Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

The reason for barley any CB Blacks are because people are constantly breeding them in hope to get an alt. This causes the ratios to not drop any black eggs in the cave.

Isn't that the point of this thread?

I saw two CB blacks today (one of which I nabbed), so this could be having a positive effect overall.

Awesome Volcove, great to hear they might be making a comeback!

And as for the business with the Sitting Alt Black-Must have died down, because there are only a few blacks in the AP currently, which is great.<3 I've seen the numbers drop dramatically over the past few days, so this is really exciting! Our goal almost seems possible. xd.png

I picked up a Black Normal hatchie just now, just to keep things uncluttered. xd.png

Edited by Wet Sock

I can't say I won't breed any of my blacks, but I'll only breed the ones worth breeding, meaning the 2nd gens, the one mated with a silver and the short lined alt that is mated with a CB vine.

Bai bai inbreds, you dun get to breed for a little while.

I think I have enough frozen normal blacks (Check my scroll xd.png) so I'll not be freezing more, at least I don't plan to.

No more long ugly lineages!

Edited by scratcher_cat

I got a CB black yesterday! Wee! I haven't bred my blacks in ages, I think this might be working smile.gif

Congrats Maneulv! It's awesome to hear that so many people are sighting (And catching!) CB Blacks!

I'll try keep a tally of the CB blacks seen/caught since this started.

Edited by Wet Sock

I really think it might be working! I've seen quite a few pass through and I even managed to catch two myself. One about 6 days ago (it just grew up) and one today.

You all be sooo lucky!!! I haven't even SEEN a black on the cave..... D':

But..... sign me up!! I promise NOT to breed my blacks for 30 days!!! smile.gif

*whispers* hey, if anyone has a CB black they don't want, drop me a PM..... xd.png

lol just kidding (or not) tongue.gif

Someone gifted me a 2nd gen black whose father is a CB Silver, and it just hatched! It will be soooo tempting to breed it... but I wont untill my contract expires. I hope it's a girl. She is SOOO cute!

I vow not to breed my Black Dragons for 1 whole month also known as 30 days.

Signed:MÀ$†Ë®125

Neither of my two blacks are inbred. I'm looking forward to the month being over from when I said it though, so I can combine the two genetic lines from blacks for one baby, then never breed them again.

I've never seen a black in the cave either... >>

I won't breed my blacks for a month! I've only bred one pair once and kept the egg, as well. smile.gif

I´ve seen a CB Black today, (but I didn´t get it sad.gif) . It´s the fourth in about 5 weeks. biggrin.gif Haven´t seen a single one the months before.

Got a black egg with a pretty short lineage from the AP instead. smile.gif

Edited by Idril

awh...I love the black dragons. Too many in the AP though...I went on and there was like 12+ of them. I almost cried. I won't breed my blacks for a month xd.png

My sister picked up a cave born black the other day. 8D it's awesome they are comming back.

Saw another CB black this morning; might have seen more, but the AP is clogged with 2/3s black eggs that no one wants. Fun.

Yup. I saw three full rows of Black on the AP this morning. I checked a couple pedigrees... they all came from the same breeder.

I was wondering when someone would make one of these.

I'll quit breeding mine with my golds at least(that will help a lot), but I do have a couple expected breedings coming up(Don't worry I don't mass breed), so I'm sorry for those! (I would love to see more CB blacks as well, and I don't just breed mine for alts, I breed them for lineages, and then only a few.)

Hope that helps. smile.gif

Edited by Leap