARS 3.

Got Onyx Medals in a couple of Horde and Beast categories.

Also, I have Battlefield 3 on pre-order, and I pre-ordered Halo: Anniversary and Halo 4 yesterday.

For any of you XBL people, shoot me a message on XBL if you'd like to join an awesome gaming community and play gears with me... my tag is: LHR BlackDragon.

Borderlands, since I finished Rage(shortest game I've played in awhile, almost 11 hours)...although Mass Effect 2 is calling to me like a siren.