Dr. Paine

Description comments

Hehe smile.gif Its a celebrity description! tongue.gif

Heh that was me.

I have two that are currently pending.

Disgraced Wucfrel

As a hatchling, Wucfrel knew that she was not intended to remain in the Enchantress's care, for she held a dislike of Wucfrel's breed, the albinos. Considering them ugly and ungraceful, she intended to rid herself of Wucfrel as soon as the dragoness reached a certain age. But after returning from a journey to a different part of the land, she discovered that Wucfrel had passed that age and reached the point where she could not easily rid herself of her. Disgusted with her own negligence and Wucfrel's adult form, she banished her to the outskirts of her lands, where she joined Fru'ma as a Disgraced, one of those destined to walk forever in the lands beyond the paradise where the other, accepted dragons resided. Truly, Wucfrel is a good-hearted dragon. She wishes that the Enchantress would see that she and Fru'ma are good at heart and do not deserve the harsh sentence she has levied on them, and that she would accept them back into the paradise she keeps.

Accept: Very tragic, but interesting

Accept:

Accept: sad.gif Poor Wucfrel.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Quite long but it's really good c:

Accept:

Accept:

Longer=better? And yes, it is tragic. She's a Disgraced.

Hakekk Somatra

No one is perfect, no one is perfect. These words were repeated over and over to Hakekk whenever his aura changed to signify that his thoughts were once again returning to dwell on his not-quite-perfect lineage. Ancestry didn't matter, he was told, but he knew that it did matter. He knew the Enchantress tried not to show favoritism, but those with the better lineages often got better attention, and rare was the time that those without beautiful lineages were given a mate. But more than either of those, he wanted the Enchantress's favor, which would translate to the favor of the other dragons. He tried to distract himself from these woes by plunging himself into glorious fantasies of beautiful, soaring castles of gold and white marble. But always these trickled back to thoughts of his lineage, and with that his mood would plunge into irritation and gloom, causing his aura to spill out and cause others to sink into gloomy thoughts as well.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: How tragic! Poor thing has a complex.

Reject:

Accept: Aww... *hugs him*

Abstain: Sad. The description is left with the reader wanting to know how Hakekk's story ends.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Aww thats sad good description though

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Pffft a description isn't a story, it's a description. I'm not telling you how it's going to end.

Seems like I've been writing a lot of tragic stuff recently.

Quite sad that I haven't gotten a single comment on this one yet:

Guardia found Benny's egg while he was on duty in the Vulforest, and quickly brought it back to the Capitol for safekeeping. Benny stayed safe and warm, hatched quite without difficulty, and immediately latched onto the first living thing he saw. That living thing happened to be a tree, and his health and sanity immediately went to pot. He refused to eat until Dag Finn herself magically stopped his aging. He refused to speak unless the other dragons would listen to what "Tree" had to say first. The tree had taken on a life of its own in Benny's mind, and Benny was its sole protector. Now, Benny is a fairly normal hatchling, whose only duty now is to guard the Capitoltree, the magical tree that sprouted in a pot in the hatchery, and now grows in the center of the castle square and guards the very spirit of the city.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Reject:

Accept:

And that's it sad.gif

I wrote a description for my Fog Dragon, whose code is http://dragcave.net/lineage/faB0l:

This is Fabio. He does not like to be called Faboi, which is what some of the dragons call him to rile him up. He tries so very hard to correct them, but they persist on making fun of him. When he can't take it anymore, he takes to the sky. Flying around is calming to him, unless some goose manages to splat his face. Fabio also has his own herd of cows, which he likes to visit often. He has a squad of milkmaid pygmies that make him butter. He recently found out that the Mysfit Pgymies have pulled a prank by replacing the milk in the butter recipe with oil. When he found out, he was not mad at all. The butter tasted very good, and he said to them, "I can't believe it's not butter! You three, start making your own batches of this butter for the rest of the dragons in our cave. Hopefully some of them will find it delicious." Now Fabio has his own butter business, and many dragons come from near and far to buy his butter.

Accept: The second Fabio is misspelled in the first line --

Seems everyone who reads it tells me his name is misspelled in the second sentence. They should check out his code to get the joke.

@Lagie

I didn't think everyone did that. I always checkout a dragons code if they have no name happy.gif

Edited by xeyla

I wrote a description for my Fog Dragon, whose code is http://dragcave.net/lineage/faB0l:

Seems everyone who reads it tells me his name is misspelled in the second sentence. They should check out his code to get the joke.

One of those was me (in fact, that's my comment you've posted)!

I don't usually click on the dragon to find out its code.

I have this description:

Lubrusca is a Malitia, or stealth warrior, during wars with the Coryphaeus. She burrows underground and snags enemy dragons with her vines, pulling them underground to finish them off. Ruthless and sly, Lubrusca is a valued member of the army, although several dragons fear her temper, and many have the scars to show of it.

Lubrusca came to join the clan whilst on a solitary hunting trip. She caught Infervesco, snagging him by the back paws and proceeded to pull him down. Alerted by Infervesco's cries, the day patrol investigated, rescuing Infervesco just moments before he was dragged under, revealing Lubrusca in the process. After a long fight, she finally gave in and was led back to the clan, whereupon Primiserius kept her under intense watch until she deemed Lubrusca not a serious threat.

Although Lubrusca is balancing the fine line between acceptance and exile, she is managing to stay in the clan and is learning to control her temper, although the hatchlings still avoid her.

Accept:

Abstain: to show from it (not of ---

Accept: very interesting story! have you thought about writing a short story series?

Accept: Nice Description

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Good detail

Accept:

Most comments I've ever had, and it's also the longest wait to have a description approved. :3

Thought about writing a short story series? You think I'm that good? Well guess what? I'm working on a huge novel xd.png

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Jalna has found that the best way to deal with her frequently volatile mate is by not having a set strategy. Sometimes she gives as good as she gets, when he flies into a rage over nothing in particular and takes his frustration out on her, and sometimes she sits back and does nothing, confident in her ability to shield herself from anything he might try. Jalna loves the excitement, and is no shrinking violet herself, so life is rarely dull when she and Zelus are around.

Accept:

Accept: There comes another interesting dragon by Mathcat. *approves*

This nameless little hatchling is one of many sent by an unknown individual to keep an eye on various dragon communities and report back what they find. His job is to keep an eye on the Unicorn Mage and her ever-increasing band of companions, and he has been easily caught up in the excitement and mystery surrounding them. At times he believes that he, too, is the reincarnation of some legendary figure, and charms Thornpaw and Kyti with stories of his supposed former life. The Unicorn Mage may yet be years away from her answers, but for now it's the journey, not the destination, that matters.

Accept: Cute description and cute name! smile.gif

(Except the Unicorn Mage is the one he's watching. He's part of my attempt to do something creative with dividers.)

This nameless little hatchling is one of many sent by an unknown individual to keep an eye on various dragon communities and report back what they find. His job is to keep an eye on the vampire dragons, a thankless and often dangerous task. All that's saved him from becoming lunch for some fanged menace is his small size and ability to sense which vampires might be more interested in a friend than in a meal. With several pack leaders vying for ultimate dominance among the very loosely-knit group, there's rarely a dull moment, and yet he dreams longingly of a nice, quiet pond somewhere.

Accept: Since when is Mathcat an "unknown individual"?

Accept:

Accept:

(And who says it's me?)

Accept: Since when is Mathcat an "unknown individual"?

Accept:

Accept:

(And who says it's me?)

Well, it was your dragon so I kind of assumed it would be you! xd.png

President Kang (s1 chicken)

Kang is a creature from Cave Rigel IV. Along with his sister Kodos, Kang undertook a mission of conquest of the United Caves. An election complicated matters, so Kang set coordinates to Dob Bole and Clint Billton, the candidates for the election. Kang and Kodos secretly abducted Bole and Billton and disguised themselves as the candidates. Kang's campaign motto was simple but catchy: "It makes no difference which one of us you vote for. Either way, your cave is doomed. Doomed!"

Fooling those cavelings was easier then expected, and except minor irritations like exchanging long protein strings via holding wings, the imposters were exposed only on the eve of the election. Unfortunately, the United Caves do have a two party system, so the voters had to vote for one candidate (or throw their vote away by electing a third party candidate). Kang won the election, and his first official act was to build a giant catapult to aim on a cave they never even heard of. ALL HAIL PRESIDENT KANG!

• Accept: I love this too much for words.

Fans of the Simpsons are everywhere.

Having been captured by humans at a young age, Aceon has lived in captivity almost all his life. Once he grew too large for the humans to handle, his keepers released him back into the wild. However, the long years of being held in a small cage had left him as helpless as a hatchling, and it was only thanks to the Thoiris clan's collective efforts that he survived.

To this day, despite the kindness shown to him by the clan, Aceon has remained distrustful and unwelcoming towards humans as well as other dragons. Often, he feels like a burden, and he usually avoids dealing with others as best as he can. The only ones he accepts as friends are Mariel, a black dragonness he knew as a very young hatchling, and Fanthesi, a silver who has once bravely saved his life.

* Accept: I just reviewed Mariel's description biggrin.gif They seem made for each other smile.gif Wonder what happened with Fanhesi though...

Yay, a comment! Aceon, Mariel and Fanth are all based on my original characters, so I'm especially curious to see what kind of reviews they get.

Now that I'm reminded of Fanthesi, I got some comments on her too (perhaps a little generic, but these never fail to make my day).

Fanthesi, or Fanth as she likes to be called, is a rather naive, childlike dragonness. Oftentimes, she wanders the clan's territories wide-eyed, always looking for something new and exciting to keep her wild imagination occupied. None of the clan's biggest issues seem to really touch her, and some say that she is wasting her life away. In truth, though, Fanthesi cares deeply about others. Fighting and hatred between other dragons startles her and she'll do her best to stop it, although she may not always succeed. She is also one of the few dragons who have befriended Aceon, the shy and nervous black marrow, and probably the only one who never loses her patience with him.

* Accept: Very nice

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept: Ooh. Brilliant Personality.

* Accept:

Dull-witted and stubborn, most refer to Sa'hailli as "the Albatross." Whether she is lost in deep thought or simply enjoys inconveniencing others, no one will ever know. She never says anything as she stands there in the cave entrance, as motionless as a Nocturne caught in the sun. Her enigmatic behavior has caused the spread of a popular rumor that she is actually an enchanted statue.

Comments:

Accept: Sounds like a funny description. It also fits with the Stone Dragons natures very well. And the part about mentioning Nocturne Dragons in a very good use of a simile.

(This is one of my earliest descriptions and I feel no real attachment to it. I just resubmitted it to fix a typo and am too lazy to rewrite it. But thank you so much!)

Kashikan is a strong, yet somewhat impassive dragon. You can usually find him alone, in the back of the cave. He has no friends, and hunts alone, but is really attached to his owner. Without her, he might have grown up in the Wilderness. But he sometimes wishes that he had grown up under his own mother's wing instead of Ohooria's (she's wonderful but gets sidetracked easily), even though he would never admit it. Even so, Kashikan is quite loyal. He is a dragon of few words who would risk his life for those of his 'friends'.

Comments:

Accept: I'll be his friend!

(Another old one. But I smiled. smile.gif )

The sea glittered in the early sunlight as a small group of dragons swooped down into an abandoned village. Their hardened faces were unreadable, but their eyes were deep pools of sadness, for they were the last of their kind on the island. The tyrannic king ruled with an iron fist, and the dragons had threatened his reign. They'd been hunted nearly to extinction, but they'd fought back, or they had until now. Now they were giving up. It filled Kuthaian's heart with pain to be leaving his home, but they had no other choice. It had been his idea after all. To hide the remaining eggs, one of each species, deep underground beneath a tall mountain that would one day bear the name the Rock of Kuthaian. Long after the other dragons left due to an explosion that poisoned everything within proximity, Kuthaian stayed. Waiting. Waiting for the king's reign to end. Waiting for dragons to walk upon the island once again.

Comments:

• Accept: It's a good description. However, I would change the part about the eggs. I understand it's to fit in with DC, but, just in case the author is on here, and he may be angry. Just to avoid copyrights.
(I... don't know what to say to that. At least they got my not-so-subtle reference.) Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

user posted image

I posted a screenshot because the bar just perplexed me (before I went to the Announcement forum). At first, I wondered why the bar was red. Also, the comment - <3

user posted image

I posted a screenshot because the bar just perplexed me (before I went to the Announcement forum). At first, I wondered why the bar was red. Also, the comment - <3

Either that description is 666 words long, or you have 666 characters remaining- Either way, the fact that the chicken is supposed to be evil and you have that number there is pretty disturbing and cool in a weird way.

Either that description is 666 words long, or you have 666 characters remaining- Either way, the fact that the chicken is supposed to be evil and you have that number there is pretty disturbing and cool in a weird way.

I wrote that description before the update even came about. (It has 666 characters left.) Coincidences are funny, very funny sometimes.

Those walking around Incoming Jarate's nest have to be careful, especially if they are of the sneaking, stealthy disposition or doing anything the rather twitchy Golden Wyvern deems suspicious; all visitors of that nature are in for a short, sharp shock when Incoming Jarate spies them and reaches for her "golden treasure hoard" of old bottles. If they're lucky the target will have a few seconds of warning, but most are made aware of Incoming Jarate's attentions by the painful impact, the spreading feeling of warm wetness all over their body and the slow realisation that it is what they think it is.

The golden dragon's rather nasty habit hasn't earned him many friends, especially in the Whiptail BLU Scout, who seems to be a frequent victim. That said, they've often found themselves thanking their lucky stars Incoming Jarate was about when a fire dragon looses control of their abilities; the Golden Wyvern's sharp eye and quick throwing hand have prevented tragedy in the past.

Accept: End of first paragraph: ....wait what? ......oh dear- that's... Well written and describing a very nasty-habited dragon.

Abstain: loses control not looses - realization

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: Written in prose, but good description!!

Dunno what that last comment means. Should I resubmit the whole description just because of that one out-of-place 'o'?

EDIT: Also a rogue 'him' in the second paragraph, gotta get that...

Edited by Ruins

Accept: End of first paragraph: ....wait what? ......oh dear- that's... Well written and describing a very nasty-habited dragon.

Accept:

Accept:

Dunno what that last comment means. Should I resubmit the whole description just because of that one out-of-place 'o'?

Prose, IIRC, is casual writing, like everyday speech.

Are you saying I should write it formally like my university essays, Harvard referencing system and all? tongue.gif

Edited by Ruins

Accept:

Accept:

You will have to resubmit for the extra o, yes, but as you're doing so for the other word, that should be fine!

I wouldn't worry about the tone. Each of us has our own writing style when it comes t our dragons, and it's not usually essay format!

A permanent air of mystery surrounds Conivolus. Living in the depths of the ocean, it is hard to believe that she even knows of the Herachus, let alone actually being a member. Rarely seen by the clan members, she spends most of her life in the darkness of the sea, sometimes coming up at night during the full moon. The sight of her breaching is one many members don't want to miss. Crowded on the edge of the cliff that borders the ocean, the clan will watch as Conivolus brings her great mass out of the water, dropping back down with a colossal crash and showering the land around her with water. The only dragons able to communicate with her are Conquasso, Salsugo and other ocean-dwelling dragons.

It is unknown exactly how old Conivolus is. Rumours are that she is over six hundred years old and is the guardian of an treasure deep in the ocean. Although many members would be able to reach it, they leave it alone as they know that Conivolus will bring it to them when it is needed most.

Accept: Very lovely description. Personally, I had loved it! smile.gif

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: O.o Allot of detail in this description.

Accept:

Reject:

Yay, someone finally loves my description!

But what's with the unexplained reject? :/

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Dragons. Grand majestic beasts which rule their element right Wrong. Codiad Gemini is regarded as one of the most useless dragons ever to set foot in the cave. Weak and snivelling, he would beg for mercy seconds into a fight, lurking round in the shadows and attempting to befriend those stronger than him. Although most dragons can avoid him in the cave, saying there is no room for him around their campfire, he constantly joins them on patrols and hunting trip, refusing to give them a minute's peace as he believes that every moment he spends with them makes him just a little bit more popular. Many of the less popular and skilled dragons have tried to reach out to him, offering friendship, but Codiad rejects them because he only wants to be friends with the popular dragons. Codiad honestly believes he is friends with them, although are constantly trying to push him away, telling him to find other dragons to hang out with.

Accept:

Accept: Nice job (again)! I like your dragons' personalities. Though, you might want to reword your second sentence, the question mark got deleted.

Reject:

Someone recognized me...but how o.0 Thanks though - stupid question mark eating dragons -.-

If a dragon mentions he snuck out of the cave one night, you can be sure Dewin snuck out the cave every night for five weeks, in the dead of winter. If an elder tells of the time when the food was scarce, and they went to sleep hungry, Dewin survived with no food or water for 2 months, and still didn't complain. If a hatchling starts squeaking about how they saw the Summoning Ritual, sure as sure can be, Dewin will have had to stand in for a trio dragon, and almost summoned an egg at that! Always having to have the best story, Dewin's reputation as being a topper precedes her, and she is known for miles as the dragon-who-has-to-have-the-best. Time and time again she has been asked to prove her story, and time and time and time again the records were burnt in a mysterious fire, which Dewin herself saved a trapped hatchling from. Dewin is convinced that everyone believes her tales, and loves hearing the adventures she spins, although she wishes some of her tales were actually true.

Accept:

Accept: Nicely written. biggrin.gif I've come across quite a few of your descriptions lately, keep up the good work!

Is this the same person? Thanks though biggrin.gif

Living in one of the highest caves in the Aquarius Clans complex, is Jasmine. The view from her window shows her the whole world, shining, shimmering and splendid. Every day, Jasmine flies out of her window, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through the endless diamond sky. Dreaming of flying off over the horizon, into a whole new world, with a hundred thousand things to see, although she cannot leave, as her father says no. One night, she saw a shooting star, and flew off, chasing it, until she decided she'd come so far she couldn't go back to where she'd used to be.  Endlessly travelling, Jasmine loves life, how every turn's a surprise, and every night leaves her with more horizons to pursue. Having now found her dream, she'd chase it anywhere, and shares this whole new world with her partner, Eclipse.

Accept: Nice reference. x3

Accept:

Abstain: I feel like it's ripped off of some movie i've seen...

Accept:

Reject:

Love the abstain xd.png

Imaginative and inventive, Rhuf spends many an hour in the kitchen, cooking up the spiciest curries that any of Tastica's dragons have encountered. When asked what his secret is, he responds with a tip of his pristine white chef's hat, and a wink of his kelp green eye, and then returns to the kitchen. Believing chilli improves anything, many dragons have been treated to his Chilli Salad, Cucumber-Chilli soup, and his world famous Chilli Casserole, eaten once and never again. Rhuf is no longer allowed to cook for the hatchlings, as the white dragons were complaining about how many burnt tongues they encountered, and the ice dragons were finding it very puzzling why hatchlings would run desperately in, and start licking their icy hides. This became so bad the Clans had to dedicate a storeroom for yoghurt, until eventually one dragon figured out that banning the hatchlings from eating Rhuf's curries would be smarter than hording all the yoghurt in the region.

Accept: Excellent, this description made my day!!

Accept: Can I borrow him? He sounds like the perfect cook for me. biggrin.gif

Accept:

Made.My.Life biggrin.gif

Proud and magnificent, Rubis is a typical storybook dragon, and with castles to capture and princesses to kidnap, many are jealous of his extravagant lifestyle.  Preferring a roast deer to the scraps of flesh which cover princesses, Rubis kidnaps them for the company, bringing them back to his lair for days on end, then letting them 'escape', while he pretends to take a nap. Many Queens in the surrounding countries are used to him doing this, and have even been kidnapped by him when they were younger, so are not worried when they see their daughters vanishing into the sky on the back of a giant red dragon. Many dragons in the Clans worry about the consequences of this, fearing the humans might attack them, but none of them are brave enough to confront him. Rubis' most treasured possession is his hoard of gold, which he guards jealously, and if any princess attempts to take even a coin from his lair, a scorching snort of smoke from the sleeping dragon will quickly send them running.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: "Why yes, I do like to randomly kidnap princesses, but only for the company."

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

I want to marry this person tongue.gif

@Emeraldmay: The two first comments and the one who wanted to borrow Rhuf was me. (Chilli is pretty much the love of my life. :3) I always look who the dragon I review belongs to. I didn't know you were Tastica! xd.png

Someone recognized me...but how o.0 Thanks though - stupid question mark eating dragons -.-

While none of those comments are mine, I'm sure some of the Accepts are. I've seen several of your descriptions go through! I hadn't realized you were Tastica!

(Sadly, the system eats the question marks. sad.gif )

Proud and magnificent, Rubis is a typical storybook dragon, and with castles to capture and princesses to kidnap, many are jealous of his extravagant lifestyle.  Preferring a roast deer to the scraps of flesh which cover princesses, Rubis kidnaps them for the company, bringing them back to his lair for days on end, then letting them 'escape', while he pretends to take a nap. Many Queens in the surrounding countries are used to him doing this, and have even been kidnapped by him when they were younger, so are not worried when they see their daughters vanishing into the sky on the back of a giant red dragon. Many dragons in the Clans worry about the consequences of this, fearing the humans might attack them, but none of them are brave enough to confront him. Rubis' most treasured possession is his hoard of gold, which he guards jealously, and if any princess attempts to take even a coin from his lair, a scorching snort of smoke from the sleeping dragon will quickly send them running.

Accept:

Accept:

Accept: "Why yes, I do like to randomly kidnap princesses, but only for the company."

Accept:

Accept:

Accept:

That was me. |D

That was me. |D

lolz.

@Bluetip Kaisniss

DESCRIPTION: Bluetip Kaisniss is a frozen spitfire dragon. As an egg, she was harshly dumped into the abandoned pile by a clan that didn't want her because she was 'common'. Paragon II, one of her current clan's dragons, rescued her from the pile, where her egg had been partially shattered by the careless dragon that threw her in. She was weak from the beginning, struggling to walk, struggling to communicate, struggling to fly. The other hatchlings laughed and made fun of her, and she suffered constantly from the injuries that were inflicted on her by her past clan. She sought refuge in Grand Knight of Lenghuar, a fellow spitfire that took her in and raised her like the daughter he never had. He discovered that she had an excellent talent for planning strategies, and he knew of her immense intelligence and wit. And although Bluetip Kaisniss will never become an adult due to those wounds early in her life, she can always be assured that no matter what, she will always be loved and cared for.

COMMENTS:

Accept: so sweet!

--------------------

Thanks, whoever left that! It means way more to me than you think, especially since there's been a lack of description comments recently (at least for me) and we all know I eat description comments biggrin.gif

Bluetip Kaisniss was a spitfire that I froze for some reason randomly. I didn't think of it much till my description rush today, and I thought, "Wait a minute. Lemme think this over. IDEA GET!" and wrote that. And really, if you're the owner of her parents, then too bad. I know the description is not very nice to you, but yeah. Your fault for abandoning her.

------------------

@Yetidi II

DESCRIPTION: Yetidi II is a sunstone dragon. He has a very bitter and spiteful attitude, and nobody can figure out why, mainly because they stay away from him most of the time. He lives alone out in the western deserts of his clan's territory, caring for nobody other than himself. And while Yetidi II's temper is short and his sarcastic comments long and hurtful, he does have one good quality: an excellent tracking ability that allows him to catch any prey that he desires. Despite repeated requests from the other dragons, he adamantly declares that he would not hunt for his clan - despite the fact that he is technically part of the clan. However, dragons complaining that it isn't fair that Yetidi II doesn't have to hunt are quietly reminded that while he doesn't contribute to the food stores, he doesn't eat from it either.

COMMENTS:

Accept: very good!

----------------------

Thanks...but...like, You Don't Say? xd.png

----------------------

@Kxo As0 Vehojk Thuwed

DESCRIPTION: Kxo As0 Vehojk Thuwed is a very mysterious dragon indeed. In fact, not much is known about her, except that she collects the huge, shiny shells of beetles that live in the forests that she calls home. Oh, and, she does have a habit of leaving a peculiar mark in the trees, as if claiming them for her, despite them being clan territory and mutually shared among all of the clan members. She is also known for eating fish, unlike some other terraes, which are mostly herbivores. Maybe her clan members do know a lot about her. Or at least, more than she thinks they do.

COMMENTS:

Accept: I like her collection hobby, it sounds very interesting! I never thought about it before, but beetle shells can be pretty beautiful.

Accept:

-----------

OMG...long comment...*stares at it* ohmy.gif

But thanks for that, whoever it was smile.gif I randomly thought up of beetle shells, but yeah, they can be beautiful biggrin.gif

-----------------------------------

"Thought about writing a short story series? You think I'm that good? Well guess what? I'm working on a huge novel xd.png" -rampaging wyvern

Aww. That makes my fanfiction thing seem small by comparison sad.gif

But then again I'm writing 2 other fanfics and 2 books (all not related to dragcave). Otherwise, I would so make a novel too >:D competition taimz!

Edited by beacker1160

Flamboyant and outgoing, Zacaicheus has a passion for acting. He goes above and beyond to delve into the character's inner emotions, the reasons behind the words in front of him. He is desperate to be heard, but one seems to notice him, as regarding him as though he's just part of the background. One day, when the weather turned cold and gifts were being exchanged, Zacaicheus consulted with the help of a Winter Magi to change his appearance. His vibrant green scales were a glowing gold, and his black stripes a brilliant red. He was a breathtaking sight, and cheering erupted from the crowds as he preformed at long last; And in years to come, many dragons followed Zacaicheus's example and decorated themselves for the holidays. But he failed to notice that his exquisite new coloring wasn't the reason for their applause. They had always been cheering for him. He'd just never realized that it isn't how you look on the outside that makes you special, but who you are on the inside.

Comments:

Accept: I love this description, it has a good message. smile.gif

Accept: you don't need to capitalize after the semicolon, or put "as" in front of "regarding. smile.gif

(The first one: Aww, thank you! That comment made my day. I wasn't really going for a message, though, just something that wasn't as sad as most of my other descriptions.)

Cronion was born to be a king, but his father abandoned him as a hatchling because of a prophecy that said his youngest son would overthrow him. But Cronion was always weak, and despite his powers of lightning, he barely survived on his own. However, his mind is strong, and managed to use his wits to fight against the forces of nature. This torment led him to stop and "smell the roses," as the humans would say, seeing the wonders of the world that are invisible to most. He is gentle and kind, always managing to make others feel better about themselves by just being around them; All the marks of a great king. But Cronion has no desire to rule, and forgives his father for what he did. Though some could say otherwise--- Cronion often falls asleep at night with his claws covered in blood.

Comments:

• Accept: That last sentence is very ominous ... very curious as to why his claws are covered in blood.
  • Accept:
  • Accept: Lovely dragon you've got there. But good job!
  • Reject:
  • Accept:
(Third accept: IKR. Thanks! And what's with the random reject?) Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan