bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

Good Luck!

Work hard and fast.

I look forward to seeing the new and improved site.

AoND is usually the only site I use to raise my DC eggs, using a different site again will be strange.

Praying for you to be successful in all your endeavors, like many others

here I have become so very dependent on the AoND site.

Thanks for working so hard for us, bbik. I hope you get the site back up soon.

Please, please, please, keep us informed! We love AoND and use it regularly.

I'd sure hate to be without it or a replacement site.

I can't invent code, but, I've got server room, if there's anything (like code or program sections) you need to store or need a *itching post, I will gladly listen.

Hope you can fix it. If there's anything we can do, let us know. I use this site a lot, and I would like to be able to contribute to its continuation. wink.gif

you have added so much to my dragon experience ..

and are invaluable ...

sending you all the best wishes possible

feel as if am losing a friend

pray Draco will return you soon ...

wish there were some way to help ...

endless thanks for all you do ... ((( HUGS )))

the best is yet to come ....

Oh thank Smaug - I saw the banner on the site while dropping in with an ER eggy, and almost had a heart attack. Thanks SO much for all you do and thank you for NOT killing it ! Good luck.

Good luck and thank you for your hard work!

This is the only site I use for DC 'cos I find it intuitive and very convenient, and the dragons grow up without any trouble.

Thank you! I hope you're able to get it all worked out relatively stress-free! smile.gif

Good luck on the move! AoND has been a major part of my DC experience so I am happy to hear that it will continue.

Thank you for keeping us informed. I wish you best of luck in keeping AoND up and running. I would love to see it keep going as I have been using AoND since I started on DC.

Thanks for your site; love it, use it all the time! Looking forward to the new changes!

I checked; the domain is set to expire June 20, 2015. sad.gif

Best of luck! Thanks for keeping us informed! smile.gif

AoND is the main site I use also, so I'm glad to hear that it won't disappear completely!

I have used AoND since I started on DC in May of 2012, so almost 3 years. I ALSO almost had a heart attack this morning trying to drop eggs into the Daycare, so it's good to know both that the site will continue to be up for about a month more and that you plan to have a new site in place to migrate to.

I checked; the domain is set to expire June 20, 2015.  sad.gif

If the hosting and domain are both on the same schedule, that would be wonderful. But I don't know if they are, which is why I'm unsure about when the current site will die.

@fuzzbucket, @amthystfire

That was pretty much the point! Well, not to give anyone a heart attack, but to catch people's attention enough to make sure everyone really does click the link to get the full information. I would hate to leave users in the dark unable to find out where the site went, so I want to make sure as many as possible know to come to this thread if anything goes wrong.

Thank you bbik for all of your hard work, and for the heads up! I'm looking forward to the new site smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up! I LOVE this site & I'd hate to see it go & I really appreciate it that you are creating a newer updated version of it! Thank you sooo much for all you do & have done! biggrin.gif

I love using this site. I hope you can get it back up ASAP. I've used it with many of my dragons along with 6 others to get several of my dragons many clicks. I love all of 'em.

I also click when I have time to.

Thanks for a great site.

Thanks bbik for informing us about the changes for AoND.

I've been using the site to hatch my dragons since i joined ages ago. Since the dragons grow up and hatch without any trouble.

So - i'm happy with ya hard work with the site and i hope it goes well :3