Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary for the Xbox 360! Was there for the original and am now here for this one. Love them both, and kinda wish they'd do the same for the second game of the series. I'd love to buy Halo 2 for xbox 360!

Old Graphics: The invisible elites looked like moving water... Easy enough to shoot.

New Graphics: They are really invisible and hard to spot... Sucks on Legendary when you don't know they're right in front of you... Especially if they have swords.

My time is usally divided by these games:

Halo, Halo Reach(Luv), Halo anniversery(Luv), Halo 3(Luv), Halo Wars(a personal fave)

Skyrim(LUV! and play very often as an Argonian)

Fable 3, Left 4 Dead1 or 2, and Fire emblem on the occasion.

Gears of War 3 if i ever go over to my brother's, the first two were fun but the third is very promising, especailly survival mode and beast mode.

Dragon Cave!

Well... other than that...

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption again and Assassin's Creed Revelations, I'm kind of bored and waiting for Skyrim, which I'm getting for Christmas.

Well always play GoW 3 online...but other than that, Arkham City, Skyrim, White Knight Chronicles 2, Blue Dragon, and waiting for Final Fantasy XIII-2 =D

i'm playing ProjectNyoka and Dragon cave at the same time at this moment.

i play sims, firewarroir, and sivering isle other times.

Still playing so much Skyrim. Although I did take a break about two weeks ago to beat Saints Row 3.

Have barely scratched the surface of the 'main quest' still, 100+ hours woo!

I've been going back and forth between Monster Racers, and Pokemon Black so I can mess around in the Dream World. happy.gif

Finished Super Mario Galaxy 2, so now pretty much just Oblivion.

I keep getting sidetracked from the main quest. |D

For me its Battlefield 1943 and dynasty warriors 3. The first is all multyplayer whilst the second has of 1000 missions.

Mario Kart 7 (3DS).

Not the best Mario Kart game, but it is really fun to be beating random people I streetpass.

"Take that mr. videogame store person!"

Also the graphics are really smooth, best on the system so far.

Kingdom Hearts: Re:Coded.

yay, extremely confusing game.

Dragon Age: Origins. Two years old and I still play it. <3

Zenonia 3. Never finished it and well... I still need to grind like crazy for this.

Also playing Dungeons&Dragons Online. It's like WoW. o3o