Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

The World Ends with You for DS. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!! Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword for Wii. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT GAME!!!!!! Mario Kart 7 for 3DS.... meh.

I've been obsessed with DC Universe Online (FREE!!!!). I've also been playing Uncharted. A frustrating game at times, yet I can't stop playing it.

Kirby Super Star Ultra, which I have sadly finished my time with. Beat the Arena, Helper to Hero, and the True Arena with every single ability as of today. Its been a good run, game, but I think this is as far as I can go with you.

Xbox 360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (mostly multiplayer), Mass Effect (just started it).

PC: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Minecraft.

Really not used to shooter games (or whatever you would call Mass Effect). So far my favourite weapon on it is the sniper rifle (Avenger II). xd.png

Wish I could play my other PC games but my PC can barely take Minecraft at the moment in the sense of performance (surprised it can play AC:R).

GOD I love minecraft! The indie film co. I work for let me do a series about video games. the first episode is about what happens when people play too much minecraft.

More Oblivion and Minecraft.

AND LoZ:OoT for 3DS! :D Got one for Christmas.

Lets see...

I'm playing Battlefield 3 (online) a whole bunch on my brother's Xbox, but in terms of working on a game campaign, I'm playing Plants vs. Zombies (DS) and The Guardians of Ga'Hoole game (ps3).

I've got about a dozen games that I still need to finish though lol.

um... three at once actually. Occasionally a fourth.

Skyrim for Xbox (gotta love bashing skulls in- DON'T KILL CHICKENS!!! ...only tip I have for that game rolleyes.gif )

LoZ: Skyward Sword which I'm almost finished with... almost...

Minecraft

Occasional: LoZ: OoT (I beat this about 10 times... but I like it) for Gamecube (such a good, old cube it is...)

LOTRO right now... and THE game of course! Hahahahahaha! I just made you lose the game! xd.png

Edited by Moonbeam22

Catherine is eating my soul. biggrin.gif LOVE it.

And, of course, FF8. Forever. Because I can.

Global Agenda. It's a dying game but you need to play it and get hooked as well (on a game that disinterests people quick) so I don't feel lonely. Or not... biggrin.gif

Updating...

---------------

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Pokémon Crystal

Pokémon Platinum

Super Mario World

Donkey Kong Country

Earthbound

Diablo 2 & Lord of Destruction

Shadow of the Colossus (Hard Mode)

Devil May Cry 3

I am a busy little bee.

Divinity 2

Super Mario Land 3D

Final Fantasy Echoes of Time

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

I also bought a bunch of games off steam, but have yet to play any besides divinity 2. All those deals on steam really do a number on my credit card.

Divinity 2

Super Mario Land 3D

Final Fantasy Echoes of Time

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

I also bought a bunch of games off steam, but have yet to play any besides divinity 2. All those deals on steam really do a number on my credit card.

I love Divinity II!

--

I'm playing Skyrim right now.

Need For Speed Hot Pursuit For the 360

Very good game.Crashes enhanced with many various details and cars luxurious and beautiful.The game brings a feeling of thrill with the small moments where i'm like "OMG the cops are behind me!".the songs bring a need of destruction,they make me want to turn around and smash the cop in the face,and that is what I end up doing in many cases.The game also brings a need to unlock all the cars,it makes me thirsty for the satisfaction of owning a certain car,or just owning the bunch.When Im online I feel like I should do great to showoff,I always want to drift or turn or get epic wrecks.And Autolog also enhances the game.It adds new choices like posting on a "wall",where you can add comments for your friends to see or showoff the awesome moments that happened.It also has a store where you can purchase car packs or new game modes.Ultimately my favorite part about the game are the cars,they have amazing details and outstanding performance.The cars are not for the faint-of-heart and you can only win with skills and tactics,speed and power are not always the best answer.My favorite series of cars are the super cars, outstanding looks combined with great performance that's not too strong,and not too weak.In the end a great game to play and a must-have.a 10/10

lol I should start reviewing stuff :I

Xbox 360: Assassin's Creed: Revelations (mostly multiplayer), Mass Effect (just started it).

PC: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Minecraft.

Really not used to shooter games (or whatever you would call Mass Effect). So far my favourite weapon on it is the sniper rifle (Avenger II). xd.png

Wish I could play my other PC games but my PC can barely take Minecraft at the moment in the sense of performance (surprised it can play AC:R).

I play Minecraft all the time.I am an expert on medieval buildings.but man I go on servers and they are flooded with crappy wooden plank block houses,it really makes me mad.WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS MAKE CRAPPY BUILDINGS?!

Earthworm Jim via DSware

What the Heck is one of my most favorite levels of all time of all video games.

But it's such a hard game, I can barely get past that level...