Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

@Neo Metal Sonic: Eh', I say, even if you were born in the 80's the 90's still influenced how you grew up, so, you're technically a product of both I'd say, lol.

Oooo a Master System! *w* I wish I could remember the name of the online place where I bought my Genisis cables, but they had almost all the systems cables and for really really cheap!!

I don't suppose those emulators work for MAC?! I'd love to play some of your mentioned games online while waiting for some of them to get shipped to me from ebay and the likes ^.^ And, if as you say, you have an RPG that blow FF out of the water, I want to play it so I can brag that game over all the FF fans. (I'm not a FF fan in the least >.>)

@izombie Well, depends in the emulator. Normally people creates them for Windows machines, but I've seen a couple for Mac and Linux. PM me.

Well, I am a FF fan, but, really, PStEotM is really the best 16 bits RPG. At least to me. The characters are the best, nuff said. I cried really hard when I finished it for the first time.

@Neo Metal Sonic: Yeah, I know very little about emulators, so *pms*

I think the only reason I'm not a fan of FF is because they're too interested in pretty graphics and therefore lack an entertaining story line that keeps me interested. (Either that or they recycle storyines: World is going to blow up, hero saves heroin, hero and heroin save the world together).

FF9 = Win (It's the only one I like xd.png)

"I think the only reason I'm not a fan of FF is because they're too interested in pretty graphics and therefore lack an entertaining story line that keeps me interested. (Either that or they recycle storyines: World is going to blow up, hero saves heroin, hero and heroin save the world together)."

It's only in the first 5 games. After that, the storylines start to really kick $#@. Unlike Phantasy Star story, that kick $#@ since their first game, lol. I think the story of FFVII and FFVIII are both awesome. Hard to understand (You'll need the FF Ultimania books to understand everything) but really cool.

Hojo, you mad man D=

I've been playing OoT on the Cube since I can't exactly afford the shiny new 3DS version. happy.gif Just need 12 more heart pieces, 10 more spider tokens, and the Ice arrows in the training grounds, and then all I've gotta do is kick Gannon into next week, and I'm done. I haven't even died once. cool.gif It's one of my most favorite games, so it's totally worth the extra effort.

Playing OoT Master Quest for 3DS, I keep getting confused because everything is mirrored xd.png Also there are cows in the walls of Jabu Jabu's dungeon. Nothing makes sense anymore.

My bro got me Final Fantasy XIII for my birthday so I need to start that, but I still need to finish Star Ocean. Ah, summer.

*runs in* I got the ice arrows and all the spider tokens! biggrin.gif Took me forever to find those two hiding at the very top of the Fire temple, but I got 'em!

I've been using an old Prima guidebook to find everything. It's over ten years old, and literally being held together by tape, but it's still perfectly usable. happy.gif

Currently addicted to Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland on the PS3.

Great game but time restraints make it brutal.

Currently replaying Oblivion and trying to max out a character. After this, I might pick up Sims 3 and check it out.

I'm currently playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope at the moment biggrin.gif Already finished once, now I'm going all achievement hunter on it and trying to finish on Chaos... once I unlock it *angry fist*

And AAurion, I have FFXIII, honestly I don't recommend it. The battles are just hours and hours of sitting spamming the A button (or X if you're showing off with the black goliath of a console tongue.gif) and the story is nothing new =/

For the PC, I'm playing Assassin's Creed and Sim City 4, both of which are frustrating in their own ways. Y U NO have easy controls Assassin's Creed? Sim City 4 is self explanatory, the advisors just carry on and on and on. X_x

For the PS2, playing God of War and Burnout Revenge. The latter game being the most frustrating racing game I've played, mostly because crashing is nigh unavoidable without using the brakes.

Edited by VampiricOmen

I've been playing COD Black Ops and inFAMOUS for PS3.

I kinda suck at COD right now. Especially multiplayer. Mostly because I'm still adjusting to the game and all of the maps.

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I've tried it like 5 different times and never got into it, but this time I'm breaking my habit of only following the main storyline, and I'm actually having a bit of fun. The open world's really cool, I just wish it didn't crash every time I went into the first Oblivion gate. I've mostly got visual mods installed, though I did install OOO, DarkNified UI, and Oblivion XP, since I prefer a more traditional leveling system and I heard OOO is a much better way of experiencing the game. DarkNified UI is vastly superior to the vanilla UI though. It makes a world of difference.

Edited by War Pig Killer

Nothing.

I'm in Germany and don't have computer games. tongue.gif

Anyway, attempting to run The Sims games in windowed mode while being online will crash it. Tried opening the launcher once and it crashed. I rest my case.

~Cavey

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. I've tried it like 5 different times and never got into it, but this time I'm breaking my habit of only following the main storyline, and I'm actually having a bit of fun. The open world's really cool, I just wish it didn't crash every time I went into the first Oblivion gate. I've mostly got visual mods installed, though I did install OOO, DarkNified UI, and Oblivion XP, since I prefer a more traditional leveling system and I heard OOO is a much better way of experiencing the game. DarkNified UI is vastly superior to the vanilla UI though. It makes a world of difference.

Hmm... are you using BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software)? I'm close to 200+ mods, and it only occasionally crashes at seemingly random spots.

Hmm... are you using BOSS (Better Oblivion Sorting Software)? I'm close to 200+ mods, and it only occasionally crashes at seemingly random spots.

Yeah I am. I'm not getting any crashes at the moment but apparently something I downloaded was corrupted 'cause I'm getting random static at a very high volume.

Call of duty but i pretty much suck now.i just got the game but i'll get the hang of it sooner or later ninja.gif

Edited by Bree-Z

Not as much time to game, lately...but when I can...

The Sims Medieval for the PC

Harvest Moon DS on (duh) the DS

Ha... smile.gif This is a fun thread.

Demon Souls, Shadows of the damned and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow are the games I'm currently playing. Slowly, but surely.

However, they were put on pause when I decided to complete Devil May Cry 3 on 'Dante Must Die' mode! :3

Gears of War 1 & 2, Crysis 2, Halo Reach, and Halo Wars. In my gaming community, we are based off of MW2, but I don't like that game too much...