Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I pledge! My male and female will not breed.

I pledge!!

I haven't really been breeding any of my blacks much lately, so I'm sure I can go another month or two without them breeding.

I've held this ideal in mind to begin with. Fortunately, I rarely breed blacks anyways; the only black breeding I've done this month is for the lag survivor event. After tonight's alt black breeding, I can easily avoid doing so again for a month.

I rarely breed blacks. The only black breeding I've done this month is for the lag survivor event. So I can not breed them for the month easily. I actually don't plan on breeding blacks until more standing black alts start appearing again and then I'll breed and keep for possible alts.

Ugh, it would be illogical for me to sign up for this event. I have been trying to make purebred short gen blacks more common. Considering I have a army of those on my scroll. dry.gif

I'm signing up. As I only have two blacks, a CB normal and an inbred alt, and I never breed them anyways, this will be easy.

I can't promise to not breed mine... I've quite many blacks, but it's three or four of them I breed... And if they get any eggs when I breed them, I keep them. But I want to see CB blacks again (I've only seen one or two the past nine months), so, I can try to not breed them for a while.

Hmm, sure! I promise not to breed my blacks. I'd like to get a couple CB Blacks, so I like this project smile.gif

Edited by RukatheBlackfish

I agree that breeding short-lined Blacks for specific lineages (like clean Gold x Black) is fine because people crave these eggs, but I'll also - like always - refrain from mindlessly breeding my long-gen blacks. Good initiative. smile.gif

Edited by alci

I promise not to breed any but my CB female for the next month. This should be easy, as I rarely breed the majority due to long lineages/thread of inbreeding

Though I don't have any alts (and that's the only reason why i would breed mine) I'll sign up :3

because I'd love to get a CB black to give to someone....and maybe one of my own for Opal Kaos.

Count me in. I only have 2 anyway, one a CB and one a 5th gen Dorkface. Besides, I'm locked with hatchies right now anyway.

Whats a CB black?

A black egg, you find in the cave. *It has no parents (lineage.)*

CB=cave born

I promise not to breed all of my blacks for a month ;D

I should be able to do it because I don't need to breed my blacks very often.

Sure. ^w^ Means no magma babies from Zerosakine but, I can deal.

So, I'll join.

I will join up!*makes note not to breed her black sliver pairs*

it is sad to see all those blacks on the ap

Edited by chickenhound

I'' not breed my blacks either,I want to see CB Blacks in the cave

I assumed catching rares, in this case, CB blacks, would be part of the 'thrill' of the game. If everything was easy on this site we wouldn't have nearly half of the players as we do. It seems the people who complain are the ones who aren't able to catch certain rares, or possibly mad that their 'two metallics' are hardly worth a CB black now-a-days. If people are going to do this, maybe we shouldn't breed our rares in hopes of more rares showing up in cave drops. Maybe you guys should ask TJ to take away alt blacks altogether so people won't breed their blacks as much in hopes of an alt? This way the demand for CB blacks won't be as high. /end sarcasm