Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I don't even breed the blacks I have, If and when I want a black I just pick one up from the AP.

So you've got me signed up for 2 months

I'm in. Sign me up for a long while. I dont breeed my blacks anyway smile.gif

Sign me up, I wont breed any blacks (except for my special cb black x alt sweetling) for a month or maybe more. Hoping for more CB Blacks. smile.gif

I'll sign up, I have no reason to breed my blacks right now. ^^

I saw a black in the cave a few days ago, the first one I've seen in a long while! Was too busy staring at it to catch it, but hopefully they'll be more like it soon! xd.png.

I just grabbed one from the cave - stared at it in confusion for a second or two before clicking as I didn't even instantly recognise the description so I was very surprised and pleased to actually get it! This is the first time I've even seen one in there, though.

I just grabbed one from the cave - stared at it in confusion for a second or two before clicking as I didn't even instantly recognise the description so I was very surprised and pleased to actually get it! This is the first time I've even seen one in there, though.

Congrats! biggrin.gif For the 2nd month I can't guarantee I won't breed my CB Blacks (But they'll be with one another so unless they create a multi-clutch the most Eggs I'll produce is 4 all of which I'll keep) but the rest can definitely not be bred smile.gif

SIGN ME UP! ;D

I am getting so tired of not seeing any CB Blacks.

>____>

I don't know, maybe it's because of the new release, maybe this project works, but there's a little more cb blacks

Even I caught one wink.gif

I'll join!

Are second gen blacks considered rare if their parents are black?

Edited by QueenSmudge

I'll join!

Are second gen blacks considered rare if their parents are black?

They may be desirable by some, but only CB blacks are generally considered rare at all.

If said 2nd gen black turns out to be an alt, though, its rarity will rise exponentially.

(Barely ever look at my blacks anyways)

* cross's her heart* I promise that for one month I will NOT breed blacks!

I was so shocked the other day when I saw one in the cave that I stared at it for a good few seconds before I could gather my wits to click on it (missed, of course).

And I saw another one in the Cave today! Looks like we're making a comeback biggrin.gif

I had a little project that included breeding a black and his offsprings, but now finally I have all the eggs I was waiting for, so please add me to that list! I don't plan breeding any blacks until I'm asked to smile.gif

Sure. I can't remember the last time I've bred them anyhow. =V

Also-I got a name change, as you might have noticed. ;D Don't panic, i'm still here, but with a far better and more eye pleasing name!

Thanks to all the new sign-ups and those supporting this project, and congrats to all who have snagged a CB Black lately!

I've actually seen CB blacks in the cave (not been able to catch one though) so since my month will be up relatively soon you can put me down for another month! ^.^

CB blacks ftw!

I saw two CB blacks just a few days ago! Missed both of them, but it was great to see the "green glow" description again! smile.gif

Put me down for ALWAYS being responsible when breeding blacks

Put me down for ALWAYS being responsible when breeding blacks

But your Blacks are always awesome tongue.gif ^^ lol