bbik

The Allure of Neglected Dragons

There seems to be something wrong; I just saw a dragon hatchling at 6d13h with the code BUTTS in hatchling ER section.

It's sick, I removed it manually. Then I saw another hatchie at 7d in hatchie ER...... blink.gif

Edit: A few minutes later the BUTTS reappeared in ER!

Edited by love_HP

BUTTS will be fine, it's one of the new raffle prizes and won't die. I have no idea how they heck they get him there into the ER though. Evil hax0rs?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

BUTTS will be fine, it's one of the new raffle prizes and won't die. I have no idea how they heck they get him there into the ER though. Evil hax0rs?

I know, I was just curious why it stayed in the ER after I manually removed it for so many times blink.gif

He didn't stay - someone made an effort to put him in every time he was removed.

Well, he's now an adult, so he won't gain any more stats which means there's no use anymore in forcing him into sites and areas where he doesn't belong.

Final results:

Overall Views: 169387

Unique Views: 11298

Clicks: 1040

They didn't manage to beat these dragons, if that was their intention:

http://dcrecords.tj09.net/dragon

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Hello,

I went to update my eggs and got this after submitting my scrollname:

user posted image

and this after hitting update dragons:

user posted image

Is anyone else having this problem?

Site seems to have only a few eggs and has bumped mine off.

It tells me that my scroll is "out of date"

Is it an update or something?

I'm not sure what happened there; a quick and very groggy Google-check suggests that maybe the host had a momentary power outage that caused corruption to the daycare table? Or if not, it'll take more research to figure it out. I think (hope?) it's fixed now, though.

Just wanted to say that I love this site and the people who use it and give views/clicks. I don't frequent any forums that would be acceptable for dragon eggs to be viewed upon, so hatcheries like this are literally a egg/hatchy life-saver, lol.

Thank you!

Thank you for the neglected part of the site! I came "this" close to getting a neglected! It came to be a neglected hatchie, but died before growing up. I'm getting closer, though!

-removed, please PM a mod about this sort of thing, don't call out others in posts- Edited by rubyshoes

I don't think it helps to post that in a fansite thread, you might be more successful by messaging a moderator who have a more direct line to TJ?

It effected the fansite so I thought it was information they might want to know. The user's not on the forum's either, I checked. I even checked the Dragon Cave site to see if there was a report or contact thing and didn't find anything. BUT YOU KNOW NOW AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS ninja.gif

Edited by Vain.3805

The post was removed because the conversation doesn't belong here or elsewhere publicly on the forum. If you want to report someone, please PM a moderator. Fansites can't do anything against what you reported, anyway. That is something TJ09 alone can handle.

To contact TJ09 either PM him here on the forum or email him. His email is found at the bottom of every page in the cave.

I was just thinking about the fan sites insofar as it would possibly be a stress on their servers. I wouldn't appreciate it if I had a click site and someone did that to me is all... BUT not trying to be obnoxious here... I'll just go hide somewhere... nothing to see here... unsure.gif

Nah, don't hide. We just tried to direct your report to a person who can actually *do* something wink.gif What's a fansite owner gonna do, except maintain a hand-drawn blacklist? I don't think they'd like to go there smile.gif

Anyone getting a time out on the site?