MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

HEY ALL! I found the banner/userbar I made for this fansite, buried in my photobucket. Figured I'd share it in the event you wanted to use it.

hOkQQgy.png

Im getting the same message as Lushwave. It was working fine 12 hours ago and now its down

Seems the person behind the site hasn't been around the forums for several years now.

The site might be gone for good.  :(

Noooooo I've used this site for thirteen long years 😭 I've been on it almost everyday since last Halloween at least. A part of me will die if this site dies.

Here's to hoping the creator re-activates the site. If not, I will be very sad. It is one of my 2 go-to hatcheries.

Argh, I was hoping for good news. I also use this site exclusively,  so I will be bummered if it quits. Crossing my fingers it comes back!

Valley Sherwood is now loading for me.  I did have the account suspended page some hours ago like the others reported.

:3

I'm glad it came back!

I didn't even realize it was down. It's been one of my two main go-to's since Eggs around the world was deleted. I use that and AOND mostly.

Down again? This is such a great hatchery I really hope it sticks around!

image.thumb.jpeg.d0af250f7f82401c8e31fec30bb223b9.jpeg

Have had no recent problems with the site until the last 20 minutes here. I hope the site returns quickly.

I assume MaidMarian found a more inexpensive Provider and thus the site is currently on the move.

1 hour ago, Astreya said:

I assume MaidMarian found a more inexpensive Provider and thus the site is currently on the move.

One hopes that is the case, anyway.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that all works out well.   It's been such a good site.