MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

Hi there! I am back using DC after years being on hiatus and this was always my favorite hatchery. I just donated a few bucks, but seeing the recent issues that the site had and it being down for nonpayment, is there a way to know how much is needed for keeping it up? I never know how much little sites like that need to stay up so I never know how much to donate.

The site loads, but the dragon areas say "unable to connect to the database" and there's an error if I try to load my scroll. Anyone else seeing this?

It happens occasionally - try again in a few minutes.

Hi. There's been a lot of talk about viewbombs lately, especially through adding single codes. This came up. 

Could we implement a check for "acceptaid" for AT LEAST the single codes, in order to reduce the interference for AP babies? 

Up to discussion whether we'd like the check for also scroll management. It would force players an extra step where the aid-accept needs to be turned on-again-off-again in account settings... but it would also help thwart hatchery viewbombing by randos.