Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I promise not to breed any black except for my one alt black adult, but I probably won't get the mate for a while.

There are a ton of blacks in the AP- is this good or bad for us? *is shot for stupidity*

That's bad XD The way the cave works, there will be a certain number of black dragons created no matter what. If lots of Blacks are bred, then there will be more in the AP and less in the cave. The goal of this project is to make more Blacks for the cave.

Oh, by the way, I have to breed one black dragon for a lineage thing, but other than that I'm swearing off breeding for a while. Got three alts which is plenty for me. :D

I have two black males that aren't imbred and an alt black that isn't imbred, but none of them are CB. I did get a CB black once but I abandoned it because I had too many blacks at the time. I guess I should have kept it, huh?

I vow not to breed my Black Dragons for 1 whole month also known as 30 days.

Signed:MÀ$†Ë®125

Awwe how come I wasn't added to the list??

I've not bred any of my blacks for weeks and don't plan to until we get lots more CBs

Nope. Alts will only result from bred eggs. It has to have parents.

Actually, I heard of a CB Alt before.

And updating the list now. Been at a friends for the past few days!

I have a CB black but it grew up on Oct 03, 2008 so nearly 2 years ago now and my only other normal black is 2nd gen bred from CB. Its sad to see that the AP usually has a lot (two words, not one) of them and they're usually inbred.

8 More til we hit our First Goal- 100 Members!

Master125, you're on the list.<3 You were #72.

Actually, I heard of a CB Alt before.

And updating the list now. Been at a friends for the past few days!

I think from memory TJ09 had one or something, can't remember properly. And there may be a glitched or two out there, but they should only come frm breeding.

I want the CB Blacks back. I really want some (three, two for breeding and one which I won't breed) but I haven't even SEEN one in the cave since... Well, since I joined, almost!

Anyway, I'll sign/join/whatever.

-Phovos

Ok I will like to see more cb blacks because I only have 2.

Which is very little.

So I will join and not breed any of my blacks for 1 month

and I will only breed the cb blacks for lineage purposes only.

xd.png I'm #69 on th list.

What a coincidence that I'm kind of pervy too.

I'm not breeding the blacks unless they have rare mates, I intend on keepnig them or have epic lines.

I wub my 2nd gens enough to keep their egg.

I freaking froze my CB black, but i traded the one I caught a month ago for a 3rd gen Thuwed :3

Edited by scratcher_cat

Errant Mist - CB Blacks used to be very common in the cave, but with all the breeding in attempts to get an alt/metallic, their ratios have become severely out of whack. Our goal is to set them right and see Blacks in the cave again, as commons. ;D

I join and promise not to breed my blacks with one exception: I want to try my new CB pair.

I have the fear that this does not help against all that horribly inbred blacks in the AP. The users who don't care will still breed. Only the "good" breeders are out of stock with this.

Sorry, this is something I can't do. As I tend to use my CB blacks to breed with my metallics and occasionally others. I do end up breeding them on a weekly basis.

Though I'd love to see more CB blacks around, I am unwilling to sacrifice my own lineage & breeding projects.

That's bad xd.png The way the cave works, there will be a certain number of black dragons created no matter what. If lots of Blacks are bred, then there will be more in the AP and less in the cave. The goal of this project is to make more Blacks for the cave.

Oh, by the way, I have to breed one black dragon for a lineage thing, but other than that I'm swearing off breeding for a while. Got three alts which is plenty for me. biggrin.gif

Shoot >< Who dares sabotage our master plan?