dakota1431

Naming, after parents.

If the parents are named, this is pretty much what I do for all my dragons. So I'm not very creative :P

The only one I've bred that continues the name is this pink. I only use the surname Aglarond for caveborns, but it's still awesome, and such a pretty first name!

One that I named after its parents recently was this black. I loved the name so much I couldn't even put a surname on it!

someone named this dragon after my dragons XD.

I had to make sure you weren't the owner of my Red's parents just now. XD

Those are admittedly more hilarious than mine. I can't stop giggling.

EDIT: Also, I've been donated quite a few dragons for personal lineage projects. Here's one of my favorites. :3

I found this in the AP and couldn't help but name it after my response to the parents' names.

Edited by Chanilove

Yay! i'm so glad there is SOMEONE on this forum that i know has my grandchildren! haha

yep, i'm the crazy girl who calls theoretical dragons her grandchildren biggrin.gif

I kind of feel that way about them too. I'd love to see some that I've bred show up in threads like this, but so far they haven't.

So this post isn't off-topic: I caught this in the AP several days ago, and its parents' names made me giggle, so I kept up the breeder's pattern. Now she just needs a mate...

Edit for missing punctuation.

Edited by Amberfly

Went into EatW to see my scroll stats, saw this seasonal had been named after their parents. Unfortunately it will never be known if that made them inbred or not because of their deceased ancestors.

EDIT: Also, just named my newly traded for nebbie after it's parents. :3

Edited by YellowTsunami

Named this cutie after its parents. http://dragcave.net/lineage/ddStn

Oh wow, I never knew glory drakes could breed with ochredrakes! Which is awkward since I had this 12 gen project using glory drakes and should've noticed the available dragons on their breeding pages... :P

Oh wow, I never knew glory drakes could breed with ochredrakes! Which is awkward since I had this 12 gen project using glory drakes and should've noticed the available dragons on their breeding pages... tongue.gif

LOL

I caught it as an ER egg and loved the parents' names. smile.gif

I always enjoy naming after parents, since 1) it makes the lineage look nicer and more succinct and 2) it means that I don't have to think up my own name. tongue.gif It's always nice to see that people have continued your naming theme down the line too, so I'm always happy when I see that. happy.gif

They did not name him after the parents...but LOL

http://dragcave.net/lineage/CXtl3

Technically, maybe it wouldn't count..but it's good enough for me biggrin.gif

[uRview/IaIOe[/url]

and i really hope this person names my grandchild! how funny would that be?! vv

[view/IZp5X[/url]

-use lineage links please-

Edited by rubyshoes

I have abandoned many eggs to the AP that I don't want or didn't breed what I wanted and I'm pretty sure lots of them were named after the parents xd.png

http://dragcave.net/view/YsaH7 <--- this draggy I named after his parents because I was running out of names to give the dragons xd.png

I rescued this girl yesterday as an AP hatchie & had to name her after her parents.

Omgsh, I'm in love. That is one of the most awesomely named set of parents ever. laugh.gif I wants one of their babies!

I love it when people follow my system of using the parent's names, and mixing them into a new one.

This is one example, mine are all "li-sa" dragons, the base I found on the AP. I AP'd the little summer egg and it was named nicely after the parents, too.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ZVqOv

I was gifted by a glomp gifter, and then I bred this to gift back, and got really happy with the way it was named =)