Cheshire

Bring back the Blacks

Thanks everyone!

The amount of Blacks in the AP is fluxuating, but it's much less in before. Any more Cave sightings?

Perhaps the next time the AP is full of bred blacks, people looking for eggs for their Vamps to bite might pick up some of those. The changed egg wouldn't be a Black any longer.

Eek, Mod Mayhem has arrived-This means there will be a lot of blacks passing through with people going for Female Blacks/Alts, I suppose.

just for clarafication: Mod Mayhem has NOT ARRIVED YET!!! Dimorphism has happened, and Mod Mayhem is the codename for the release.

As for seeing CB blacks, I haven't seen any, just a cheese egg and a dino, which I missed both. >.<

Okay, here's my promise:

-I promise not to breed any of my blacks for 28 days.

-If I absolutely need to breed them (for lineages/gifts) and a black egg is produced, I will keep and hatch the resulting black egg, not dump it in the AP.

-I will try to snatch some black eggs from the AP and raise them until they hatch, and then either freeze them as adorable hatchies or let them mature.

well im so happy right now cause i just caught a CB black ;3 seems like the BBTB project is working biggrin.gif

i have 1 cb black right now.will look for more later.(hugs my sitting black alt it has wings now!XD)

I promise not to breed my blacks for a month, this will be rather easy because I do not have any.

I decided to wait on the blacks till the CB's come back. (Wants CB female Alts)

I promise not to breed my blacks for a month, this will be rather easy because I do not have any.

I decided to wait on the blacks till the CB's come back. (Wants CB female Alts)

You can't get CB alts other than through a glitch or being TJ tongue.gif

You can't get CB alts other than through a glitch or being TJ tongue.gif

I know, I thought it was random though. Can't you get alts randomly through any egg?

I promise I won't breed my black. I don't like her lineage anyhow, and I wanted to get two new CB Blacks anyway. I have only bred her once, and it was when I first started playing again about three months ago.

By the way, sited a CB Black in the cave once. Missed it and I was bummed. sad.gif

I know, I thought it was random though. Can't you get alts randomly through any egg?

Nope. Alts will only result from bred eggs. It has to have parents.

I won't breed my only black, I wish I had adopted more when I had the chance. It's not even a CB and it's not purebreed either :( You'd think that with so many blacks people breed you'd find purebreed blacks, but nope, so hard!

I would love to get my hands on a CB black. I won't breed my black, mostly because my female is inbred =(

*Wishes more people would join this*

Still see a lot of blacks in the AP (as a general thing).

I swear not to breed my blacks for the 28 days =) I have my alt female and male so I'm happy as can be. I'll even extend the time when I finish the first 28 biggrin.gif

Nope. Alts will only result from bred eggs. It has to have parents.

Ohhhh, Got ya.

Still, I want CB blacks, even if they won't be alts. ^^

When I was first here, before I gave up for awhile, CB blacks were common. Now you can't find one in the Cave very often, if at all.

THIS.

I couldn't get enough CB blacks even when they were common. Now it's just impossible to even -see- one at the cave entrance. Makes me sad.

-signs up-

I traded for three CB blacks, so they are increasing in availability. The only question now is, is it the result of less bred blacks, or the ratio change (so that it doesn't try to balance stuff so much) that came with the last update.