Dr. Paine

Description comments

DESCRIPTION:

This dragon is forever independent, as its name suggests. It will never be oppressed or enslaved. It is free to roam the land as it pleases, doing whatever it wants. As an egg, this dragon was abused by several wild, raucous dragons, who kicked his eggshell around like a ball. Later on, he was often bullied by the other hatchlings, since he was the smallest. As she grew older and older, he became very sullen and hated taking orders.

And one day he broke away forever. He left his clan, his camp, his miserable and suffering life. His tortured soul yearned to be free, to fly away, to never take orders or be enslaved again. He was driven by her own independence, living his own life, not the life that others set out for him. He is forever independent, and it will stay that way for as long as this brave and daring dorsal, who freed himself from the miseries of oppression, lives.

COMMENTS:

Moderator Reject: This is a female dragon.

-------------------------------------------------

Most. Embarrassing. Reject. Ever.

Mostly because all of the dragons I described had been male BEFORE this last, last one. Strangely, once a mod did approve a dragon with a male-inclined description that I later realized was a female. ._. did they fall asleep? I had to go back and change it.

And I was hoping I would NEVER get rejected after that first reject that happened because I wrote it in the middle of the night and my brain was cloudy.

/facedesks over and over for stupid mistake

DESCRIPTION:

This dragon is forever independent, as its name suggests. It will never be oppressed or enslaved. It is free to roam the land as it pleases, doing whatever it wants. As an egg, this dragon was abused by several wild, raucous dragons, who kicked his eggshell around like a ball. Later on, he was often bullied by the other hatchlings, since he was the smallest. As she grew older and older, he became very sullen and hated taking orders.

And one day he broke away forever. He left his clan, his camp, his miserable and suffering life. His tortured soul yearned to be free, to fly away, to never take orders or be enslaved again. He was driven by her own independence, living his own life, not the life that others set out for him. He is forever independent, and it will stay that way for as long as this brave and daring dorsal, who freed himself from the miseries of oppression, lives.

COMMENTS:

Mostly because all of the dragons I described had been male BEFORE this last, last one. Strangely, once a mod did approve a dragon with a male-inclined description that I later realized was a female. ._. did they fall asleep? I had to go back and change it.

And I was hoping I would NEVER get rejected after that first reject that happened because I wrote it in the middle of the night and my brain was cloudy.

Sorry, but I laughed so hard. I once described a male dragon as a female, too and it got approved... The breed even had demimorphism.

DESCRIPTION:

COMMENTS:

I know that feeling |D I described my Thunder before realising it wasn't male, but female. It had been approved too xd.png

That has not been the first time though. Most recent one I can remember is Cerritus. I had to hurriedly fix up the desc when I realized she was female.

'I am Q Ashes' is the embodiment of her dragon owner's neglected, weaker side. It generally sticks to the Holly, called '5taff' and '5oolish', behind her back. It is another dragon that does not belong, seeming to have no gender, and no way to determine it, since the most it can do is get up and walk a few paces before collapsing, it's shell-shocked and weakened body becoming incredibly sore even after a small amount of time. It generally prefers the shade, but will follow QAshes around anywhere, provided there is raw meat at the end of said bargain, and if it can manage the steps. It also has no emotions, and cares little to understand the others, because of easily they shun it's lack of beauty.

I love that the description amount was ramped up to 1000. biggrin.gif

Any comments? |D;

I love that the description amount was ramped up to 1000. biggrin.gif

Any comments? |D;

Last sentence has a grammar error o.0

----------------

@Lady Tridy Solstis IV

DESCRIPTION:

Lady Tridy Solstis IV, or just Tridy, is a sunsong amphiptere dragon. Unlike her sister, Lady Laura Solstis IV, Tridy is a very flamboyant and open-minded dragon, voicing all of her thoughts and opinions, even if they are uneducated and cause uproars and anger. Still, many dragons admire her reckless sense of bravery, and they watch in awe as she continues to say what she thinks, even as dragons walking by shake their heads and give her dirty looks.

COMMENTS:

Accept: Interesting dragon, she sounds like quite the character!

Accept:

----------------

Mmmkay...that was the longest comment I've seen for such a short description o.0 I wasn't even half dedicated when I wrote Lady Tridy's descriptions...and I get that huge comment ohmy.gif *drools*

----------------

@Silver Desert Sands

DESCRIPTION:

Silver Desert Sands is a rather mysterious lumina. He lives out in the western deserts of his clan, spending his nights roaming the lonely, arid dunes, and watching the stars and nebulas scattered among the nighttime sky. He usually does not meet any other dragons, and spends a solitary life. The other dragons are just fine with that, as they generally have a bad image of luminas, and for a good reason: Silvery Stream of Nerju and Yenthaerin Sunfail PBIV, two abhorrently snobbish luminas, have a terrible reputation of yelling insults and ruining the reputations of any dragons they deem better than them. Still, what most of Silver Desert Sand's fellow dragons don't realize is that while those two luminas might be pompous snobs, that doesn't mean all of them are. In fact, Silver Desert Sands behaves better than most other luminas, and he would move in and live with his clan if he didn't fear all of the other dragons rejecting and behaving hostilely towards him.

COMMENTS:

Accept:

----------------

I write all that.

And I get one lousy 'accept' with no comment showing appreciation of THAT AWESOME. DESCRIPTION. THAT WILL. TAKE. OVER THE. WORLD!!!!!!!

...maybe. :3

----------------

September 25, 2012.

As nobody has bothered to reply to this thread, I do not want to double post, so I am forced to edit. sad.gif

Anyway, I wrote a short description for my frozen balloon hatchie.

@Neera the Extraordinaire

DESCRIPTION:

Neera the Extraordinaire is a frozen balloon dragon. As a young hatchling, Neera showed little to no interest in her hunting, patrolling, and fighting lessons. Rather, she would spend her time flying across mountains at breakneck speeds and rising so high into the air that nobody could see her. Eventually, her clan realized her gift, and today, she dazzles all the other dragons with her magnificent and seemingly impossible stunts.

COMMENTS:

Accept:

Accept:

Reject:

Why the random reject? Excuse me, rejecter, I ignore rejects if they don't tell me why they did it or what I need to change.

------------------------------------------------

And lol comment:

@Wallace the Origami Dragon

DESCRIPTION:

Wallace the Origami Dragon is a rather peculiar dragon, if he were a dragon at all. Being made from pieces of magically enchanted parchment, Wallace acts and thinks like any other dragon, and even tries to eat food, though that has usually produced some disastrous results. As a hatchling, Wallace didn't understand himself. He wondered why he didn't feel alive, and why he couldn't eat, drink, and sleep like everyone else. He often felt left out of everything. Thankfully, his nest mates never bullied him, and they tried to play games he could participate in. Wallace eventually learned that he was unique and that sadly, he was also not alive, but merely a magically enchanted origami figure. However, that hasn't stopped Wallace from trying to have fun and be normal, and ever since he grew up, he has tried numerous things like hunting and eating. However, Wallace had to accept that he'll never be like the other alive dragons, and he has learned to appreciate himself for what he is.

COMMENTS:

Accept:

Accept: PAPER AIRPLANE

lol paper airplane. Such a casual comment for such a deep, touching description...lol jk. PAPER AIRPLANE to you too.

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited by beacker1160

In the half light of darkness accented by a volcano's fiery flare, the hulking form of a Brimstone dragon lay on a heap of stones, his rumbling snores seeming to shake the ground. Three little heads poked up from their hiding spot, devilsh grins on their faces. The biggest hatching flicked its tail and the trio of trouble makers slunk slowly towards their slumbering target. With a barely suppressed giggle, the leader grabbed a clawful of rancid-smelling dust and shoved it into the Brimstone's nose. His snores stopped abruptly as he took a breath and sneezed loudly, spraying a small cloud of noctious-smelling gas over the hatchings. The trio yelped and scattered, unable to hide their smirks. Gronkel roared after them about disturbing his nap and rose to persue them, but they were already out of sight. He grumbled and lay down again, but privately he was smiling. Hatchlings would be hatchlings after all. He flicked his tounge and closed his eyes, plotting a way to prank them in return.

Comments:

• Accept: Very nicely written smile.gif

(Thank you so much! biggrin.gif Though I'm a little disappointed it only has one comment.)

Thoughts (Female Adult)

Thoughts is alone. She is the only one of her kind in the Kendra clan, and no matter how hard she tries to find another dragon with frills, she just cannot. Sometimes, she'll be away for years at a time, just looking for another creature like her, one that she can relate to, but to no prevail. Thoughts has been alone for so long, in fact, that's she's starting to think that she's just a mutation, and nothing else like her has ever existed, and nothing ever will.

Accept: It made me sad when they discontinued the frill. It isn't my favorite sprite, but isn't bad. I didn't manage to get any ...

Accept: Awwwwwwww... :-( I miss frills too. *sadsigh*

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Abstain: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Accept:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Um... why so many question marks? XP

Also this description has been awaiting moderation for about three weeks I think

I'm actually kinda proud of this description, so it was great to get his comment smile.gif

In the depths of the Libra Clan lies Voodoo's lair, a small cavern crammed with shelves full of feathers of white, oil of turpentine, pollen of vine and other nefarious substances. Bent over the eerily still cauldron in the middle, is Voodoo Libra.  His half-starved body curls ornately round the leaden pot, like a mother around her egg, and his stained tail flicks steadily from side to side. The milky white mixture within the pot reflects back two bat-black eyes, the white of his face smudged grey by the smoke which the cauldron exhales. The maroon of his wings has darkened to a dusky liver shade, while the prongs of his trident tail are still flicking back and forth, forth and back. Blade like fangs hover on the edge of his lips, covered with a layer of fine brown powder, stuck permanently to what was once gleaming white. Rumours have it that he will never turn an egg, as the corruption on his teeth will pierce deep into the heart of the egg's embryo, killing it instantly.

Accept:

Accept: Wow. This description is Amazing! I really like the detail! I can really see him curled around a cauldron. The only thing I would change is tell what he stirs with, if he stirs it anyway

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

I'm not going to post the description, but:

Accept: Very nicely written, I think she's very interesting! I like the "Elite Four" bit ... is this possibley a Pokémon reference? If so, awesome-sauce. If not, still awesome-sauce.

Yep, t'was a pokemon reference tongue.gif I was battling them at the time, so it kinda crept in smile.gif

Thoughts (Female Adult)

Accept: It made me sad when they discontinued the frill. It isn't my favorite sprite, but isn't bad. I didn't manage to get any ...

Accept: Awwwwwwww... :-( I miss frills too. *sadsigh*

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Abstain: ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Accept:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Um... why so many question marks? XP

Also this description has been awaiting moderation for about three weeks I think

I think you mean "to no avail" rather than "to no prevail".

A dragon who lives in a dark room...red eyes which bear the same color as two bloody fingerprints and a beckoning hand...a jaw with very white and human-looking teeth...with its lips stretched into a smile. It is often said that this creature, if one stares at it for too long, will make one go insane. It will say..."Spread the word"

•Accept: Very ... interesting? Kinda spooky.

•Accept: I stared at it and lost five minutes. When I woke up, There was bacon taped to my calculator and there was a pair of scissors embedded in the ceiling. Thanks a lot, Smile Dragon.

The last comment is just...xd.png

Comments:

• Accept: Very nicely written smile.gif
(Thank you so much! biggrin.gif Though I'm a little disappointed it only has one comment.)

I know that feeling. But I've gotten worse. I've gotten 0 accepts and 1 random reject in February, 0 accepts at all, a million abstains in April with nobody telling me why...and the list goes on...

D:

A dragon who lives in a dark room...red eyes which bear the same color as two bloody fingerprints and a beckoning hand...a jaw with very white and human-looking teeth...with its lips stretched into a smile. It is often said that this creature, if one stares at it for too long, will make one go insane. It will say..."Spread the word"

•Accept: Very ... interesting? Kinda spooky.

•Accept: I stared at it and lost five minutes. When I woke up, There was bacon taped to my calculator and there was a pair of scissors embedded in the ceiling. Thanks a lot, Smile Dragon.

The last comment is just...xd.png

You're welcome. |D

Pinki Bitter - Pink Dragon, Female

The long awaited daughter of Pinki Sweet. She seems to follow her fathers kind demeanor, but something is off. As if wearing a mask of smiles while in front of others, Pinki Bitter returns to a scowl when alone. Sadness continues to set in as she watches her father deteriorate from his mysterious illness. Pinki Bitter feels guilty she didn't inherit her father's condition. She believes she could of taken some of his pain away if she did.

Comments:

• Accept:

• Accept: The last two lines touch my heart ... it's really deep to me.

• Accept:

• Accept:

Awh, thank you, <3. I was going for a short and heartfelt portrayal. The Pinki family descriptions are all going to be inter-twined in some way. Her father's description was done a while ago, but when it was accepted all the comments went and I forgot what they said. It had a some interesting comments on it, I believe, that would of been great to post here.

Here is his description if you're curious:

Pinki Sweet - Pink Dragon, Male

Pinki Sweet is described by his own name: he is pink and he is sweet. The kindness in his heart spreads to all those around him. Despite being a good dragon, he is plagued by debilitating illnesses. He constantly gets sick, yet no one knows where it comes from. Blindness is also slowly setting in. What little of his past his friends could get him to say was about a distant island. He had escaped a small island surrounded by strange winds. The winds would turn any flying dragon around with confusion towards the only land available for miles. Pinki's smarts gave him the inspiration to beat the confusion. He dove into the ocean under the winds, barley keeping his nose above the waves.

Crimson eyes that blazed with a constant bloodlust, pelt so dark it seemed wreathe with the shadows of those slain at his horrible hooves, hooves that struck with a rumbling gait that was said to be the battle cry of the great thunder god himself. Those who had seen the terrifying beast in battle were struck dumb at the mere mention of his name, Bucephalus. Even those who hadn't knew the legends.

Bucephalus is no mere horse as was believed. Lost as a hatchling, he was taken in by the stablehands of a human prince who mistook him as an abandoned foal. Too young to have wings, they did not understand his wild nature. Except the prince, who was no stranger to dragons. In secret, he gained the trust of Bucephalus.

But finally, Bucephalus' mother found her son again and, after Bucephalus and the prince's tearful goodbye, took him home. To many, he is remembered for his ferocity. But the prince will always remember their friendship.

Comments:

• Accept: Very nicely written, I found this to be an interesting read!
  • Accept: Bucephalus wasn't a taken name? Awesome! Nice description too.

(Aw, that's so nice. Thank you! To the second one: IKR? I still can't believe I got that name.)

Natura Custos is the guardian of his owner's territory. He rarely loses a fight, and is a force to be reckoned with. However, he doesn't always leave a battle unscathed. Once he was attacked by several enemy dragons; they were eventually defeated, but his wings were left severely wounded. If he wasn't healed, he wouldn't have been able to fly again. Lucky for him, he was saved by a white dragon.

After this incident, Custos spent a lot of time with the healer. They spent every day together, talking about anything they could think of. Soon, he found himself falling in love with this dragon, but there was one thing stopping him from confessing his feelings; the healer is Welcome Beacon, a male like Custos.

Custos's knightly courage wanes due to his fear of rejection. He hopes he'll gain enough confidence to confess his love, despite the judgement he may recieve from some. Until that day, he enjoys his company as a friend, and will do anything to make sure Welcome is happy and safe.

This is my description for a Guardian of Nature.

Accept: I think this is a pretty original, cute description. Way to go!

Accept:

Reject: Dragons are animals and animals, unlike people, do not have emotional feelings towards a others (meaning also those of the same gender). It's a nice description, but unrealistic.

The first reviews are nice! But the last one is a bit odd to me. Animals can be homosexual too (that and technically humans are animals as well). Also, animals of many different species have been seen mourning over their owners/animal friend's deaths, being friendly with other animals, showing concern for their family members ... animals have emotions of all kinds. They just don't show them like humans do most of the time.

Non-humans can't go on dates and marry each other, but there are still deep bonds between mated couples in many different species, along with un-mated animals, animal and human friendships, animal and other animal species' friendships, ect.

Also, this may cause quite a problem with other people's dragons. If dragons can't be in love, there are thousands of descriptions that need to be un-accepted. Sorry, but I personally see the reject as a bit ignorant. Animals aren't emotionless and I find it very sad that people hold this mentality.

If you're the person that made the reject, please don't think I'm calling you a gay-hater or animal-hater. I just wanted to clarify that animals can and do have emotions, and that dragons are advanced enough to hold more complex emotions than some species (at least that's what I think). If I somehow misunderstood your comment, please feel free to PM me. I won't be changing my description, as I feel there is nothing wrong with two dragons (male or not) being in love, but I would like to hear your opinion in more detail.

snip

Reject: Dragons are animals and animals, unlike people, do not have emotional feelings towards a others (meaning also those of the same gender). It's a nice description, but unrealistic.

The first reviews are nice! But the last one is a bit odd to me. Animals can be homosexual too (that and technically humans are animals as well). Also, animals of many different species have been seen mourning over their owners/animal friend's deaths, being friendly with other animals, showing concern for their family members ... animals have emotions of all kinds. They just don't show them like humans do most of the time.

Non-humans can't go on dates and marry each other, but there are still deep bonds between mated couples in many different species, along with un-mated animals, animal and human friendships, animal and other animal species' friendships, ect.

Also, this may cause quite a problem with other people's dragons. If dragons can't be in love, there are thousands of descriptions that need to be un-accepted. Sorry, but I personally see the reject as a bit ignorant. Animals aren't emotionless and I find it very sad that people hold this mentality.

If you're the person that made the reject, please don't think I'm calling you a gay-hater or animal-hater. I just wanted to clarify that animals can and do have emotions, and that dragons are advanced enough to hold more complex emotions than some species (at least that's what I think). If I somehow misunderstood your comment, please feel free to PM me. I won't be changing my description, as I feel there is nothing wrong with two dragons (male or not) being in love, but I would like to hear your opinion in more detail.

I had a dragon description which mentioned she was homosexual which was approved a while back. I didn't put it in as obviously as that though, I stated that lots of males chased after her, and were all surprised when she chose x dragon as a mate. I didn't specifically say that x dragon was a female though.

Diana was always a mysterious hatchling, wandering off at random times, and returning later, to a flurry of worried hatchling-sitters, with no explanation as to where she had gone, and what she had done. Her quiet and demure personality, with her thoughtful appearance appealed her to many male dragons in the cave, although she rejected all of their offers, preferring to spend time with her friends Jumpy and Nidio. One fine spring morning, Diana announced to her clan that she had found the dragon she wished to partner. Excited and curious, the Leo clan prepared a feast to welcome the mate their beloved Diana had chosen. When evening came, Diana returned, walking side by side with Valkyrie, the most nefarious vampire in the cave. Aur Leo and many others tried to talk her out of this decision, but to no avail, as Diana would not negotiate on love, but that night many dragons went to sleep with a broken heart.

Valkyrie is a female, although none of the comments seemed to notice that, so I think they may have assumed she was a he tongue.gif

I had a dragon description which mentioned she was homosexual which was approved a while back. I didn't put it in as obviously as that though, I stated that lots of males chased after her, and were all surprised when she chose x dragon as a mate. I didn't specifically say that x dragon was a female though.

Valkyrie is a female, although none of the comments seemed to notice that, so I think they may have assumed she was a he.

The main reason I made it so obvious in my description is because I didn't want to obscure it. Custos is a gay dragon. He's a bit secretive about it with other dragons, but that doesn't mean he denies his feelings. (I'm not trying to say you were trying to hide Diana's homosexuality, I'm just saying I wrote my description to be a bit more blunt with the wording.)

What bothered me about the comment was that they denied that dragons/animals could feel emotional about another being, which is not true.

I think dragons are very advanced and intelligent. You'd think such a smart species like dragons would be able to have complex feelings and thoughts along with their intelligence. If dragons can speak to each other with words telepathically, learn how to read, learn how to do 'human things' like make art or teach, have very clear emotions such as fear, sadness, anger, happiness and confusion, then why not affection/love? I don't understand the logic behind the reject, and that's why I called the comment out. I just don't really understand it.

Edited by Flérida_Pagan

The main reason I made it so obvious in my description is because I didn't want to obscure it. Custos is a gay dragon. He's a bit secretive about it with other dragons, but that doesn't mean he denies his feelings. (I'm not trying to say you were trying to hide Diana's homosexuality, I'm just saying I wrote my description to be a bit more blunt with the wording.)

What bothered me about the comment was that they denied that dragons/animals could feel emotional about another being, which is not true.

I think dragons are very advanced and intelligent. You'd think such a smart species like dragons would be able to have complex feelings and thoughts along with their intelligence. If dragons can speak to each other with words telepathically, learn how to read, learn how to do 'human things' like make art or teach, have very clear emotions such as fear, sadness, anger, happiness and confusion, then why not affection/love? I don't understand the logic behind the reject, and that's why I called the comment out. I just don't really understand it.

Unfortunately, however odd you and I may see it, that is a very common belief. Not too many years ago I read that research scientists didn't believe that lab animals felt pain. Any attempt to escape painful procedures were considered to be automatic/instinctual reactions, not due to pain. Another idea I could not understand at the time.

Euliz grew up not in the jungle, but by an ocean. He loves to soar over the water and play with his friend, Mahi-Mahi the Bluna. Euliz is very mischievous, often playing pranks on a local fishing village and hiding blusang eggs from eager dragon hunters. So if you ever wonder why you can't catch them or you never see them, blame it on Euliz.

User Comments

Accept:

Accept: I love the personality you came up with for Euliz! happy.gif

Thank you, random person~! happy.gif

And now, the description that is meant to go along with it;

Mahi-Mahi loves playing at the beach with her friends. She mostly plays with a mischievous Canopy dragon named Euliz, but she also is friends with some local fishermen. While Euliz likes to play pranks and tricks on dragon hunters and the fishermen, Mahi enjoys helping them, which usually gets Euliz out of his antics to help her. Mahi also tends to undo what Euliz does, so if he hides a blusang egg on the coast and you find it, Thank Mahi.

User Comments

Abstain: I don't think the last sentence is very good ... to have personal dragons of yours make a rare egg rare sounds a bit ... I wouldn't say "over powered", but not good.

Accept: Love it. Nice description.

Accept:

The entire thing is a joke, mister abstainer. x3 There are practically no Blusangs, so I blamed it on Euliz, a prankster who lives by the ocean, and his awesome aquatic companion.

...Though I do think I'll re-word the last sentence a bit.

Edited by SilverX7Studios

Thank you, random person~! happy.gif

And now, the description that is meant to go along with it;

The entire thing is a joke, mister abstainer. x3 There are practically no Blusangs, so I blamed it on Euliz, a prankster who lives by the ocean, and his awesome aquatic companion.

...Though I do think I'll re-word the last sentence a bit.

They both probably need to be reworded so "you" isn't used as it is as descriptions should be in third person.

Edited by rubyshoes

Nepeta is known and named for the catmint which he uses in brewing a sort of enchanted healing potion. This he bottles and insists, strongly yet humbly, that any dragon making a dangerous journey take at least one for their safety.

User Comments

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Ooh catmint! Bet he's popular with the felines.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

biggrin.gif Indeed! I did think of that, but didn't really find a way to incorporate it in a manner with which I was pleased. (And thanks to whomever corrected my spelling on the name from the first iteration, that's what happens when I retype the name rather than copy/paste.)

I'm not very happy right now.

@Rena Sagasso Renaissance

DESCRIPTION: Rena Sagasso Renaissance is a water dragon. She is very passionate and witty, though she rarely every volunteers in conversations and prefers to spend her time doing things, not talking about things. Rena usually remains silent, and she has a strange accent, which contributes to her lack of speech. She, however, does communicate very eloquently when she actually talks, and many dragons enjoy her company and rare conversations. Rena is proud of her lineage and name, but many dragons have a hard time pronouncing it, so she merely lets them call her 'Rena' or 'Miss Sagasso'.

COMMENTS:

Moderator Reject: The general dragon description indicates that dragons communicate telepathically and cannot speak.

Abstain: Very nice description, though I'm always a little wary about "accents", as dragons speak telepathically and not aloud. If she's foreign it still makes sense, but if not, how does she have an accent?

Accept: rarely ever (not every) --

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

I'm not very happy about this, because I've got DOZENS upon DOZENS of dragon descriptions that mention talking and were approved. I OF COURSE know that they talk telepathically, but I was running out of time.

So why did in THIS specific case it got rejected? Why hadn't my dozens and DOZENS of other descriptions got rejected?

And just because she talks telepathically doesn't mean she can't have an accent?!

I have a hunch that...the abstainer was the reason why the moderator rejected it...since, of course, my other descriptions did not get abstained by some person who cannot make assumptions and thinks that if I do not put "THIS DRAGON SPEAKS IN TELEPATHY LOLOLOLOL" then my dragons don't telepathically speak.

As I said, I am not very happy. I would like a mod to clarify why this particular one got rejected and not every other one that also mentioned talking.

Edited by beacker1160

I'm not very happy right now.

@Rena Sagasso Renaissance

DESCRIPTION: Rena Sagasso Renaissance is a water dragon. She is very passionate and witty, though she rarely every volunteers in conversations and prefers to spend her time doing things, not talking about things. Rena usually remains silent, and she has a strange accent, which contributes to her lack of speech. She, however, does communicate very eloquently when she actually talks, and many dragons enjoy her company and rare conversations. Rena is proud of her lineage and name, but many dragons have a hard time pronouncing it, so she merely lets them call her 'Rena' or 'Miss Sagasso'.

COMMENTS:

Moderator Reject: The general dragon description indicates that dragons communicate telepathically and cannot speak.

Abstain: Very nice description, though I'm always a little wary about "accents", as dragons speak telepathically and not aloud. If she's foreign it still makes sense, but if not, how does she have an accent?

Accept: rarely ever (not every) --

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

I'm not very happy about this, because I've got DOZENS upon DOZENS of dragon descriptions that mention talking and were approved. I OF COURSE know that they talk telepathically, but I was running out of time.

So why did in THIS specific case it got rejected? Why hadn't my dozens and DOZENS of other descriptions got rejected?

And just because she talks telepathically doesn't mean she can't have an accent?!

I have a hunch that...the abstainer was the reason why the moderator rejected it...since, of course, my other descriptions did not get abstained by some person who cannot make assumptions and thinks that if I do not put "THIS DRAGON SPEAKS IN TELEPATHY LOLOLOLOL" then my dragons don't telepathically speak.

As I said, I am not very happy. I would like a mod to clarify why this particular one got rejected and not every other one that also mentioned talking.

I'd pm a mod if I were you. So that you can get it approved or know why it was rejected. I mean that's very strange. I got a dragon approved who used sign language you should be able to get this approved.

Im re-writing several of my description, since I went MIA for a bit and lost all the names, and after renaming them all, found that some didnt have the correct names in the descriptions anymore.

Puku Thuma is the eldest red dragon in Zephyra's clan, and the mate of Peroth Maru, son of the clan's Alpha. When she was attempting to gain his favor, Puku acted shy and dainty, and eventually caught the eye of the shy grey. But once they were mated, she showed her true colours, and became a bossy mate to poor Peroth. She loves that she not only gained a higher rank from her mate, but also that she can tell her mate to do whatever she wants and can get away with it. Despite this, she is very loyal to Peroth, and does care for him in her own way.

Accept: I hate people like that. "Aww I'm so nice and cute~ Oh, we're together now? YOU ARE NOW MY SLAVE." :/ This is a well written description though.

Accept:

Nurrowin Moonglow is the eldest Magi Dragon in Zephyra's clan, and is also one of the Elders. A very powerful magi, he has studied his art for a long time, and perfected many spells and rituals. He now spends most of his time teaching younger magi the arts, and expanding his collection of books and scrolls.

Nurrowin's mate is Gildarex Fog, and he loves her dearly, although he wishes she could stop making rain clouds in their den while she slept.

Accept: I like the last line xd.png THAT must be annoying ...

Accept: yeah, waking up to a wet cave can't be fun

Accept:

Those are the only two with comments that arn't "very nice" or "nicely done"

I love getting comments like this ^-^

Young and rather immature at heart, BLU Scout is nevertheless utterly convinced that she is the 'big man' - or, rather, 'big dragon' - of her Cave. She throws her weight around as best she can, bossing the other dragons about and boasting loudly of her combat prowess and how she could beat any one of them in a fight with one wing tied behind her back. While there's no denying that the Whiptail's speed and deadly accurate throwing arm are extremely useful in battle, especially when there's Intelligence to be captured, she certainly isn't the linchpin of the team he describes himself as. Some have whispered BLU Scout has a softer side, but if she does she keeps it well hidden under bluster and bravado.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Grammar error: bossing the other dragons about and boasting loudly. Also, you have a "he" in there in place of "she". Otherwise very nice.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

I must be half-asleep, because I can't see the grammar error... (And it took more than a week-maybe over two- to get to this stage, so I'm kicking myself that I'll have to resubmit... D: )