MaidMarian

Valley Sherwood: A Dragon Cave Fansite

How do you mean - "these sites" ? Valleysherwood is a hatchery - here:

http://valleysherwood.com/

The other links shown there are for banners for our sigs and so on.

Looks like the unexpected downtime a week ago with its deleted dragons now shows as unremovable empty boxes in the ER ...

Looks like the unexpected downtime a week ago with its deleted dragons now shows as unremovable empty boxes in the ER ...

Is THAT what they are ! I was wondering. Eggs that no longer exist trying to grow up. That's so sad sad.gif

I'm unable to get Valley Sherwood to load today and it was the same yesterday.

Is anyone else having issues?

Not me, at least, it works fine for me. Maybe you're experiencing some routing issues, aka some node on the way between you and ValleySherwood is borked.

Working fine for me too. But Cireth- you've had this issue before with VS and with AOND, wasn't it ? Maybe it is something with your ISP...

Yes I've had this issue before. If it is something my end I've got no control over it as I'm using my University's wifi.

Although it seems to be working now.

Edited by Cireth

I just got an "Unable to connect, 404 Error".

Fine here....

I just got an "Unable to connect, 404 Error".

Valley Sherwood is working completely fine fine for me. Are you sure its not something to do with your connection?

Edit: Sometimes its due to proxy settings but that depends on what you use (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, etc.) If it is to do with proxys, try changing your settings to deactivate Proxys and see if the error still persists.

Edited by lovecats99

Does the fansite have a Privacy Policy stating which information is collected, used, shared and who the information is shared with?

Does the fansite have a Privacy Policy stating which information is collected, used, shared and who the information is shared with?

No info is shared in anyway on this site.

This one is my go-to site with almost fresh eggs (like, I picked up a new egg in the evening and drop it to Valleysherwood in the morning) - perfect for slow building of stats and making sure that things hatch even if I happen to forget about my scroll for a few days.

This one is my go-to site with almost fresh eggs (like, I picked up a new egg in the evening and drop it to Valleysherwood in the morning) - perfect for slow building of stats and making sure that things hatch even if I happen to forget about my scroll for a few days.

that is one of the things I like about this site as well.

Now I can't add my scroll to this one sad.gif

Now I can't add my scroll to this one sad.gif

It really helps if you can actually give some detail on the issue you're experiencing. What happens when you try to add your scroll? If there's any kind of error message, what does it say? Etc.

In any case, the site is working fine for me. Just tried it.

It really helps if you can actually give some detail on the issue you're experiencing. What happens when you try to add your scroll? If there's any kind of error message, what does it say? Etc.

In any case, the site is working fine for me. Just tried it.

I was getting a blank white page when I tried to add my scroll to it. No error message at all either.

Seems to be back up. I was getting "inability to connect to database earlier"