Dr. Paine

Description comments

The Heart of venice is a translation from her original name which is Il Cuore di Venezia, she was accidentally caught up with the dolphin catching in japan where she tried to get away but ended up with loads of scars most them have healed, apart from the one across her head and chest. It was a miracle she made it from japan to Venice with two wounds that deep. The Venetians manage to convince her that they meant no harm, they managed to heal most of her wounds and to this day she will not trust anyone who isn't a Venetian.

Abstain: Um…I think you're not supposed to have modern setting in your descriptions

Venice has been around since the 6th century and I'm guessing that the Japanese were hurting dolphins way before now. I'm wondering how you got a modern feel from this description but oh well it's ur option.

You may want to get a proofreader on that one... it's very clunky, has run on sentences/some other minor grammar issues that will keep it from being approved.

You may want to get a proofreader on that one... it's very clunky, has run on sentences/some other minor grammar issues that will keep it from being approved.

Oh, I tired to spell the best I could.

The Heart of venice is a translation from her original name which is Il Cuore di Venezia, she was accidentally caught up with the dolphin catching in japan where she tried to get away but ended up with loads of scars most them have healed, apart from the one across her head and chest. It was a miracle she made it from japan to Venice with two wounds that deep. The Venetians manage to convince her that they meant no harm, they managed to heal most of her wounds and to this day she will not trust anyone who isn't a Venetian.

Abstain: Um…I think you're not supposed to have modern setting in your descriptions

Venice has been around since the 6th century and I'm guessing that the Japanese were hurting dolphins way before now. I'm wondering how you got a modern feel from this description but oh well it's ur option.

The Heart of Venice is a translation of her original name, Il Cuore di Venezia. She was accidentally caught up with the dolphin catching in Japan, where she only got away with many scars. Most them have healed, except for the one across her head and chest. It was a miracle she made it from Japan to Venice with two wounds that deep. The Venetians managed to convince her that they meant no harm, and they managed to heal most of her wounds. To this day she will not trust anyone who isn't a Venetian.

Fixed most of it. You might want to go back over it and tweak anything you don't like.

Wow....I can't help but lol right now.

Can anyone explain this to me? I just was looking at some of my older descriptions, this particular one being Pace Keifez. Pace is based entirely on an origional character, whom was paralyzed in a very simular manner. Anyways, here's his description:

Hayden, Pace and Vexie grew up firmly convinced they were siblings. Their closeness had been seen by the battle-torn adults several times before; unfortunately, dragons like the young trio are just the kinds Creorluna looks for. The heroic, self-sacrificing souls tend to be the strongest and best recruits.

Pace and his "brother" lost Vexie when she was three years old, not to see her for decades. She was kidnapped and seduced by Creorluna's power. The brothers managed to locate and capture their long lost sister, but the brain washing of Creorluna had sunken too deep into her. She tricked them and nearly killed them both. Pace came out of the fight terribly. The nerve endings in his spine, just behind his wings, were snapped, leaving his back two legs useless. He now is rarely seen without Hayden, for he cannot be alone with the injury. Though he manages to get around just fine; only all of his endeavors are done aerially.

And here's the rather random comment I got about him:

•Accept: Lucky!!!!

•Accept:

Can someone PLEASE explain to me how this dragon is anywhere near being lucky? HIS SISTER PARALYZED HIM!

Don't you just love odder reviews?

The Heart of Venice is a translation of her original name, Il Cuore di Venezia. She was accidentally caught up with the dolphin catching in Japan, where she only got away with many scars. Most them have healed, except for the one across her head and chest. It was a miracle she made it from Japan to Venice with two wounds that deep. The Venetians managed to convince her that they meant no harm, and they managed to heal most of her wounds. To this day she will not trust anyone who isn't a Venetian.

Fixed most of it. You might want to go back over it and tweak anything you don't like.

I quite like that one thanks.

A comment on "Cuffs Thinks It's a Dragon," a green Dino:

Thinks has always thought he was a dragon. Mostly because he never grew up around other dinosaurs, so he naturally assumed that he wasn't any different than the dragons. Their non-shoe-wearing behavior puzzles him, though, as he find shoes quite comfortable, if somewhat difficult to find in his size.

Accept: I was amused X3

Thank you, unknown description acceptor.

And then there's Dagda Draiocht:

Draiocht, always the best and brightest at what he does, recently fell under the delusion that he, and he alone, deserves what amounts to veto power on others' lives. This delusion may stem partly from a human notebook he found that allows him to kill any dragon whose face and name he knows. Several dragons have already dropped dead, seemingly of health complications, and only Draiocht knows the real truth. In addition to this obsession with 'cleaning up,' as he puts it, he also goes to great lengths to hide any sort of evidence that he is, in fact, killing innocent dragons.

Accept: Death Note, much? =P

Accept: Interesting description and story.

Accept:

Accept: DEATH NOTE!

Edited by klinneah

Wrote Heveza's today. The comment I got made no sense...

Abstain: War? What war? I see no sign of a war on the first page of your scroll.

Um...are you confusing me with another person? First, I only have one page. Second, I've written at least twenty or thirty descriptions about/involving the war with Creorluna now. Have a few people who seem to be reading them like updates. So what war? The one in like a quarter of my descriptions....

Wrote Heveza's today. The comment I got made no sense...

Um...are you confusing me with another person? First, I only have one page. Second, I've written at least twenty or thirty descriptions about/involving the war with Creorluna now. Have a few people who seem to be reading them like updates. So what war? The one in like a quarter of my descriptions....

Yeah, it happens. I've written DracCave multiple times and everytime someone HAPPENS to claim that it's 'DraGCave'. really, next time I shall just redirect them to KnifeGuard's description or just stop writing altogether.

Got a selection today. Sorry for the length! ^^;

Bookman's Records (a paper dragon):

Bookman's Records, called Bookman by most and Gramps by his apprentice, has made it his mission to record the true history of the world. He is very secretive, though; he understands that knowledge is power, and while he doesn't use this knowledge for his own gain, he shares very little of it with others.

In addition to being very shrewd and observant, he has a special ability he uses to keep these records. It just so happens that anything written on him is immediately absorbed, so no one can read it, and anything absorbed is ingrained forever in his perfect memory.

He has taken an apprentice under his wing, another paper dragon with his same skills and special ability. Bookman is slowly sharing his vast knowledge and trying to train his apprentice, so that knowledge will not be lost if something ever happens to him.

* Accept: Reminds me of Read or Die, very noice.

(Ha, it's inspired by / named after a character from a manga, but not Read or Die. :3)

Another comment for "Don't Stake Me Bro" (vampire):

* Accept: that's really good! its so sweet that he's the kind vampire dragon. I like the idea.

(Well, he's not the only kind vampire dragon in my cave, but I'm glad they liked it. :3)

More comments for "The Lord of the Wings" (female earth):

* Accept: thank you for keeping her from being a complete sue

* Accept: Like the Lord over Lady as a name :)

* Accept: lol. I love this! "One dragon to rule them all.." :)

(Kind of worried about the first comment, because she could be a bit Sue-ish, but I'm glad she squeaked by! X3 I'm also glad the Lord thing works.)

My group of "Swallowed" dragons all have descriptions that start with something like this:

A darkness descended upon the land one Halloween. No dragon had ever seen anything like it: a pitch-black mass that swept across the ground and sky. Some were curious, at first -- until the ones first swallowed screamed and fell. Dragons ran for cover left and right. The vampires found themselves unaffected, and they took it upon themselves to brave the darkness. Many dragons crumbled to dust, but the vampires managed to save most of the Swallowed.

So I'll just post what's different for each of the following, instead of copying the introduction every time. (If I posted that will all the pending descriptions, and all the ones I got comments on... this would be way too long!)

Swallowed Whole Note (hellfire hatchie):

She had originally just called herself Whole Note until she was "swallowed whole" by the darkness. She was brave and fierce in the face of danger. She almost didn't need a vampire's help -- and nearly attacked a vampire that came to help her, making her adoptive parents Ghost Note and Eight-Note Howl proud when they heard. She continues to bravely face the nightmares she's had ever since.

* Accept: Very good story, make sure to work on the dragon's charateristics next time.

* Accept: Perect for a Hellfire. Great job!

(I figured that her actions described her best? I don't know if it's too vague or something, though. I'm glad it works for her kind of dragon, though!)

Swallowed Monarch Sun (summer):

Swallowed Monarch Sun and his family were out playing in the sun when the Darkness shrouded everything. They all lost track of each other, though Sun searched bravely for his mate and their child. They all escaped alive, and while he is grateful for that, he feels guilty for being the first to recover. His mate, Sun-Shriveled Leaves, and their child, Swallowed Monarch Madness, are still haunted by that day.

* Accept: Interesting but I don't understand why he felt guilty. Is it because he didn't endure it as long and was less affected by the Darkness?

(He basically feels guilty that he's fine, when so many other dragons -- especially his wife and child -- were so badly affected.)

Swallowed Shieldmaiden Skuld (guardian):

Swallowed Shieldmaiden Skuld has always been fiercely protective and loyal, even for a Guardian dragon. As the Darkness fell, she acted quickly, gathering up the hatchlings and eggs she could find and shielding them with her own body. This protected them from other dragons tearing blindly through the Darkness, and maybe even from the Darkness itself, as they all survived. Skuld suffered a heavy price, though: her near-unbreakable shield was riddled with cracks by the time help came.

She has never regretted her actions.

* Accept: :D

* Accept: Wow. amazing story

* Abstain: Good! This is a very well rounded description! But could you clarify? Exactly what does Swallowed mean? And what was the black mass?

("Swallowed" just refers to being "swallowed up" by the black mass, and the black mass... was pretty much what it sounds like. XD; It was a mysterious, magical black mass, not meant to be anything recognizable.)

On my Nocturnal "I am the Bad Wolf" (all my nocturnals have Doctor Who bvased names, as they remind me of Weeping Angels)

I am the Bad Wolf is slowly driving his clan mates insane. Everywhere in the cave, on doors, mirrors, books and even on some statues of weeping angels, these two words are written: Bad Wolf. However, I am the Bad Wolf claims it was not him who wrote the graffiti, he believes the words follow him around through time and space to send him a message. Perhaps it is a message from his future self, however he has no idea what that message might be... yet.

User Comments

Abstain: I thought this description was compelling... but why do dragons have doors, mirrors, and statues in a cave??

Accept:

eeeehm, my cave has doors against the draft... doh. The mirrors are for the hopelessly vain Pink dragons. But wait... where did that weeping angel statue come from? Did it just move when I blinked?

SEV is part of an army of 12 Green dragons even though they don't know why. SEV's a part of intelligence and takes his job seriously. Unfortunately he has never reported anything to Captain MAZE because there's never anything to report.

Accept: y hello ther dragoon1234. quiet on the home front? y do i sense you're going to have a sudden out break of a war...

*Pulls out cannon* Me? A war? No! Anyways thanks whoever you are. Who are you anyways? I'm quite curious.

Sasuke Uchiha is the enemy. She has infiltrated the army of 12 Green dragons and is blending in very well. She knows that she has her orders to destroy the camp but is having a difficult time doing this because she can't sneak around the area with all the dragons around. She continues to wait knowing that she can make them slip up at any time.

Accept:

Accept: Not bad.....

I don't understand what you mean by not bad. What do you mean when you say not bad?

Edited by dragoon1234

*Pulls out cannon* Me? A war? No! Anyways thanks whoever you are. Who are you anyways? I'm quite curious.

I don't understand what you mean by not bad. What do you mean when you say not bad?

Haha mesa posted that. I'd just edited your other one and hopped over to reviewing. Guess what popped up immediately.

Just thought I'd real quick say thanks to Power_Of_Tri_Wisdom for the comments you left on my rosebuds. Made. My. Day.

Haha mesa posted that. I'd just edited your other one and hopped over to reviewing. Guess what popped up immediately.

Just thought I'd real quick say thanks to Power_Of_Tri_Wisdom for the comments you left on my rosebuds. Made. My. Day.

Wow. I would have never guessed it was you that said that.

Anyways I have a comment from a female harvest named CSFTTS dragoner. They said they love the books because I mentioned that CSFTTS means chicken soup for the teenage soul. Thank you.

Old but ever gold, a Reject amidst commentless Accepts:

Reject: A little too bloodthirsty.

Sure, the description involves the dragon being destructive and murderous - but does not describe anything explicitly, just says (in fancy words) that she's a very angry kill-stuff type. What can I say - Vampire dragons aren't sunshine, candy and sparkles (at least proper ones! tongue.gif ), dear reader. wink.gif

Old but ever gold, a Reject amidst commentless Accepts:

Reject: A little too bloodthirsty.

Sure, the description involves the dragon being destructive and murderous - but does not describe anything explicitly, just says (in fancy words) that she's a very angry kill-stuff type. What can I say - Vampire dragons aren't sunshine, candy and sparkles (at least proper ones! tongue.gif ), dear reader. wink.gif

Agree one hundred percent. I had the same thing on Erimave a while back and scared someone with my description of Tije. None of my vampires are sparkly teen idols. Haha.

Hmm, what do I have for comments on my new descriptions?

Well, here's Ebony's. Kind of curious at who wrote this.

It's not very often nowadays that dragons born from unknown clans are admitted into Elders. The Six aren't sure who they can trust anymore, with blood spilling every other night. But when the young hen Thessica discovered Ebony's abandoned egg, nothing could stop her from taking him in.

Ebony Doubloon is a curious edition to the clans. He's like a child in his mannerisms. He really doesn't understand the complexity of the world he was born into and sees everything in black and white.

At first, Thessica's mate Tesky, master of the grey area, was very stand offish, but it's hard not like Ebony. Even his look is disarming. Ebony is much smaller than most adult black dragons and his eyes nearly double the average size.

Born with three of his scales a brilliant gold, a remnant his metallic ancestor, Ebony has a deep love for all things shiny. Despite being a black dragon, he's not too terribly much of a fighter...unless you tell him the opponent has something shimmery.

•Accept: Cool. You don't usually find jokes in these descriptions *whisper* I should know every single one of my dragons has one

Xiloxochitl is a Day Glory drake. Within an hour of being gathered, her egg was nowhere to be found. A week long search ensued, and just when her family had concluded that the egg could not have survived, a beautiful, gleaming hatchling launched herself at the owner out of apparently nowhere and clung to the unfortunate human's face for nearly an hour before she was removed. Outgoing and friendly, little Xiloxochitl happily buzzed around the cave, often alighting on a random dragon's shoulder. Any attempts to shake her off were completely useless and said dragon would have to put up with a happily chattering drake on their shoulder for an hour or so, whether they wanted to or not. While some dragons did find this endearing, it became less so as  she grew older. Having a fully grown Day Glory drake attached to your shoulder can be a painful experience. Flamboyant and cheerful, Xiloxochitl has no idea that she is too big be carried around, resulting in several squashed dragons.

Accept: What does the name mean?

How am I supposed to answer that?

Angeline Snowsinger is a Christmas Snow Angel dragon. Unlike her sister SnowBella and Yulebuck cousin YuleBringer her egg was not mistaken for a piece of candy. It was mistaken for a Christmas decoration and subsequently, when the egg hatched, the little hatchling found herself on top of a Christmas Tree. Luckily, when she began crooning, her owner realized that she was not a complex Christmas Tree Angel, and she was rescued and placed in the nursery with the other hatchlings. A few hours later, when the dragons on babysitting duty checked on the suspiciously peaceful hatchlings, they were stunned to find all the little ones grouped in a corner listening intently to the beautiful voice of Angeline Snowsinger. Her talent grew along with her, and her enchanting, wordless song can bring to mind the beauty of a snowflake, the warmth of a cosy fire, the taste of plums and the joyful spirit of Christmas. She is a kind and quiet dragon, but when she sings, even the most vocal dragons listen.

Abstain: ShOOP DA WOOP!!

What...

I have written four more descriptions, three for my Vamps and one for the first of my Flamingo Wyverns. The first two have the run-of-the-mill accepts with no additional comments, but I kinda like the comments for Katrina and Apophis. :)

Image of Darkness (named for her code, png3)

Image of Darkness is what other dragons call this strange arrival in the Verdant community.  Lyricist first sensed the danger, warning Mentha, Verdana, O'Neill and others of this disturbing visage.  A plan was quickly devised to protect the school and neighboring Weyrs from this troubling presence. 

As to this virulently vicious Vampire herself, she prefers to think of herself as Kakie. Knowing how the community fears her, she has occupied a small cave on the coast just south of Verdant, a long way from the school and young dragons, overlooking the Stony Shoals where noisy Wyverns often argue and scuffle.  Kakie frightens herself, and in this solitary place, she fights to overcome the blood madness that descends upon her.  While she has heard rumors of other vamps in the area, she avoids them at all times. Feeding on wild pigs or cattle, sometimes she loses her battle and she finds she has bitten another of her former kin.  She can not die, but struggles to live with her darkness.

User Comments

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

and Virulent Madness, named in reference to his sire, also with the basic accepts.

Virulent Madness arrived in Verdant dazed and hungry.  The community was aware of his arrival and chased him toward the shoreline until some aggressive Wyverns started clamoring and confusing the pursuit.  He managed to grab an egg from the Wyvern camp, and found his way to nearby caverns on the coast, where he hid and bit the egg.  It rolled off into the darkness as he slept.

When he awoke, he heard humming.  Looking out, he saw another Vamp, and she was beautiful.  He approached and she growled, turned and vanished.  His cold heart filled with desire, he listened in the shadows and heard tales of the Image Of Darkness.  Long known in Verdant, she apparently never attacked the community, but lived alone in the same cave system where he was sheltering.

He continues to follow her, but she will have nothing of him, not even a simple word.  His desire for her is rival to his blood lust, and the madness of his dark heritage consumes him.

User Comments

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

Named with her parents in mind, (not on my scroll) Hellish Katrina Undead. Thank you to the reviewers here! <3

Hellish Katrina Undead.  She makes sure her victims know her name before she kills or turns them.  Vicious, vain and violent, she keeps a crypt-weyr in the mountains to the east of Verdant, and it has become a gathering place and vaguely safe haven for many of the undead ghouls as they are driven from the communities, caves and weyrs of respectable dragons.  She demands absolute fealty from her followers, and she gets it, or beware!  Her cruelty is legend and she delight in the torture of her victims, or the rare minion who dares fail its given task and foolishly returns to face her wrath. 

There are rumors that she was born as a Guardian to a prosperous family of dragons from the eastern end of the continent, but no one can confirm this, and no one would dare ask, risking the venomous anger of this dark lady.

User Comments

* Accept: Wow- it's great!- You should be a writer!

* Accept:

* Accept: Ooh, scary!

And one of my Stargate related dragons, again, thank you to the pair of reviewers for Apophis! :D

Vain.  Vicious.  Vitriolic.  Apophis the Goa'uld believes that he is a god above all dragons, and should be worshiped by all who see him.  His mate, Marta the Green Orion, plays this weakness for all she can get, and theirs is a relationship built on self-serving greed and avarice.

Of course Apophis will never get true devotion or even respect, not from his random followers, or even from the squabbling brood he and Marta have created, because he does nothing to earn anyone's respect.  Lazy, thoughtless, selfish, these words describe him too well.  Some days he can't even shout loud enough to be heard over the din of his quarrelsome followers.  Life is rough when you're the god.

User Comments

* Accept: Good story!

* Accept: hahaha ^_^ <3

And just for anyone who want a little more of their story, Marta the Orion's description is one of the approved descriptions on my scroll. XD

I just had to share >>> these are epic comments! Thank you so much ~ made my day!

My Female Nebula

My Description:

Tanzanythe NightStalker (after the gemstone: Tanzanite) became the 119th clan dragon, discovered by The Clan Mother having already shed the trappings of her shell. Although her benefactor is, as of yet, untold, it is said that her predicament was not one of malice, cruelty or neglect, but the generous act of a caring clan who wished to provide a starlit gift to a fledgling clan. Tanzanythe is most certainly that, with shimmering scales to match the most crisp and sobering of twilights, and a tenacity and strength of character that mirrors the twinkling blanket of night. She spends her waking hours soaring through the heavens, as if stalking the blackness in search of the truth of her soul. It is not a restless quest by any means, for she is grateful for the kindness shown to her, she simply seeks that inner truth that challenges all. By day, she rests peacefully, content in the knowledge that she is home and surrounded by those who wish her nothing but joy and fulfillment.

User Comments:

Accept: Excellent! You took "description" to the max! Bravo!

Accept:

My Male Nocturne

My Description:

Lapislazium NightWing (after the gemstone: Lapis Lazuli) is the 93rd clan dragon, found by The Clan Mother shortly after her discovery of Lapislazua. He is a kind, inspiring dragon who greets each dusk with an intense and passionate zest for life and freedom, and thrives on the endless pursuit of happiness and good humor. He spends much of his time trying to demonstrate how much can be accomplished in just a few short hours, and he never squanders his precious time with arguments or conflict. Unlike his clan mate, he wastes no time trying to undo what is in his very nature, and seems to accept that each new dawn brings with it his immobility. There are creatures who thrive in the golden hours of sun, and then there are those who awaken to the night and its starry, blackened sky. Without question or fail, he joins his nocturnal companions, content that his place in existence is as it should be, and he soars through the curtain of night on wings of peaceful confidence and satisfaction.

User Comments:

Accept: Wonderfully written. Thanks for sharing. :-)

Accept: Perfect!

My Male Pink

My Description:

Morganzite Mystal MoorHeart (Clan Mystal) was born into the clan cave as its 91st dragon, with a long and interesting lineage. While his mother is anything but mature, she has provided a unique and wondrous example for him to follow, and coupled with the festive and joyful tendencies of his father, he is truly gifted with an amazing parentage. He spends a great deal of time with his mother, and expresses a warmth toward her that none dare to question. While he does seem to enjoy seeing to the well being egglings, there can be no doubt that his first concern and obligation is always toward his mothers. From the moment of his hatching, he has been forever attentive of her and her tender idiosyncrasies, and it has become his primary objective to ensure her safety, security, and happiness. The Clan Mother worries for him, concerned that perhaps he should seek his own path, but the clan elders have advised her to stay out of it; sometimes the parental bonds that bind are there for a reason!

User Comments:

Accept: Lovely description. <3

Accept: So cool

Accept: Very good.

Frozen Chick named Gizzards and Gravy

My Description:

Dont let her cuteness fool you... she's Vice Captain of the Clucking Killer's Association. Frozen to preserve her youth, she spends her time scheming and plotting revenge against the parasitic invasion of the human race.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Accept: this made me laugh... good job

*** I had a few awesome accept comments.. (people here can get so creative lol) but I found a typo, so I went back and resubmitted my description

---------------------------

Frozen Deep Sea named I Ate Nemo 2

Description:

Severely crippled by genetic deformities caused by inbreeding, I Ate Nemo 2 finds it hard to live among other dragons. Swimming to the lowest depths of the ocean, he finds solace in the many dark caves and crevices he comes across along his travels.

It was accepted a long time ago so I dont remember what people said about it tongue.gif

Edited by emetib92

For Ravenholm Thuwed:

* Accept: Awesome. Feels a little rushed here and there and a slight bit choppy at parts, but for the most part, it's excellent.

Thanks, and I have to agree- the original iteration of the description was far too long though, the current one is where I had to cut it off.

Aaahhh I totally forgot about three descriptions I submitted ages ago. All 3 are CB Embers I grabbed when they were first released.

Three of a kind, and yet three divided. Ytjahdinuic is the most ambitious of her sisters, headstrong and fierce, always looking for an adventure. She took charge of the trio of Embers early on, and her leadership has found them a safe and plentiful home. When danger nears she faces it with courage and determination, devoted to protecting her family.

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Reject:

* Accept:

* Accept: very nice.

* Accept:

* Accept:

Three of a kind, and yet three divided. Cdnyhka is the middle sibling, and balances both of her sister's extroversion with a responsible brand of calm. Practical in all things, she focuses on details her wilder sisters overlook and reigns in their passion with cooler thoughts. She is much more shy, true to type, but will just as adamantly protect whatever she holds dear. When danger nears, she is the first to assess and suggest the best course of action.

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

Three of a kind, and yet three divided. Kmufehk is the youngest of the Ember sisters, and the most innocent and outgoing. She places much value on sociability and etiquette, and while she might act shy at first, Kmufehk quickly opens up. She glows with the vitality of youth and vigor, and her frequently roaming attention has been tempered by her more level-headed sisters. When danger nears, she is excited and curious, but will rarely endanger her beloved family.

* Accept:

* Accept: Very cute, very interesting; having a set of sisters is always nice, and I'm sure they're each very different. Good work. smile.gif

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

Made my day. x3

I badly want to post in here... but for whatever reason, description approval is so behind again that my current ones have only been viewed once each... resulting in one blank accept, two blank rejects, and a person kind enough to tell me the gender of my frozen s1 (which is miraculous, really, because usually I get 3 blanks rejects, 1 abstain, and 1 comment about how it's a "bad description" before someone answers the question, but still). >_<

Aaahhh I totally forgot about three descriptions I submitted ages ago. All 3 are CB Embers I grabbed when they were first released.

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Reject:

* Accept:

* Accept: very nice.

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept: Very cute, very interesting; having a set of sisters is always nice, and I'm sure they're each very different. Good work. smile.gif

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

* Accept:

Made my day. x3

Reminds me of when I wrote about the six brothers.

The dragoon of pure chaos was a dragon that was extremely aggressive. He killed anything he could get his claws on which was a lot, even other black dragons. Humans and dragons feared him so they made a plan. A martyr from humanity went to a cave far from civilization and waited for Pure Chaos. He came and two dragons sealed him into the cave with the human. To this day Pure Chaos is heard in that cave screaming that he wants out.

Accept: O.O (Don't worry, this is the face I make all the time)

LOL! That made my day. Thanks person that I do not know.

A new batch of descriptions, a new batch of comments. This one in particular caught my eye. The description is as thus:

Son of Tanoth the Dragon King, Dalryn does not follow his father's outlook on life and care for balance. Instead, Dalryn is a champion of the light, a paragon of good and vanquisher of evil. His innate magic, infused with the purity of his soul, causes his very touch to be harmful to the undead and other beings of darkness. He spends most of his time disguised as a human warrior-prince, leading an organization of priests and paladins known as The Radiant in crusade against evil. Some of his followers believe his longevity is a gift of gods - only a chosen few know the truth. His mate is Kayla the Forest Magus, the voice of the woodlands.

*Accept: Sweet! I got to see it. It's very nice, but the whole thing about the gods is frowned upon. The guidelines discourage it but it's still nice.

I admit to not fully understanding which part my dear approving commenter meant. The medieval fantasy setting my scroll, and thus my dragons, are in has a vaguely defined fantasy style god pantheon. It doesn't refer to any real-life religions. Furthermore, it doesn't allude to the dragon actually having a god-given lifespan - it's just that he's a dragon, and people start to talk when their glorious seemindly-human leader is apparently over 200 years old and still looks like he's in his twenties. wink.gif

Maybe y'all have a suggestion to improve it so it doesn't give the wrong impression, hmm?

Got a few I could share haha.

Levres is best known for her "kisses." Whenever a male dragon gets close to her, she nips him hard behind the ear and for the next few days he's so infatuated with her he thinks of nothing else.

Some smarter dragons note how it's exactly three days every time. They've guessed at the truth.

Levres has a magical compound in her saliva that transforms her victims into slaves for 78 hours. She can tell her slaves to do ANYTHING and they would obey without question. But she has to be careful. During this enslavement period, the other has no thoughts of themselves and can die of overwork. Yet her ability enhances what its victims can do by removing fear.

Had Levres been born in any other era, she would likely never use her kisses to benefit anyone but herself. But she holds a close kinship with her mother, who lost her first son in the Creorluna war. As such, Levres uses her powers ruthlessly against them to avenge the brother she was never permitted to meet.

* Accept: Very unique and interesting! Great description! biggrin.gif

* Accept:

Thanks. Lots of different places I got inspiration for that one and I really actually like her.

Hundreds of years ago, Beoruza and her mate, Aladu, took leadership of Ferox from the primal leaders. They lead the largest faction of the clan, though not all of it. It would be impossible for anyone to rule the whole Ferox clan; it's over 2,000 strong.

Also known as the White Rose of Ferox, she lacks almost all pigment on her elegant form. Beoruza is a snappy, fierce leader. She's far more spontaneous and mistrusting than her mate Aladu. Despite having a delicate form, she doesn't often like to be left behind. She, also, has a surprisingly sharp, even occasionally cruel, sense of humor. But the most prominent thing of her persona is the strong sense of justice and truth. She despises lies and the quickest way to make into her black book is to tell her one, even a harmless lie.

The irony Beoruza is constantly lying to herself. She pretends not to have a sister. But she does. And Glaceruza is a problem that will have to be dealt with sooner or later.

* Accept: Awesome! I really like this description! ~Power_Of_Tri_Wisdom~

* Accept

Halt.

Before you even consider entering Glaceruza's cave, certain behaviors should be observed. First off, her name is Glace. Not Ruza, not Glaceruza. Just Glace. Calling her anything but it a quick way to get your throat torn out. So will getting too close to her, staying too far away from her, even twitching your nose wrong.

Glace was raised in the prominent Ruza family. But they are gone now, all but her accursed sister, Beoruza. The Ruza family had been Izdatis first victims upon his rise to power. Glace hadn't been more than a few months old. Her sister had ran off with that Aladu and become the leader of Ferox just months before.

Glace became Izadti's first pet. The cruel dictator used magic and torture to make her numb, without a shred of kindness in her bones.

He never broke another dragon in quite as thoroughly as Glace. Yet she doesn't hold any power within Creorluna. Even Izdati is afraid of what Glace is capable of. He doesn't know what to do with her anymore.

* Accept: Again...This is incredible! You should write a book about this...It's really intriguing! ~Power_Of_Tri_Wisdom~

* Accept:

I love that you commented like that. From the moment I saw the adults I vaguely had this in mind for them both. My Vals are usual characters.

Stars is a virtual clone of his namesake in looks. The only thing that is different is the small, purple birthmark on his tail, proof that he's Natasha's son. He appears so similar to the original Stars he's been known to be mistaken for him by his own mother.

Yes, Natasha has hit on her son. And yes, even when she found out Stars wasn't her mate, she still acted shameless. The interesting thing about Stars though is that he's a mute. He can never refute identity and often needs his father to come and rescue him. The cases of mistaken identity got so annoying for the young stud he finally got in the habit of magically dying his scales deep indigo.

Still, for a dragon who doesn't like being a twin, Stars certainly does like staring at his own reflection a lot. Doubtless if he was able to speak and wasn't so jaded from constantly being mistaken for his father, Stars would likely have had a personality like his mother. Perhaps it's a blessing that he has no voice...

Accept: tl;dr (j/k, very nice)

I dunno what that is supposed to mean....

One Step, or Josta as she's more commonly called, was watching paranoidly over her shoulder for any shimmer of her family's brand of cursed magic in her roots. Her mother and grandmother have had terrible luck with theirs, and Josta was terrified something similar might happen to her.

Early in her youth everything seemed to be going swimmingly. Her Dragon Grass didn't die off mysteriously, nor did it try to eat her.

Then the grasses bloomed.

Josta was terrified to find that, the moment they bloomed, her dragon grass's flowers spontaneously combusted. She was forced to flee for her life.

Ever since, every batch has been the same. Blooming is, unfortunately, fairly unpredictable and Josta's terrified one day she'll be asleep when it happens and die from carbon dioxide or worse. She cant just not grow dragon grass; its in her species nature. So she makes yet another unlucky member of the Orchard of Mines family line.

* Accept: Wow. Some dragon's been chugging gasoline lately, haven't they? Good description; descriptive and creative.

Lmao nah. Since vines aren't supposed to have magic and the OOM family because of Taint. So their magic has done some nasty things to all vine members...hell all of them have had nasty luck with potent magic they can't control.

Aladu earned the title Phasma, or leader, of the biggest section of the Ferox clan when he was still extremely young. Taking on that much power can cause some rather odd things to happen.

He got ambitious, foolish even. He launched a massive campaign in attempts to completely unite Ferox and entrusted his best general, Izdati, much of his power. The two were close friends. Aladu even betrothed one of his favorite daughters to him.

Maybe Aladu could handle power, but not Izdati. Left alone, without the pressure of power, Izdati may have been fine. One night, he was awoken to an ungodly miserable cry. From his daughter and friends cave rose smoke, despite a light rain falling from the heavens.  He rushed his daughter's cave, only to find blood and death. He found her, mortally wounded and watched the life leave her eyes.

And now he's haunted by the knowledge that he helped to turn Izdati into the worst mass-murderer in the history of the Northern Clans.

Accept: "Awoken to"... I suppose it could fly instead of "awoken by". Story flows much better now. Thank you for heeding my advice! smile.gif

Thanks for giving it tongue.gif

Ireden is a highly mysterious dragon. He's much darker red than most of his breed and blends into the back of the cave wall uncomfortably well. Somehow, when he chooses to speak, he seems to know a great deal more than should be physically possible. One of the lesser-known members of Elders swore she saw him walking out of a WALL one day.

The other dragons are freaked out by him and with good reason. Ireden has the ability to talk to the dead and spirits; they can even give him powers for short periods of time (hence the walking-out-of-the-wall experience). He has intentionally isolated himself from the others since he was little, knowing it would be a source of unwanted attention.

Ireden is also surprisingly bright and has been attempting to use his breathless friends to aid his goal: to learn the whole story of Elders and the other Northern Clans. Perhaps this quiet, mysterious scholar will be able to unlock a secret which will finally save them all from the clutches of Creorluna.

* Accept: Interesting, makes me want to read more. I guess Ireden sees dead people, huh?

* Accept:

That he does, though Haley Joel wasn't the inspiration here.

Xhane keeps to himself; few dragons in any of the clans even know his name. The Elders were a tad bit worried when he entered the clan. He's far too reclusive and very impassive whenever he does speak. They were planning to ask him about his past and follow up to ensure he wasn't a member of Creorluna, their most hated rivals.

Until, that is, Ireden vowed for him. His parents had spoken to Ideden from beyond the veil, inquiring about their son. Turns out Xhane saw them killed.

Still, the Elders worried that he was a prime target for Creorluna and so assigned Heveza to look after him(partially to get the obnoxious hen out of their hair). What's particularly strange about Xhane is that, while it took him a while to warm up to her, not only did he accept her, but he bonded deeply to her. True enough, shes grown up rapidly, in part because of him. He seems a lot more at ease around her, able to speak to her with actual emotion and good humor. He's taken Heveza as his mate.

* Accept: I just reveiwed Ireden a few minutes ago! Small.. er... website. Anyway, it's very well done and I commend you. You should write something about the whole clan.

* Accept:

Haha not all that small. I just wrote a couple and edited a few at the same time. Believe me I have. I only have the newest ones un-described atm.

Heveza is very melodramatic. She tends to blow everything that happens to her WAY out of proportion. You should have heard her howling like a dying banshee when she got a sliver for the first time. She's fairly narcissistic. Even the most inane tasks become the equivalent of her heroically saving the world.

It's never boring to be around Heveza...or quiet for that matter. The hen even snores at night, almost too loud to be natural. She doesn't understand the concept of indoor voices whatsoever either.

Time after time she's been told she needs to grow up, expecially with the war going on. In her mind she's still a hatchling that needs to be pampered and praised. Tesky can't stand her stupid, self-obsessed behaviors when he lost his best friend.

After a rather sobering experience with him, Heveza seems to have finally gotten it and is well on her way to truly growing up. She's putting all her focus into helping the war effort.

* Accept: ...Is it ironic I just got done revewing ANOTHER of your dragons? They're stalking me, I swear. Anyway, another good description.

Okay I admit that's kinda funny. I wanna know who wrote these though. Very nice person tongue.gif.