Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

currently switching between the sims 4 and euro truck simulator depending on my mood. i also play genshin daily

getting really into Yume 2kki. it's so fun to lose yourself in a game for an hour or two

Ark Survival Evolved is what I'm playing atm. I am loving it. There's lots of breeding to do! Its a dinosaur survival game. I play it on PC with mods. Its pretty fun. I am currently breeding Therizinosaurus, Argentavis, Vultures, Thylacoleos, and Yutyrannus. My favorite is the Argy! My fav actual dino is the Theri and the Yuty. Anyone else play this game?

I've been rotating between league of legends and Suchart!, which is a 3D painting simulator and it freaking rocks

Been playing a mix of games lately, but the 2 most recent with my friends have been Core Keeper which is this awesome mix between Stardew Valley and Mnecraft and this Zombie game we tried for the first time the other day called Survive the Nights. I like it so far.

ace attorney and undertale have taken over my interests as of late

Edited by CrowSprouts
i didn't like the wording

terraria (probably my favourite game) - i used to play minecraft too but i forgot my password so i can't sign in so i can't play online so it's not really worth playing -

8 hours ago, snaz said:

Nice, Ace Attorney is great! What Ace Attorney game are you playing?

currently i'm almost done with trials and tribulations, and after that i already have apollo justice lined up to play!

4 hours ago, CrowSprouts said:

currently i'm almost done with trials and tribulations, and after that i already have apollo justice lined up to play!

Nice! What are you playing them on? I think I'm on the third one of the switch port, just haven't played in a while. Amazing games.

19 hours ago, snaz said:

Nice! What are you playing them on? I think I'm on the third one of the switch port, just haven't played in a while. Amazing games.

i'm playing on my laptop on steam. i just finished the one case with the maid cafe! i'm going to try getting all the achievements after i'm done with the full game lol

Sounds like fun! Was thinking the other day about a game I played back in highschool on the DS called 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. Remember it being a lot of fun, have any of you played it? Might have to see if I can find a used copy at some point.

To stay on topic, currently playing Pokemon Sapphire on my old gameboy advance. Just past the 6th gym right now.

wilmot's warehouse, passpartout, and master of pottery are the ones i've been playing the most lately.

but i don't play video games like i used to. having to earn money to survive really sucks! and it's sometimes hard to get the games i want to play to run on linux.

Edited by TentacleLover

ah no i sadly haven't played, but i did a quick search and it looks fun! i only really played the mystery dungeon games on my ds lol

speaking of, i'm replaying mystery dungeon blue on the ds! its so nostalgic to me, so i'm having a blast

I'm trying to get back into Animal Crossing, with mixed results. I also recently purchased a used copy of Pokémon Legends: Arceus, but the amount of dialogue and the learning curve of catching the pokes is off-putting.  I have a hard time starting new games because of this - my attention span is the length of a sticky note and just as flimsy. It's why I fall back on tried and true games over and over again.

I've been playing Stray lately, and it's incredible. My computer kiiiiinda sucks, so I have it on really low settings - but I love the game so far.

I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 again lately. Sprinkle in some RuneScape and that's my typical gaming habits. 

Crisis Core Reunion! Such a great game. A worthy remaster of the original and I really didn't think it was possible to love Zack Fair even more than I already did.

On 12/16/2022 at 9:19 PM, Ichi-Tan said:

I've been playing a lot of Sims 4 again lately. Sprinkle in some RuneScape and that's my typical gaming habits. 

same, currently on a sims 4 binge now that i got my laptop back