Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Pokemon HeartGold (Got it for Christmas)

I already have HG but I got a new cartridge so I'm doing an entirely different run through with this new one. <:

I just finished Mirror's Edge before bed last night. Excellent game.

Now I think I'll be playing Magicka with some friends and KOTOR/Arkham Asylum/Super Meat Boy/ Total War: Shogun 2 on my own.

DS

FF3

Lunar: Dragon Song (Genesis)

Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun (I can't even beat Van Rook. i faaaaiiil.)

X-Box 360

X-Men: Destiny

Portal 2

Fable II (Meh...I got lazy, okay? And even my monk husband, Tim, thinks I'm an ugly, murderous beast. ;; )

Fable III (right, so, I beat this one twice. I simply enjoy murdering people. Especially the ones I've married.)

Current Game: Xenobade chronicles (Wii) it is a very good but an incredibly long game, and levelling up is so slow. But I would suggest it to my friends because it is fun, and has real time battles and an epic storyline.

Games I would recommend:

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii) To me, it has no bad points. you swing the remote to swing your sword and you can use Link to transform into a wolf with the help of Midna (She plays the normal Navi's sidekick role except not as annoying and actually helps in some battles) it plays for about 60 hours with and awesome storyline.

The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3) Bad point: it only lasts about 6-10 hours of game play and was a bit disappointing in that part. And a limited hight of flying. Good points: Play with both Spyro and Cynder at the same time, if the leader gets low health you can switch between them so you have a better chance of winning. Being able to fly at anytime but the hight is limited but is still allot higher then Skylanders.It has an intense story line.

Okami (Wii and PS2) I can't see any bad points in this game. It is a very beautiful game, the art work is just the one of the best I have seen! The player plays the role of the Sun goddess, white wolf, Ammy (I can't spell her full name) You shake the Wii remote to attack with your divine instuments (weapons, ammy doesn't really use herself to attack.) You can power up weapons and health, but thankfully (for me) you don't have to painstakingly level up. It follows an intense and epic storyline that lasts about 80 hours.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue rescue Team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explores of the Sky (DS) The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games are different to all other pokemon games, you take a test at the start of the game to see what pokemon you are (you will be the leader of a team and the pokemon you are will lead it) you also get to name that pokemon (preferably your own name since it is ment to be the player) and you can choose your partner and his/her name. Now each Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game lasted me about 1-2 weeks of game play, I don't know how many hours a day I spent playing them, they all follow a very epic (yes I just said epic for a pokemon game, problem? [insert trollface here]) and sometimes sad and tragic in some places. You can name your team and members that you recruit, and after you finish the main storyline other members that you have recruited can become leaders in dungeons. but even after the main storyline has finished there is a smaller just as epic storyline after so it is well worth the money.

This is a PERSONAL OPINION on these games so please be tolerant and my opinion may be different from yours.

And if you want to check some of these games out go to Youtube and look at the walkthroughs there. But don't go to far because of those evil spoilers XD

I'm playing the first "Assassin's Creed" (for the 360). I can't believe it took me so long to discover that game! xd.png

I think it's amazing, personally. Although, Altair sounds really American.

I know that's not really worth complaining about, but it makes me smile, considering the time period.

Um...I dunno. It's great!

I'm also playing the new "Professor Layton" game. Which is sad, and I can just tell it's going to have a bittersweet ending, like all the other entries in the series. xd.png

Edited by Thorn

Actually it's somewhat explained in that you're not playing as Altair, you're playing as Desmond who's playing as Altair and the Animus is translating whatever Altair says because Desmond doesn't speak Arabic, so it ends up sounding like Desmond. Also, they couldn't get the VA they originally wanted to play Altair so I guess they kind of made do. Personally I like his original voice better than his Revelations VA. Ezio has a much thicker Italian accent in the next games, but perhaps there is less "filtering" because Italian and English are both latinates. That's my theory anyways.

Anyways, right now I'm alternating between collecting trophies in Uncharted 2 and playing through the Beyond Good and Evil HD port. Having a lot of fun with it and I'm impressed with how well the gameplay has aged. Definitely an underrated gem, imo. Pick it up if you get the chance.

Right now all I'm playing is Plants Vs. Zombies on my DS. I've enjoyed this game so much more than I thought I would <3

Actually it's somewhat explained in that you're not playing as Altair, you're playing as Desmond who's playing as Altair and the Animus is translating whatever Altair says because Desmond doesn't speak Arabic, so it ends up sounding like Desmond. Also, they couldn't get the VA they originally wanted to play Altair so I guess they kind of made do. Personally I like his original voice better than his Revelations VA. Ezio has a much thicker Italian accent in the next games, but perhaps there is less "filtering" because Italian and English are both latinates. That's my theory anyways.

Anyways, right now I'm alternating between collecting trophies in Uncharted 2 and playing through the Beyond Good and Evil HD port. Having a lot of fun with it and I'm impressed with how well the gameplay has aged. Definitely an underrated gem, imo. Pick it up if you get the chance.

Yeah, I know about the filtering thing. I was too stupid to think of it myself, though. xd.png

i just beat skyward sword like yesterday. yay! time to beat it again on hero mode!

i'm also going to be playing Portal 2 soon.

Digimon World: DS (The Post-Game Scenario dealing with Chronomon Holy Mode and the Nana Dai Ma Ou/Seven Great Demon Lords)

Digimon: Digital Card Battle (SOOOO NOSTALGIC! I've been playing this game on-and off for over 10 years)

Digimon World 2003 (The PAL equivalent of Digimon World 3 - we never got Digimon World 2 T_T (But the PAL version includes a post-game scenario after the Galacticmon Boss Battle, the American version doesn't)

And, I'll likely be playing Digimon World: Dawn as soon as it arrives from the states.

Doctor Lautrec and the Forgotten Knights. Love the Voice Acting in this. And it's 3D is simple but fun.

And, it's nothing like Professor Layton for those who are wondering. Unless they've changed the games a lot since the first game. Doctor Lautrec is more of an RPG with puzzles thrown in very seldom.

I'm also waiting for Video Games Awesome to complete their Heavy Rain Let's Play as I love watching their Let's Play and i'm very interested about that game.

Playing Final Fantasy Dissidia 012 right now. Just bought it yesterday. I screamed in joy when I saw Laguna and Kuja were in it. tongue.gif

Well I just finished Portal on my computer.

Now it's time to focus on Mass Effect 1 & 2 again.

With a little bit of Skyrim thrown in here and there.

Right now I'm doing a run of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon with some characters I haven't used before, and a run of Okamiden with the item that makes you invincible.

Multitasking. Right now, I'm playing Pokemon Pearl with AR codes, Pokemon Ruby because I want to, and Portal 2, 'cause I can't get enough GLaDOS.