Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

I play Fifa very often. Sometimes I even spend money on the service for buying Fifa Coins. My wife often scolds me for this. But I like Fifa very much. 

Ya boi got a steam deck and spent 4 hours figuring out (crying in frustration) how to navigate the linux OS and installing the rockstar launcher. I'M GONNA BE A COWBOY BABEY

I need to tell everyone about this game called Garden Galaxy. It's basically an idle hoarding simulator and it's so freakin cute and addicting - I've been playing since i woke up this morning and i haven't stopped no i don't have a problem. There's a free demo on steam and the full game is $10 USD

image.thumb.png.d4e1952e848c64c57917f61e12dfab4c.png

Darksiders 2 for 18th time, FFXV, Flatout 2, No more heroes series for Nintendo Switch... Some minor games  and puzzles.

decided to pick up BotW recently and i'm just as obsessed with this game as i was back in the day. i just finished collecting all 900 koroks and i've already done all the story stuff (minus DLC), so now i'm working on getting all the shrines :^J

Haven’t picked up anything new in awhile, tbh.  Right now I’m mostly bouncing between Final Fantasy XV, Just Cause 3, and Breath of the Wild depending on the day’s mood.  I’ve got Far Cry 6 on the to-play pile but I haven’t felt like starting a new thing recently 

I currently play Guild Wars 2, and Minecraft regularly. I also have Stardew Valley on Steam that I play once in a while, and a game called TheoTown which is super fun. For browser games I currently play Dragon Cave, Howrse, Neopets, Marapets, and Flight Rising.

3 hours ago, KittyZozo said:

Got Shovel Knight before the Wii U eShop closed. I am almost at the end of Shovel of Hope.

Oh, Shovel Knight, one of my favorites! I got mine on the Wii U too u.u  

Did you get the Treasure Trove edition by any chance? 

My motivation to play games has been low recently, but I got back into Minecraft, specifically modded minecraft. I could never play vanilla ever again... I've been playing Above and beyond and Bounce SMP public!
above and beyond is so extremely satisfying to mess with, you can find a way to automate almost everything!!! its crazy!!! and saves you a lot of time from cutting down food n stuff....😭 

just make a farm and suddenly you have 10,000 logs !!! yay :3 

Dropped everything else to start Tears of the Kingdom and it’s already made me emotional even though I’ve not completed half the actual story. Off to a great start :’)

I've been playing Diablo 2: Resurrected. I REALLY want the new Diablo 4. Just going to have to wait it out until my birthday which isn't until November. Ironically Diablo 4 came out on my sisters birthday. LOL

7 Days to Die just released Alpha 21 about a week and a half ago, and I've dove headfirst back into it. The new system takes some getting used to, but there are a lot of great improvements. 

i've been playing the crap out of Ranch of Rivershine lately. it's a horse game that was released into Early Access back in May with a pretty impressive amount of content. i bought it June 12 and already have 135+ hours in it. it's worth looking into if you're a horse kid, reformed or otherwise.

Ori and the will of the wisps. My pc is pretty old though so it's lagging a little.

Empire Earth 2: Art of Supremacy.

Yup, it's old, but hella fun of a RTS.

I used to play LoL but with the constant updates, my PC couldn't cope up 😅. Nowadays, I'm playing Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and a vampire themed text-based roleplaying game called Reign of Blood.

On 7/6/2023 at 2:06 PM, sh20000sh said:

Came back to minecraft properly. Now hosting my own stable server.

Ooh, public per chance 👀

I play minecraft on and off, vanilla and modded. Also Ark and Fortnite currently.

I've already finished this one, but will heartily commend it: Rain World. It's strange and gorgeous and I'm probably going to restart it on hard mode one of these days.

On 1/21/2023 at 12:57 AM, Impulsive_Egg said:

I need to tell everyone about this game called Garden Galaxy. It's basically an idle hoarding simulator and it's so freakin cute and addicting - I've been playing since i woke up this morning and i haven't stopped no i don't have a problem. There's a free demo on steam and the full game is $10 USD

image.thumb.png.d4e1952e848c64c57917f61e12dfab4c.png

Also this looks gorgeous! Definitely going to check out that demo!