Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

The NEW Pure New Pink Breast Cancer Hope Lineage!

I would love to have a Hope dragon!

I will be glad to add you to the list when I update. smile.gif

My first bred Hope egg!

Out of Zhey's Cynthia's Royal Hope by King Rosewing.

The egg is up for adoption, as I promised to do. If you want a Hope PM me for a teleport link and he or she is yours!

EDITED TO ADD: This egg remains unclaimed. If you want it here's the telport code. I am no longer holding it for anyone.

Edited by zheyrryhn

Hello! I would love to have a Hope dragon or two so that I could participate in this project. biggrin.gif I will just have to get some CB Pinks!

I'm always catching CB pink eggs. After I attain one for Sheltering Hope who refused the mate I had for her, I'll be sure to pass the next CB on to you. Send me a PM in a week or so and I'll see what I have on hand.

i currently have two hope hatchlings up for adoption (one is reserved but if the person doesn't respond in 48 hours it will be up again)

this one: female influenced hope hatchling still needs a home though, I'll pm the first person on the list when it is updated *pokes ph with a spork*

Edited by Zerhai

All lists now updated to here. smile.gif

*Ouch, Zerhai, that's a sharp spork!*

Lots of Hope eggs out there that haven't settled on their permanent scroll, yet, so more updating will soon be needed. *sigh*

~purplehaze

Edited by Breast Cancer Hope Lineage

offered eaturbyfill this female influenced hope hatchling if they don't accept in 48 hours i will find another or keep for myself... claimed!!! (edit)

*evil grin* and that was my dull spork mwahahahahahaha

Edited by Zerhai

I got this Hope egg from zheyrryhn. Thanks so much! (The egg is currently fogged because it's sick. If I need to unfog it I can.)

I got this Hope egg from zheyrryhn. Thanks so much! (The egg is currently fogged because it's sick. If I need to unfog it I can.)

No, it's okay. Just keep it fogged. I won't be updating the lists again right away and I could still record the link -- don't need to see the egg.

the hatchling for ari is still unclaimed.... its actually getting annoying....

she finally claimed it!

Yay! Sorry it took so long, but it's all good now. smile.gif

Yay! Sorry it took so long, but it's all good now. smile.gif

it happens, i try to be very understanding....

I tried this before, it worked, and so did Zerhai... so I'm trying it here.

*wills people to view my Hope egg*

Zerhai is onto something. It actually worked.

I tried this before, it worked, and so did Zerhai... so I'm trying it here.

*wills people to view my Hope egg*

im flattered, though it looks like you haven't put it on many fan sites, i recommend AoND, Silvi's Lair, and Eggs around the World

those are the 3 i use to hatch my eggs! Most times i only need AoND and world though i only use silvis as well on stubborn eggs. i put it on AoND for you. which is why its hatching!

Edited by Zerhai

I actually use 3. o_e. Am I the only one not bothering with the new releases?

possibly.... i caught my pair of each and im happy!

possibly.... i caught my pair of each and im happy!

I caught two pairs too. I already influenced both. Though, now I'm egg locked with a white egg.

I caught two pairs too. I already influenced both. Though, now I'm egg locked with a white egg.

it makes me glad i have my gold trophy.... cause i have a pair of both colors of opal and a pair of the other as well!

it makes me glad i have my gold trophy.... cause i have a pair of both colors of opal and a pair of the other as well!

Lucky you. Unfortunately for me I lack three adult dragons from reaching silver trophy.