Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Fallout: New Vegas.

Playing around with Bethesda games until TESV: Skyrim comes out. Pre-ordered the game already. tongue.gif

Now that I finally have a TV of my own, I'm playing Tales of Vesperia! biggrin.gif Oh, and inFamous. Goin' for the evil ending with that one.

Pokémon Heartgold: Just restarted my game, so I'm really early in the game.

Pokémon Black: Absolutely nothing to do except challenge post-story Elite 4 and Champion and Cynthia. So I'm almost finished.

Yoshi's Island DS: Just started World 3.

New Super Mario Bros. DS: Halfway through world 5. I'm currently at Tower 1.

Edited by Derpy Hooves

Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

Just about to the part where you first encounter the Dwellers. Steeling myself to face that part again. Looking forward to the third Uncharted game though.

Zelda: Twilight Princess

Just got into the second area of Twilight.

Battlefield 3 :`D

Buuuut I was playing this weird online flash game the other day. It was called something like "Vector Stunt" or "Vector Runner" or something...

Basically, you're this hovercraft-thing and you...fly through music? It's kind of hard to explain, just check it out and, if you have music on your computer, you can play the game with your own music. biggrin.gif

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I have loved all the Uncharted games, and so far I am liking this one. I currently at the Chateau, though I have a feeling I will be leaving it soon.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 on PS3

Started game again, up to defeating Kakuzu as Naruto. I hate this battle last time I got to here it took me more then 16 go's to defeat him.

Sims 3 (just started playing it again!), Minecraft, American Mcgee's Alice and hopefully soon, Skyrim. biggrin.gif

post above: biggrin.gif Suicune was the first pokemon I remember meeting! It's my favourite. tongue.gif

Edited by Lupe

Skyrim. :3 Argonian without a particular emphasis, I like to be well rounded.

Replaying Amazing Island for the Gamecube... for the 6th time... I've had it for almost 7 years and I still love it. The events never get old and I'm still discovering new items.

I was just playing Oblivion. Wearing a turtle beach headset while playing it can be quite unnerving...

I'm currently playing Diablo 2 once again, this time as a werewolf druid. But it makes me wish I was playing Diablo 3.