Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Just saw another CB black slip by, so that would make 39.

*Dances around* Thankyou everyone who double-pledged! Have a dragon shaped cookie. ;D

39 blacks, that's awesome! Not to count those that haven't been noted here.

I just caught a CB. (From the AP, but it's more or less the same in this case.)

They are indeed coming back.

In the last few days I've heard of at least 5, and I haven't even been looking that hard. xd.png

Edited by Pink

Congrats Pink!

I've seen a few myself, but haven't been quick enough to snatch them. ;D

I have an amazing total of 4 CB Blacks now (which is where I'll stop hoarding, I promise ^^,) - missed another one two days ago.

Maybe we should make a "bring back the metallics" thread? I'm sick and tired of people incessantly breeding their 11th-12th-13th-14-th-15th+ generation (inbred) metallics just because they are metallics. xd.png

I have an amazing total of 4 CB Blacks now (which is where I'll stop hoarding, I promise ^^,) - missed another one two days ago.

Maybe we should make a "bring back the metallics" thread? I'm sick and tired of people incessantly breeding their 11th-12th-13th-14-th-15th+ generation (inbred) metallics just because they are metallics.  xd.png

Now THAT would certainly be an interesting project.

It might be met with some resistance, but it may also have a... fascinating effect on metallic breeding.

It almost makes me want to go release my inbred silvers. ohmy.gif

Edited by Pink

Now THAT would certainly be an interesting project.

It might be met with some resistance, but it may also have a... fascinating effect on metallic breeding.

It almost makes me want to go release my inbred silvers. ohmy.gif

Releasing wouldn't help

I don't know...Metallics are MEANT to be rare. But it is just icky to see people pointlessly breeding their 55183575793th gen metallics just...Because.

alci-Wow, that's a lot! When I manage to finally get one it'll be our mascot I suppose. xd.png

Releasing wouldn't help

True, although it would take away the temptation to breed them and release more inbreds/long lineaged dragons into the system.

I have never seen CB Blacks in the cave before, but I would love to see one, so count me in. It will be easy for me to not be tempted to breed any of my three blacks. I'll cross my heart and hope to die if I do get tempted.

I've just seen another CB black the moment I logged on (couldn't grab it due to my gold not hatching yet), so add one to the number of sightings.

I would support a request to avoid breeding high gen metallics, myself.

I won't breed for a month, I've seen some caveborn blacks recently. I got excited when I read the description, but realized it was a black...Haven't seen them in a while o-o

I won't breed my blacks for a month. I've seen a few of the CB blacks and I really want one, so hopefully this will help a little.

I have accidently caught 3 cb blacks 2 days ago and 3 yesterday. Gifted them all.

I saw much more, but I didn't clicked them, because I actually don't want to have them smile.gif

It seems like there are more cb blacks in the cave now. I like the project, but I think I won't join it because of gold x black lineages smile.gif

But I'm always willing to catch cb blacks for this project, just pm me if you want one and haven't bred blacks since one month smile.gif

*Raises hand* I promise not to breed blacks!! So can I join? laugh.gif

Just to let you know, your plan seems to be working. I saw a CB black go by on an drop just a few minutes ago.

I will join!! no breeding blacks

but i will take one out the AP now and then to freeze probably

I don't know if this project is the cause, but there certainly are lots more Blacks in the Cave Drops.

I only have one Black I will breed, because I need a hatchling to Freeze, but I do pick up AP Blacks and keep them (even inbreds) and I'll make an effort to get more. I wish everyone luck on catching CB Blacks.

Edited by WatersMoon110

I have one black (CB Gifted) and it's an egg... but I won't breed it for a while. :x Or I'll bite its black offspring.

I haven't bred my blacks for a while, and would like some cb blacks