Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

LSD-Dream Emulator.

Still figuring what the h this game is.

Edited by sh20000sh

Currently playing Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin for Switch

I say currently playing but I'm going to be playing it with my partner tonight, so I'll have more reviews then. From what my partner's showed me, they've made a lot of improvements over MH:S1, and I'm going to have to learn how to strategize all over again. But it's finally got co-op multiplayer!! (hence why I'm waiting to play it with them)

Right now I'm playing sega games that we grow up with like sonic and mario,  and the ducks shooting game , I got back to the past with playing these games  Kodi  nox

Edited by rodymanners

Currently Im playing Skyrim Special Edition, trying to get the achievements and complete all missions ...slowly hehe
From time to time I like to play minecraft or phasmophobia with friends

Im Playing Doki Doki literature club plus for the first time since I just got a switch X.X

Currently I'm playing Amazon's New World and just now I've been purchased some in game gold to boost my personage.  I like the game currency economy where the game's primary methods for distributing currency to players across the land - through monster drops, salvage, and completing quests. But for trick I buy New World coins from other players or some sites. This do my character boosted more faster.

Played Goose Goose Duck because Among Us still isn't working for my game group. It's a similar game with some more roles and built-in proximity chat. Really fun to play with friends.

Dragon Cave! Lol

and Minecraft. I don't really play Minecraft properly, though, I just build giant houses/castles/treehouses and stuff lol.

Horizon: Zero Dawn - again

I want to complete it before starting on the sequel. Not too long now.