MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

Yeah it is working for me as well biggrin.gif

Edited by Jedi40

It's loading fine for me, I just added my eggs not too long before you posted, but trying to add my eggs now doesn't appear to be working. It has been trying to load/process my request for about a minute now.

We need to move the site to a new host, as this one is expiring and unfortunately is too expensive to continue renewing. The site will be down for a short time for the migration. May be less than an hour, or up to 24 hours depending on how fast the DNS propagates to your location, if I recall correctly from last time.

My apologies for the short notice! Actually I've been so busy getting ready for a new little one who will be making his appearance within the next two weeks! wub.gif

Yes that's right, I'm giving birth soon and figured I'd better get the site migration taken care of before then. Wouldn't want the hosting to expire and site to go down while I'm in the hospital... ohmy.gif

Congratulations and good luck with the new little one! Hope the site migration goes smoothly, too.

@MaidMarian: I hope all is well with you and the little one smile.gif

The site seems to have trouble communicating with DC - cannot remove adult dragons nor read my own scroll information.

Also, I just got this:

Error 508.  Resource Limit Is Reached

This website is temporarily unable to service your request as it has exceeded it’s resource limit. Please check back shortly.

If you are the owner of the account and are regularly seeing this error, please read more about it in our knowledgebase. If you have any questions, please contact our Technical Support department.

It is working just fine for me.

This is one of the few sites that I use that is actually working. I'm able to put my stuff in and also remove the adults.

To the person or persons who added my eggs to Valley Sherwood. DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!!! I do NOT need help raising my dragons! I do NOT have Aid turned on. So I would appreciate it if whomever is doing this would mind their own business!!!!!

The form isn't working for me anymore, I enter the name, click "Manage dragons", and nothing happens. It worked last time I used it one or two days ago.

Oh, didn't think to post here, too. I'll just quote myself:

3 hours ago, 11th said:

Heads up: If you have an egg or hatchling in the emergency section of the hatchery (4d and less), fog it or at least keep an eye on it. It looks like something might be going on with the API, and the update button isn't working, so eventually the dragons in the ER could get sick and die if left unprotected.

This also means that scrolls cannot be added.

Edited by 11th

1 hour ago, dustpuppy said:

The form isn't working for me anymore, I enter the name, click "Manage dragons", and nothing happens. It worked last time I used it one or two days ago.

Same here, but see quote from 11th.

1 hour ago, 11th said:

Oh, didn't think to post here, too. I'll just quote myself:

Thanks again! ^__^

:(

same problems being experienced by me ... glad that I checked  here ... now no need to do a systems check  :blush:

PHEW

note ... allure of neglected dragons also not working BUT eggs around the world is

I'm having the same problem with Valley Sherwood, but Silvi's Lair is working normally. Maybe the hurricanes or other nasty weather are affecting the ones that aren't working??

Site wouldn't read my scroll (and is abnormally full of grown dragons) this morning.  Tried again this evening; same result.