Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

I think from memory TJ09 had one or something, can't remember properly. And there may be a glitched or two out there, but they should only come frm breeding.

Yes, TJ has one (he also has a CB Geode and CB Bluna, because he can have whatever impossible dragon he wants), and very early on, when alts first came out, there were some CB alts, either due to a glitch or because TJ changed his mind about how it would work, I forget.

I think this is starting to work as I've managed to trade for quite a few CB Blacks (which is making not breeding even harder for me xd.png, but I'd be willing to not breed for however long to help them increase smile.gif) recently for not much so they must be on the rise for people to trade them easier than they would have done before. (I wasn't trading with people who were unaware of their rarity or anything btw tongue.gif)

Never thought I would be an exact number.

Just wait. As soon as I can I am gonna start breeding. As soon as my month is up. As soon as my month is up.

I think my month's almost up When did I sign up again, can someone pm me about it?

You signed up on the 18th...so you still have about two weeks to go, same as me :3

I'm surprised this is actually working. So I'm going to extend my sign up to when I actually start trying for alts. Which will probably be moths from now. But for good measures, I'll add on a moth to my time.

I won't be breeding my blacks for a second month

so I have about 54 days now :3

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

Extra months are great! <3

I'll update as soon as i get tona computer-the DS isnt much good for lists. tongue.gif

I won't breed any blacks for April and currently I have a CB black UFT that I caught this morning. Edited by Kwiggy

I'll sign up for a second month too.

(In advance, my sign up isn't expired until the 10th or so)

It's great to see this is really working and people are so willing to participate! Updating the list. xd.png

WE HIT 100 MEMBERS!

With a fish. Lots of fishes. (Jks!)

*Dances* Thanks to everyone who helped us get here! And congrats to libby2999, who was lucky enough to be 100 on the list. ;D

Our current total of sightings is 35 (Give or take a few misses/mistakes), which is amazing! And that's jsut for those who use the forum!

Once again, congrats everybody. Have a brownie and some cookies, and an awesome Easter. ;D

Edited by Wet Sock

Add me. I just got a handsome little sitting alt black male, and it's my last alt I need. I have no reason to breed my black now, so I'll join in and not breed them for a month.

ETA: Wow you know what, I never breed my blacks anyway, so this won't be hard, lol. I never realized this. Three of mine have never been bred, and the rest:

Last Bred: Jan 26, 2010

Last Bred: Nov 02, 2009

Last Bred: Apr 18, 2009

I guess I've been participating without knowing it laugh.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

I also won´t breed my Blacks for a second month. biggrin.gif

btw, I can see a lot of Blacks in the cave lately and yesterday I even got one (unfortunately on the scroll of a friend rolleyes.gif ), but it´s a good sight that they are coming back. smile.gif

Lol, I just realized I'm #101 on the list. Coolness.

Edited by Kwiggy

Sounds like a plan !

No breeding from my blacks for at least two months smile.gif

Which would expire sometime in June.

lol i am keeping my blacks!XD

i have a 50/50 % on getting a black alt from them.i been breeding them with my gold or silver dragons

lol i am keeping my blacks!XD

i have a 50/50 % on getting a black alt from them.i been breeding them with my gold or silver dragons

We're not getting rid of ours, we're just not breeding them.

Chances are lower than 50% for an alt no matter what the mate is.

i agree not to breed my Blacks for a month, one i've had for over a year and has never breed anything and i have two hatchies(both gendered male) with beautiful BlackxGold lineage and my one Gold isn't pure GoldxBlack so i need a Gold with GoldxBlack lineage before i'll be willing to breed them and since i know those are hard to come by i won't breed them!

I'm in for another month, with the exception of my CB Blacks and my 2nd gen Alt Blacks, which I will breed with respectively CB dragons and 2nd gen Golds to make attractive outcome.

Don't know if it's the result of this proces or just the overall ratio mechanism that has been shifted (i.e. new releases don't block everything) but I've caught 4 CB Blacks the last two months - and before the midwinter madness, I only ever SAW one CB Black, much less caught one.