dakota1431

Naming, after parents.

I randomly paired my Blusang and Swallowtail. I have named them after their parents, and some nice person named their offspring after them. <3

Aww...

I'm glad you like it biggrin.gif Still working on getting a good mate for it, I LOVE the lineage!

It's good to see people are enjoying the eggs I AP. Glad you like the lineage! smile.gif

I think this was named after its mother but I'm not sure.

Long ago, I bred my CB neotropical with one of my CB skywings and released the egg. At that time, I never paid attention to see if anyone grabbed it.

Recently, I was bored and was looking at some of the offspring of my dragons when I noticed THIS!!!!!! I was really happy when I saw that the owner used one of the parent's name! I don't know if they are even familiar with HALO, but I was still excited anyway. xd.png

I think that is the ONLY offspring from ALL my dragons that contains the parents name in some way.

Edited by HaloGoddess

So I traded a dragon with the code sinfm to someone who wanted to mate it with one they already had with the code funfm, and then they gave me one of their offspring.

I couldn't resist. biggrin.gif

I tend to kind of follow my own naming scheme... which doesn't matter often as I tend to get mostly CB dragons, but this was just too pretty to not name after his lineage. ^w^

A while back, I dropped two vine eggs to the AP. Not only did the same person get them, they named them for their parents, bred them together, and named that child along the same lines too! Seeing this kind of thing is why I drop eggs to the AP in the first place :3 Thanks to the person that named them!

My least favourite dragons to name are CB ones, precisely because there are no parents to actually name them after. tongue.gif I really like it when people name their dragons after the parents that are on my scroll, which is one of the reasons I love doing the same. The other reason is simply because I'm lazy and it's easier thank thinking up a whole new name myself. tongue.gif

A while back, I dropped two vine eggs to the AP. Not only did the same person get them, they named them for their parents, bred them together, and named that child along the same lines too! Seeing this kind of thing is why I drop eggs to the AP in the first place :3 Thanks to the person that named them!

D'aw, that's lovely! I never seem to find much luck for my dragons' offspring. 99.9% of the time they go nameless. :(