Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Final Fantasy XIII on the X-box 360 and I'm also replaying Final Fantasy: Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts 2.

Touhou: Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil, Perfect Cherry Blossom, and Imperishable Night. All to prep my hand- eye coordination for the future.

Yesterday I was playing an old GBC game on a GBA during a long car ride. Monster Rancher Card Battle. I think I beat it once, but I didn't unlock a lot of things in the game before being forced to start over.

Minecraft,Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess,Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the past, Wolf Quest, Black and White 1, Civilization 4, Guild Wras, World of Warcraft and Gothic 3!

These are my favourite games!

Lets see.... Oblivion (360). Well its a great game, I Bought it twice. It could use some work but other than some minor glitches, wich can be fixed by downloading it to your HD, i have next to no complaints.

Well.

I'm playing Okami.

But on my Youtube I'm going to be LPing Mario Sunshine and Pikmin 2.

I am currently playing Prius Online by gpotato, platform PC of course! I am also playing Harvest Moon Grand Bazaar, <3 Will and Vaughn. I can't decide which one to marry ;3;!

For PC, Starcraft II. As of yet, I am the only girl among my friends who plays it >.<

For XBox, Halo: Reach.

For Wii, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

I'm playing: Roma Surrectum II (a beautiful Rome total war mod), Mount and blade warband and Warhammer 40000 Dark Crusade

The older pokemon games (like Silver and Gold and Crystal- all of them)

PKMN Black AND White

Minecraft

The Sims Medieval

Pokemon Coliseum on Wii (since my gamecube died yesterday sad.gif )

Older Spyro games for gamecube (Enter the Dragonfly specifically- the glitches are fun!)

pretty much it for now.

I'm actually playing Dragon Age: Origins right now, (for the thirtieth or so time!) but I also just started Scribblenauts on my DSi! smile.gif

Pokemon White...taking a break from Dead Island(so scary).

Edited by Draco Knight

I'm playing Pokemon White, Pheonix Ace Attorney 2, and am planning very soon to get back to (and hopefully finish) The World Ends With You.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth.

Finally beat Repliku... OFF TO HALLOWEEN TOWN 8D

MINECRAFT 1.8

also playing Lego Star Wars on-and-off, though I've kinda stopped since it keeps glitching out on me. I want the Complete Saga game for the Wii but I can't find it anywhere >.>