Dr. Paine

Description comments

Toilis is a known member of the Autumn gang, of which there appear to be many, but only a few are confirmed. Toilis is possibly the most sociable of the Autumn gang, as his sightings are most frequent. There was one dragon that claimed to have a discussion with him. He is said to be rather charming, but young and obviously inexperienced. This dragon claimed to have their talk interrupted by another member of the gang, a hatchling, Evexbae. She had smacked him roughly with her foreleg, and, without a word, they had dived back into the forest, never seen again, like leaves in the wind.

Reject: I doesn't really tell his story just the first bit.

What?

Pacman ice sculptor dragoner is one of six dragons that live together. Each has a different personality but each love one another dearly. Pacman loves to make sculptors out of his ice and has made some very beautiful ones. His greatest work was that of one of his brothers eating some snow and he dubbed it "Very annoying brother eating snow." The same brother, however, knocked it down but Pacman remade it because he loves making sculptors.

Accept: A very nice, creative, yet not complicated description. Hats off to good grammar and spelling!

THANK YOU! I made this on a whim. I have, like the description says, 6 winter dragons and I decided to make a description for each one. I'm quite happy. YAY!

On Psychic Paper, who is pretty much one big Doctor Who shout out...

* Accept: omg i love the doctor who referance at the end xd.png i want a tardus

... I am torn between wanting to thank this person and smacking them with a sonic screwdriver. I'll settle for just going through my other descriptions x3

Movie references seem to be popular. wink.gif

Ellen Ripley (s2 chicken)

Ellen Ripley worked as Flight Officer for Weyland-Yutani on the M-Class Skywing Freighter Nostromo. At the instigation of the Science Officer Ash, Nostromo landed at Cave LV-426 to investigate a strange signal fire. Ripley claims that her whole seven-chick-crew was eliminated by a single aggressive organism and the Skywing was lost. Weiland-Yutani executives had nothing but Ripley's implausible statement of the events that took place. Consequently, Ripley's ICC license was suspended.

LV-426 is now inhabited by a group of dragons supervising the dragoforming process. Weiland-Yutani recently lost communication with LV-426, and Carter Burke, a corporate representative, asked Ripley to accompany a platoon of Colonial Marines, specially trained Ochredrakes, to LV-426. Ripley reluctantly accepted, partly to be reinstated as flight officer, but foremost in an attempt to get rid of her reoccurring nightmares. Wait - movement! Multiple signals! They are closing...

* Accept: Cool!

* Accept:

Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer (s1 musculous rooster chick)

Major Alan 'Dutch' Schaefer is the commanding officer of a commando unit. His unit was sent on a mission deep into the jungle of Val Verde under the pretext to search and rescue three cabinet ministers who were held prisoner by guerilla forces. After attacking the guerilla camp, Dutch realized that the three missing persons were agents rather than politicians.

Making their way back to the border, the unit suddenly came under attack. A mysterious invisible Predator hunted and killed the soldiers one by one until only Dutch was left. Dutch fought vigorously against his invisible enemy and finally managed to spot the creature when its invisibility magic wore off after being exposed to water. The Predator was the most hideous creature Dutch ever saw - maybe second to his mother-in-law. Alas, Dutch came out victorious, and the Predator shared the same fate as Dutch's mother-in-law...

* Accept:

* Accept: Funny.

* Accept:

* Accept: <3

* Accept:

I had abstains due to the gender issue here which were lost when I had to resubmit to edit the description. *Sigh* Another spelling mistake forced me to resubmit it again.

Thanks for the good reception.

Edited by Rally Vincent

My niece, not a forum member yet, has written a few descriptions on her dragons. While none are approved yet, I like her style and her imagination. This is probably her shortest description, but I showed her how to check for the comments, and tonight, we found this for Crabby Broccoli, one of her Vines. We had a good laugh with this comment, and she gave me permission to share it here. laugh.gif

When you walk out towards the Wastelands and see that dense patch of grass, DON'T walk there.  That is Crabby Broccoli's home, and he got his name because it smells like broccoli where he lives, the grass looks like really nasty crab grass, and he is horribly crabby.  If you step on his grass, you will not get away.  You will become dinner for Crabby Broccoli.

User Comments

* Accept: Nice description! I wouldemt want to meet him in a dark ally anytime soon!

Description for one of my Nocturnes:

Born and raised in the Realm, Stoned Claw guards one of the portals entering her homeland. Her mate, Stone Talon, guards the portal as well. As cryptic as a pair of sphinxes, they interrogate anyone traveling in the dark. Their nightly vigil allows other dragons to rest easy.

Simple enough... yet..

•Abstain: lucky how in the world do u have a ware wolf

lmfao WHAT? o_0

Grinning from ear to ear since someone finally caught on to my blantantly obvious reference on one of my descriptions.

Everyone has their dark side, but they spend their lives hiding in plain sight.

Luckily for Kairse, he's always been particularly good at hide-and-seek of the heart. Outside, he's the perfect image of what a young dragon should be. Polite, proper, cleanly, with just the right touch of sweet. He's great friend and an excellent older brother. But that's just the surface.

He doesn't understand emotion, having had his world warped and all that was good thrown aside and pissed on when he was but a hatchling. The memories lie deep in his subconscious, yet still there. Of watching his parents die and suffering in a closed in cavern for weeks with only his elder brother for company.

He's been haunted almost all his life by the memories he couldn't pinpoint. By hungers he couldn't satisfy.

Until now. He began to take justice into his own hands, no matter how messy. This of course means saturating his jaws in the blood of the guilty to protect the innocent. And he loves it.

•Accept: Well hello there, Dexter.

Yessir/ma'm. He's even CB so that no one can really trace his shady past. Might even give him a Doakes...he already has a subtle Deb.

Also his brother. Yep, it cut off two characters, but I'm just not sure that's worth resubmitting

Srask runs Creorluna when Izdati is busy elsewhere, which given his nature is often. His orders are only ever challenged by Versa or Izdati himself.

He's needlessly cruel even toward his own clan. He's not above killing some of his members for small mistakes. He loves blood almost as much as he loves causing pain. Also, he has the oddest fear of enclosed spaces and sleeps outside, even in the rain.

His history is obscured and distorted. There are claims he's Izdati's son or a demon from the bowels of Hell to aid Creorluna.

But his story is not one for the weak of heart. His parents were killed in a territory dispute, but the real kicker was the murderous rogue left Srask and his younger brother Kairse sealed in their parent's tiny cave. With their bodies. In about three feet of blood. For three weeks. Finally a dragon of Elders heard their cries and came to their rescue.  Or rather, Kairse's rescue. They left Srask to die in the cave, thinking he had been the one who killed his parent

•Accept: Creative and chilling. I think it's cut off at the end because it ends with parent and no punctuation. Fix this by making a couple things more concise please?

•Accept:

And Tox, don't worry about it. I've had some really odd comments on mine too.

<3

Vaberna is considered a local gossip. Unfortunately, due to the her habit of stating crippling and rather obnoxious (and private) juicy bits of information about any dragon currently within view, she hasn't a friend to her name. She IS still a gossip, and not having people to listen to what she has to say isn't going to stop her from saying it. Hence, she spends her days perched at the entrance to the cave, crying out random, and oft embarrassing facts about her cavemates as they go about their daily routine.

Accept: you have one spot where you forgot to finish the word often, otherwise excelent. you should give her a partner in crime some time though. lone wolf alert haha

And you had one part where you forgot to finish the word "excellent". tongue.gif

Oft is indeed a word, albeit, probably an antiquated one.

This dragon, apart from being quite feisty (as is common amongst green dragons), is often heralded as the downfall of many a nitpicker; He shall taunt them with his favorite rock, claiming that it's color is really red. He talks often of his friends, saying their coming to visit him for dinner. He than tells them of how he often lies his rock down on the ground before sleep so he doesn't loose it. By this time these said nitpickers have often had a profound affect placed upon them, and are exceedingly willing to comply with his every wish. In fact, many'll either run from him in absolute terror (having gone mad merely moments before) or will throw themselves at his maw, hoping beyond hope to be ate.

---Author's note: The grammar errors are intentional.---

I know, this description is just mean, but in my defense, it does comply completely with his name. (He's called Bad Grammar, in case you're wondering.)

* Abstain: when ever u use a semi collen, its still technically part of the sentence and as such should be lowercase. also, you used the wrong context then. then is time related and than is i like this more than

* Accept:

D'aww. The nice person tried to fit an entire grammar lesson in such a short space, and didn't quite make it; however, if they had used proper grammar there probably would have been some extra space. I'm not going to judge, though, as they did try their best to help (but I wouldn't be surprised if they were cut off from critiquing the rest of my "mistakes").

I AM IT, otherwise referred to as "The chosen one", is thought of by his cavemates to be increasingly vain and something of a megalomaniac; however, when he says "I am it" what he's really referring to is his ever-present delusion that the whole cave is an eternal game of tag and that it's his job to "catch" the other dragons.

When he notices they aren't running from him -- as the game dictates they should be -- he figures they don't realize he's "it" and shouts it out so they know to start running (or flying, if they are capable of such).

* Accept:

* Accept: Very creative. smile.gif

Thanks person. I officially love you.

<3

This is for a female harvest dragon.

CSFTTS means chicken soup for the teenage soul. She loves chicken soup and has looked for the perfect chicken for, what she calls, the perfect soup. Unfortunately she has never found it and continues to look. Oh well! Maybe if she stops eating every chicken she sees she might make progress, or not.

Abstain: minor spelling error. Time era?

The name explanation is there because I think that CSFTTS would obscure any idea for a description. The name is actually a joke that I thought up.

Accept: chicken soup dragon! ha ha ha!

Someone likes my joke. Thank you random stranger.

One of the remarks for my frozen guardian Evie amused me

The Forever Child, also known as Evie, ran afoul of her cave's red tape: one male and one female allowed, except in exceptional circumstances. Unfortunately, Evie just didn't quite cut the mustard to be allowed to continue to maturity. However, despite her initial resentment of being forever frozen as a hatchling, her happy-go-lucky, resilient spirit meant she soon came to realise the joys of always being able to frolic as a youngster. She still takes guarding very seriously, but due to her size only guards the eggs and hatchlings. The young dragons appreciate this, as it means they can roam more freely from the adults than they would otherwise be allowed.

Evie loves playing practical jokes, especially on adult dragons that are technically younger than she is. Sometimes however her jokes get out of hand, and someone gets hurt. When this happens, she is terribly remorseful and tries to help fix things as much as she can. This good-hearted nature means she is soon forgiven again.

Accept: ..Didn't quite cut the mustard? xd.png Realize is splelled wrong.

Accept: Hmmmmm interesting (in a good way!)

Accept:

Accept:

I love the fact that I am told that my correct British spelling is wrong, while they misspell a word that only has one right way, and it isn't splelled xd.png

As a side note, is 'didn't cut the mustard' not a known expression in the US? As that seems to have amused them, and it wasn't really said to be funny.

Edited by Prince_Xanthius

Here's my descriptions. Most of them have over five accepts, so why haven't they been approved?

Drakkan and Drakith (male Two-Headed):

"Drakkan and Drakith usually work together. The saying "two heads are better than one" really applies to them. But, there are a few differences. Drakkan is hardworking and will never give up, no matter how though the situation. Drakith is playful and laid back. Drakkan sometimes calls Drakith lazy for this reason. They hardly ever fight amongst themselves, but when they do: RUN!"

-Accept:

-Accept: No errors : )

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Embroria (female Sunset):

"Embroria is a strong willed, ambitious, warrior. She is more active than most sunset dragons, always training, always pushing herself to be the best and the strongest. She is the only one who can get Kashikan to come out of his shell, and he often trains her. She is currently mated with Wysteaerian, who was only too happy to get away from Ohooria, but she wishes that Kashikan would notice her..."

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Guarrian (male Guardian):

"Guarrian is a true Guardian. He will stand up to anything, step in front of any danger, just to protect others. He is a peacemaker, not a warrior, though he often trains with Embroria and Kashikan, using his tail-sheild for a weapon. Strong and impassive, he is a friend to all, a lover to none. Nothing, not even strong willed Embroria can distract him from his valiant life."

-Accept: Very nicely written.

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Kashikan (male Dragonhorse):

"Kashikan is a strong, yet somewhat impassive dragon. You can usually find him alone, in the back of the cave. He has no friends, and hunts alone, but is really attached to his owner. Without her, he might have grown up in the Wilderness. But he sometimes wishes that he had grown up under his own mother's wing instead of Ohooria's (she's wonderful but gets sidetracked easily), even though he would never admit it. Even so, Kashikan is quite loyal. He is a dragon of few words who would risk his life for those of his 'friends'."

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Ooohoria (female Ochredrake):

"Ohooria is your standard Ocherdrake. She is fun-loving, agile and easily distracted. She is also very loving; her owner calls her "my giant cat". She has no mate, as her owner doesn't have any other drakes, but Ohooria wishes Wysteaerian were a drake (though he thinks her flighty and unfocused) and has a tendency to follow him everywhere. She and Wysteaerian more or less adopted the abandoned eggs of Embroria and Kashikan and raised them as their own. Ohooria likes to think her carefree nature is what holds the cave together. This may be true, but even if it weren't, Ohooria is a wonderful friend to have --- if, that is, you can keep her focused."

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Wyseaerian (male Purple):

"The name Wysteaerian comes from the plant wisteria. It has purple flowers and is a vine, much like Wysteaerian's long, flexible, whisker-like horns. He is a peace maker, not a fighter, and often tries to make amends for fights (whether with words or claws) that he had no part of (he has been known to start a fight or two, mainly with Ohooria and her tendency to follow him around everywhere. He calls this her "Obsession".) He loves his owner half to death, even though he knows she stole his egg, and treats her almost like another dragon. He flies with her on his back sometimes; something most dragons would not tolerate. While Wysteaerian may resemble his namesake, he is nothing like the invasive personality of wisteria. Even though in the wild, Wysteaerian would probably be shunned for this, he's glad he is different. Because the world would be so boring if everyone was the same."

-Accept:

-Reject:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

-Accept:

Why reject person, why?

"Cut the mustard" is an expression in the US as well but perhaps that individual has never heard it before.

The granddaughter of an Elder, certain things are expected of Rive. Most of those things she fits to a T. She's refined, polite, funny, charming, and highly artistic. But everyone has demons and Rive's will keep her from fitting that golden image her parents have of her.

She fools near everyone. Her claws retracted and her words sugarcoated. Her father's ability to inspire hemophilia passed to Rive in a smaller dose. Anyone she attacks stays hurt longer than natural. So she avoids using physical violence to harm anyone.

But watch your back; deep down, she's malicious. She'd sell out her own mother for a goal she felt was worthy. Shes impossible to detect in wrongdoing. All the blame always gets put on Creorluna or accident. While Rive doesn't hurt anyone with her claws, she isn't above burning them. Literally. She's a pyromaniac.

Worst of all, despite her high birth, she has been in contact with Versa, queen of Creorluna. Versa tapped into her selfish lust for power, Rive's fatal flaw.

Accept: Nice. Is there a reason her name is shortened to Rive, or is that her actual name and Blood Drive only what is written on the scroll? -

Thought I might as well answer that. I give A LOT of my dragons nicknames. The way I'd explain hers is that she got annoyed with everyone always having to call her Blood Drive so she told them to just call her Rive, since Blood is an impropper nickname for a propper dragon and Drive sounds odd.

Akeio has a highly optimistic nature despite a scarred, obscure past. He is very sweet if not a bit gullible and has a strong sense of right and wrong. He remembers nothing of his traumatic beginning.

This is no coincidence; Akeio's got friends in high places. Well, a friend. More of an adopted brother really. Akeio was raised under the same small family unit in Nebbia as Kairse.

It's unclear just what happened to Akeio; there are few hints available from the day he was found, alone and in shock. He physically can't remember before Nebbia took him in.

For Kairse latched onto the first dragon his size he encountered the moment he was rescued. Akeio was just as damaged as he was, but thanks to Kairse, this is no longer true. He has a very rare ability, only within his genetic line. He can literally remove painful memories; to hold in his own mind or implant them in others. This is just what he did to Akeio. Too bad he cannot remove his own memories that color his heart a such dark shade.

•Accept: Nice detailed story about Akeio biggrin.gif m.h.

•Accept:

Why thank you biggrin.gif.

People may dream of becoming dragons, but how many dragons dream of being people. There is definitely at least one.

Isos has had it rough. Witnessing the deaths of his siblings and parents didn't bode well for the hatchling. Creorluna was brutal about their attack on his little family. He was found by Zalexia, who warmly welcomed the traumatized shivering dragonling into Elders. But he shied away from the legendary guardian and would not permit any of the dragons within ten feet of him.

Zalexia sensed his problem; he no longer trusted dragons. So the logical solution was to give him to the humans. While the human founder of Elders was long dead, her children lived on and continued to maintain a connection with Elders. Shay Mexa took Isos in without much question. He bonded with her as he would a mother and as such, no longer saw himself as a dragon. It's not an uncommon sight to see Shay with Isos tottering at her heals, even in the big towns where people rarely see dragons.

•Accept:

•Accept: Maybe a Question mark at the end of the first sentense. Other than that, I love it! Such a sweet story!

I'd love to, but the system doesn't allow for question marks for some reason.

Ipoy is submissive, anxious, and insecure. But for all of his faults, he remains one of the sweetest, most trustworthy dragons. He's also very handsome and frequently has the hens smitten when they meet him. Too bad the only one he sees is her.

Kicked out of his nest when he was very young, Ipoy relied heavily on other rogues he met in his travels growing up. Unfortunately for Ipoy, he makes friends easily and has codependence problems. This normally doesn't spell disaster, but Versa is disaster.

Being only one of Izadti's mistresses and not his mate, Versa can never have Izdati to herself; so she uses Ipoy to fill satisfy her desires. She treats him like trash, but he lets her. He doesn't even see other females, only unobtainable Versa. He can never have her to himself, even if Izdati died and his beloved Creorluna was destroyed. But Ipoy never stops trying, constantly spelling out his affections to the rather nasty hen in ways that would make romantics all over the world jealous.

•Accept:

•Accept:

•Abstain: Hen?

Yes Hen. Since I have dragons on my scroll named after the Pit Dragon Trilogy, I've been using terms from there. They call females hens and males cocks or studs depending on the context. Other great terms I use include fewmets aka dragon dung and a few other select ones from those books. It was the most scientific entertaining look at dragons I've had and frequently I now use terms and ideas from it. So yes, Hen.

Versa is the most vicious member of Creorluna, next to her insane boss. She finds anything not involving actively destroying their enemies to be inane and pointless.

She's the perfect match for Izdati despite not being the only match. Cruel. Controlling. But far more hotheaded. She's one of the very few who knows Izdati's true plan. He doesn't just want to destroy the other clans. No, he wants to clean the world of all dragons and humans.

However, she is laboring under the delusion when they succeed in this vicious bloodbath, she and Izdati repopulate the world together. Versa is not obsessed with the idea of genocide; she's obsessed with Izdati.

Yet her recent job suggests Izdati is attempting to distance himself from her. Babysitting a spy...such an underling job.

It was Srask who twisted Ysiri's arm and turn her into a spy. Yet somehow Versa is the one lingering alone in the woods to keep their reluctant spy in check.

•Accept: Wow. Very interesting character, good work! biggrin.gif

•Accept:

•Accept: one small typo - it should be 'delusion' not 'disillusion'

Thanks, fixed it and also spotted second error only I would notice because of the second comment. So thank you very much.

Mozelo lived a fairly carefree existence, until he met her. No, it isn't love. It's loath. Nasty, spiteful loath. Teela came from the Black Grave faction of Creorluna, despite not being a vampire herself. And she's dedicated herself to making Mozelo's life Hell.

The moment they met, her very voice grated across his nerves. She teases him, not in a healthy way but rather cruelly. She does just about everything she can to make his life hard as possible. She even once trapped his tail underneath a three-thousand pound rock and left him pinned there for two weeks. It has been crooked ever since.

He's gotten so sick of her that this normally peaceful Neotropical is fighting back. Dirty.

The big secret is that she actually does like him, though he is too oblivious to tell. Teela has no idea how to express her emotions and doesn't even recognize what she feels for Mozelo as love (or lust) herself. She's responding in the only way she's been taught to deal with emotions: violence.

•Accept:

•Accept: Not bad, some grammar and tense corrections are needed though.

•Accept: Great idea: It's way different from the ones I write or the ones I have read! Keep up the good work!

Fixed for the most part I think at least. Though I'm not sure it has tense problems, considering that everything I refered to in the present tense still occurs; even after they have their first kid together he is still unsure of what he feels for her and if she really likes him.

Also, *sheepishly raises hand* guilty of writing all of those comments, Pink. Sometimes I get lazy when I decide to review desc. And as far as the whole lessen one goes....well I had just read two before that with the same error and thought it was the same person. I thought maybe it wasn't just an error, but rather something they didn't know. That's part of the point of comments, no? But I really did like the creativity on the I AM IT.

Also, *sheepishly raises hand* guilty of writing all of those comments, Pink. Sometimes I get lazy when I decide to review desc. And as far as the whole lessen one goes....well I had just read two before that with the same error and thought it was the same person. I thought maybe it wasn't just an error, but rather something they didn't know. That's part of the point of comments, no? But I really did like the creativity on the I AM IT.

I know, I know. Sometimes I'll write a review, submit and be like "OMG, I just said what? That's not right" right as the page is reloading.

I'm actually finding it very amusing that all three comments were written by the same person. xd.png

Reminds me I should go do some reviewing for a few minutes.

Then/than and misuse of semi-colons are both pretty common errors. I see that then/than thing all the time. I'm just surprised I don't see more semi-colons. I guess those are more or less reserved to either people who know how to use them, or people trying to look smart. You don't see a lot of those in describing, I guess.

Zero Two, being the only Paper dragon amongst Emerald's dragons, often finds itself the subject of insults and ridicule. Due to this constant teasing, it slowly lost the ability to even feel happiness, meaning whenever a dragon is actually kind to it, it isn't effective at all. It believes that if it cannot be happy, no other dragons should be either.

Somehow - likely as a result of the torment it has to endure - it gained slight ability to control darkness orbs; with the help of this power it is constantly planning to take over, spreading as much darkness and misery throughout the cave as it possibly can.

User Comments

* Reject: No dragon can obtain a power from being tormented. If that was the case, I would have the power of reality manipulation.

* Accept: Nice description, well written.

* Accept:

* Accept: Poor Zero Two getting no love, good description. m.h

>_< Whoever posted that reject, take note it says LIKELY, not DEFINITELY, for a start. And Zero Two is based off Zero Two from Kirby, so...

I know, I know. Sometimes I'll write a review, submit and be like "OMG, I just said what? That's not right" right as the page is reloading.

I'm actually finding it very amusing that all three comments were written by the same person. xd.png

Reminds me I should go do some reviewing for a few minutes.

Then/than and misuse of semi-colons are both pretty common errors. I see that then/than thing all the time. I'm just surprised I don't see more semi-colons. I guess those are more or less reserved to either people who know how to use them, or people trying to look smart. You don't see a lot of those in describing, I guess.

Yes! Sometimes you can tell if two descriptions were written by the same people. One of my descriptions, before I edited it, looked as though two people had had a conversation on it.

Yes! Sometimes you can tell if two descriptions were written by the same people. One of my descriptions, before I edited it, looked as though two people had had a conversation on it.

I don't think they can do that...unless you mean that they read another of your descriptions. I know I've been able to pick out who wrote it if they have the exact same style or have familiar features, like certain dragons and clan names.

I know some people have really been reading my dragons involved in the Creorluna war. I keep getting comments that seem to indicate that they've read other ones. Always makes me feel good too. tongue.gif

Edit: *sigh* I just got a abstain from someone because my description was "weird." Not any reason to abstain...Besides, its a chibi dino wearing shoes. Am I supposed to take that seriously? I don't think so.

Edited by Pinkie

One for Psychic Paper...

"What happens next, tell me more, tell me more!" said Dragonsyeah.

Um... Then Psy joins the Doctor and they have time travel adventures biggrin.gif With fezzes bowties.

I got one for my St. Valentine that made me chuckle aloud.

The Bride Witch, her real name unknown, is incredibly depressed and violent, which is most unusual for her kind. Rumors surround her that while she was in her early years of adulthood she fell in love with a currently infamous heartbreaker named Voltaire Lev Tricheur. They were supposedly destined to be mates for life via a ceremony that was to be held. However, it is said that Voltaire never came to the ceremony, leaving The Bride Witch to weep at the ceremonial altar, causing her emotional turmoil. To this day, she continues to wait at the place where fated ceremony was to be held, alongside her sister, Love-Song, who often sings calming melodies in attempt to soothe her heartbroken sister. Other dragons have attempted to calm or simply speak with The Bride Witch, but she is known to violently and mindlessly slaughter any dragon that crosses her path. To this day, she continues to wait at the ceremonial altar, crying endlessly.

Accept: o.O This girl has issues!

No kidding. x3

Edited by Switch

I got one for my St. Valentine that made me chuckle aloud.

Accept: o.O This girl has issues!

No kidding. x3

Oh god, what poor dragon would startle a Witch? D:

Well. Luckily, I have some dragons trained to deal with them.

Comments for my Whiptail:

•Accept:

•Accept: Very far description

•Accept:

•Accept:

Accept: Nice, but it's draGcave

Helpful, but please. I SPELL IT DRACCAVE FOR A REASON. Now, does that get the point across.

This is a female Christmas.

The one that got away dragoon has been very depressed. She doesn't understand the concept of being the essence of christmas for many dragons. She loves it but can't fathom the idea of being around huge crowds so she ran away. She escaped to a forest where she met The one that got away dragoner and they have become close friends.

Abstain: Umm... Not that I'm against a dragon being mildly confused/conflicted about their breed but what does huge crowds have to do with anything? Unless she's going to play St. Nicholas for local children.

Accept:

When you think about Christmas don't you think about groups of people? Shoppers, families and so on together. I didn't mention it but the group are the dragons on my scroll.

This is for a shallow water that I can't put up atm.

Accept: "A freind that shares has name". Somehow, I see this as omminous. Nice description. -

Thanks and it isn't.....yet.

Sigh...Keep getting comments on my frozen dragon Xcarret that are the same thing.

Reject: It's a girl.

Again, wc? Not like the gender will ever show up on the page now. I like to think of Xcarret as a boy and looking on my scroll you'd never guess one way or another.

The Heart of venice is a translation from her original name which is Il Cuore di Venezia, she was accidentally caught up with the dolphin catching in japan where she tried to get away but ended up with loads of scars most them have healed, apart from the one across her head and chest. It was a miracle she made it from japan to Venice with two wounds that deep. The Venetians manage to convince her that they meant no harm, they managed to heal most of her wounds and to this day she will not trust anyone who isn't a Venetian.

Abstain: Um…I think you're not supposed to have modern setting in your descriptions

Venice has been around since the 6th century and I'm guessing that the Japanese were hurting dolphins way before now. I'm wondering how you got a modern feel from this description but oh well it's ur option.