Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

May I join? I have 2 male and 2 female CB pink dragon that don't have a mate, so I think I'm good.

there shouldn't be a problem, i bred a hope egg just now and i'll send it to you.

new hope egg

(I'm so glad the parents actually liked each other!)

if car doesn't accept it i'll see if anyone wants it, if not i'll just keep it

edit: they accepted it!

Edited by Zerhai

there shouldn't be a problem, i bred a hope egg just now and i'll send it to you.

new hope egg

(I'm so glad the parents actually liked each other!)

if car doesn't accept it i'll see if anyone wants it, if not i'll just keep it

Yay, thanks! Hopefully, the influence won't fail. I have the perfect name for him/her...

Yay, thanks! Hopefully, the influence won't fail. I have the perfect name for him/her...

I hope so too! Well welcome to the lineage, we like to help so if you need help with anything let us know

Hello! I was wondering if I could join the Hope lineage? I've got a male and a female unbred CB pinks, so if there is like I got a mate too. smile.gif

Hello everybody! I'm here to apologize for not donating for a long time, my PC had problems, I had exams on school so couldn't be around much. But now I'm back and will donate as soon as I'm unlocked. biggrin.gif I wish to everyone a great day!

Hello! I was wondering if I could join the Hope lineage? I've got a male and a female unbred CB pinks, so if there is like I got a mate too. smile.gif

there should not be a problem, *goes to breed a hope egg* I'll send you the egg!

(here is the lineage of the new egg I am sending: new hope eggie)

as usual if they don't take it i will either try to find someone else to or i will keep it myself!

edit: sent, waiting for accept!

re-edit: they accepted! yay

(btw people who are interested in other lineages: I am starting to put together a new 'family' lineage using sunset/sunrise dragons, if you are interested pm me and let me know)

Edited by Zerhai

I would like to be a part of the breast cancer hope linage.

There shouldn't be a problem with you joining, (checked ur scroll), do you have any cb pinks? i have a cb male hatchling i can send you as well as breed you a hope egg if you want

There shouldn't be a problem with you joining, (checked ur scroll), do you have any cb pinks? i have a cb male hatchling i can send you as well as breed you a hope egg if you want

I don't have a CB, and I would really like if you could breed the hope pink. I just checked all the pinks. So if you could have both of them up and going I would be really grateful.

Mai

I don't have a CB, and I would really like if you could breed the hope pink. I just checked all the pinks. So if you could have both of them up and going I would be really grateful.

Mai

I can send you the cb male right now, and i'll breed a hope egg for you, influence it female and hatch it for you, giving it to you then so the influence sticks(hopefully, always a slight chance it won't)

ok bred: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NXkgq

when it hatches i will send you a tele for it, sending you a tele for the cb male hatchie now

I can send you the cb male right now, and i'll breed a hope egg for you, influence it female and hatch it for you, giving it to you then so the influence sticks(hopefully, always a slight chance it won't)

ok bred: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NXkgq

when it hatches i will send you a tele for it, sending you a tele for the cb male hatchie now

It's perfect. Thank you.

Darn! Hope Dance's and Our Hope's breeding failed. 7 days to go DX

welcome to the world of frustrating pinks! lol!

I know, right? SOOOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING.

lol not as bad as dealing with frustrating golds.....

And Love, I checked your scroll, we would be happy to have you, i will pm you and see if you want me to breed a hope dragon for you.

This hope egg I bred for Love and have pmed them about it, I will be hatching it for them, if they don't want it i will be either finding a new home for it or keeping it myself.

Edited by Zerhai

Lists updated to here.

I added the last two requests to the waiting list (with notes) even though Zerhai has already been in contact with them.

I really appreciate everyone's eagerness to spread the Hope, but I would rather you did not contact a requester until I have put them on the waiting list. If you think I am being to slow to update the list, give me a poke by PM to my personal mailbox, not the lineage account (I won't bite your head off, I promise). Sometimes I miss a post if there is a new page and sometimes I just let other things take priority. There are reasons for this request besides me just wanting to be bossy. wink.gif

~purplehaze

Lists updated to here.

I added the last two requests to the waiting list (with notes) even though Zerhai has already been in contact with them.

I really appreciate everyone's eagerness to spread the Hope, but I would rather you did not contact a requester until I have put them on the waiting list. If you think I am being to slow to update the list, give me a poke by PM to my personal mailbox, not the lineage account (I won't bite your head off, I promise). Sometimes I miss a post if there is a new page and sometimes I just let other things take priority. There are reasons for this request besides me just wanting to be bossy. wink.gif

~purplehaze

SHE LIES!!!! *runs around headless*

lol, just kidding around.

Hush! I am trying to lure them into my clutches! Don't give away my secrets!

Hush! I am trying to lure them into my clutches! Don't give away my secrets!

roflmao

btw I have a new cb pink sitting on my scroll(still on cooldown) does anyone need one? if you want it pm me let me know but i am not hatching this one for anyone, if it hatches on my scroll it stays there, but if you willing to take it as an egg, im ok with this.

Edited by Zerhai

May I be added to the Hope Lineage list please? I love pinks, and I am an avid supporter of the Pink Ribbon!!!

Also

roflmao

btw I have a new cb pink sitting on my scroll(still on cooldown) does anyone need one? if you want it pm me let me know but i am not hatching this one for anyone, if it hatches on my scroll it stays there, but if you willing to take it as an egg, im ok with this.

I would love a CB Pink as I believe that all my pinks have either bred with someone else or something and I really would love to have a Hope baby and its mate so that I can breed them here as soon as possible!!

Edited by Rekha

May I be added to the Hope Lineage list please? I love pinks, and I am an avid supporter of the Pink Ribbon!!!

Also

I would love a CB Pink as I believe that all my pinks have either bred with someone else or something and I really would love to have a Hope baby and its mate so that I can breed them here as soon as possible!!

I checked out your scroll and there should not be any issue with you joining so i will give you the cb pink! but until purplehaze approves you i can't give you a hope egg (has already had my head bitten off for that, recently had to regenerate it.... it stung... lol)

*goes to pm*

Edited by Zerhai